This Is Israel, cnt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Muslims gave you terror, you must frighten easily..........BEHIND YOU!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Let me quote some of your B.S. from above ---

"Palestine was never a desert, although there were areas of desert adjoining it. Generations of farmers of various religions made the place what it was- attractive to the Zionists for their colonial project in the 19th century. Those are the facts, as opposed to the Zionist fantasies and history re-writes touted as fact in order to provide the founding myths for their Zionist paradise.""

Now go look at your favorite sources (which no doubt publish the unvarnished truth because Arabs have a history of that) and look at population census and statistics. Even in your dubious journals you will note an exponential Arab migration to this land when?... in the early 1900’s through the early 1940’s. That is the very same time the Jews legally came to this land. What a coincidence, hey? The Jews move in and make the wasteland prosper, create industry, and then all of a sudden an explosion of Arabs come in looking for employment opportunities --- which they were given!

In fact, there are over 2 million Arabs living in Israel proper doing far better than their counterparts who remain staunch enemies of Israel. Why? Because the Jews treat them more fairly in every way possible.

Why are there so many people like you out there who are obsessed with making Jews and Israel look like the devil or the aggressor when it is all total lies??!!

Last edited:
pbel, et al,

I suppose it is a bit obvious that he was wrong.

These are he sounds of daily life under the Israeli boot...Israel has become a nation of tormentors killing and torturing civilian resisters as brutal as any in modern history...

Brutality an greed for Palestinian lands and blood goes unabated!

'Israeli occupation will not stop without resistance'

Issawiya, occupied East Jerusalem -
The sounds of burning tyres, screaming ambulances, and intermittent gunshots accompanied the acrid smell of tear gas enveloping a wave of Palestinian youth facing off against Israeli special security forces raiding the village of Issawiya in occupied East Jerusalem last week.

Nasser Barakat, 16, and his friends ran towards the soldiers, throwing small rocks and Molotov cocktails before retreating under a hail of rubber-coated steel bullets, live ammunition, and tear gas canisters. They were taking part in Friday's "Day of Rage" protests against Israeli incursions into Al-Aqsa Mosque.

"I take part in protests regularly. Several months ago, I was shot in the leg with a rubber bullet by Israeli police and jailed for several days," Barakat, who spoke under a pseudonym due to safety concerns, told Al Jazeera. "I know that I could now be killed or face many years in jail when the new open-fire regulations are permanently implemented. But the Israeli occupation will not stop without resistance."
(COMMENT)

After all, he was released relatively quick considering he was involved in a the throwing an improvised anti-tank incendiary device (petrol bomb, fire bomb, or benzine torch); named after Vyacheslav Molotov (WWII era Soviet Foreign Minister).

From Nazi Resistance to Ferguson's Unrest: The Weird History of the Molotov Cocktail
Easy and cheap to make, the Molotov cocktail is thought to have been invented during the Spanish Civil War, where it was used by the Republicans against Nationalist tanks.

Made correctly, it is a mixture of tar (some sort of sticky substance), ethanol --- or more commonly --- gasoline or lighter fluid in a easily breakable bottle; creating a sticky fireball on impact. They are a fairly dangerous arson weapon that have very often disfigured survivors for life.

In the US, the use of such a weapon, thrown at people, a vehicle, or an inhabited facility is generally considered "assault with a deadly weapon" (ADW). Title 18 USCS § 111, makes it a Federal crime or offense for anyone to forcibly assault a Federal officer while the officer is engaged in the performance of his or her official duties.

Enhanced penalty. Whoever, in the commission of any acts described in subsection (a), uses a deadly or dangerous weapon (including a weapon intended to cause death or danger but that fails to do so by reason of a defective component) or inflicts bodily injury, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

Nasser Barakat, 16, and his friends ran towards the soldiers, throwing small rocks and Molotov cocktails before retreating under a hail of rubber-coated steel bullets, live ammunition, and tear gas canisters.

I hate to say this, but if Nasser Barakat and his friends, had done this in the US, he would still be incarcerated (federal detention). In the case of the Israeli Occupation in which the UN Security Council says the Geneva Convention Applies, Article 68 comes into play. Without regard to what the Hostile Arab Palestinians may think, there is no international law that permits the commission of an offense which is solely intended to harm the Occupying Power, or --- serious acts of sabotage against the military installations of the Occupying Power --- or --- of intentional offenses which have caused the death of one or more persons.

Most Respectfully,
R

pbel, et al,

These are he sounds of daily life under the Israeli boot...Israel has become a nation of tormentors killing and torturing civilian resisters as brutal as any in modern history...

The sounds of burning tyres, screaming ambulances, and intermittent gunshots accompanied the acrid smell of tear gas enveloping a wave of Palestinian youth facing off against Israeli special security forces raiding the village of Issawiya in occupied East Jerusalem last week.

Nasser Barakat, 16, and his friends ran towards the soldiers, throwing small rocks and Molotov cocktails before retreating under a hail of rubber-coated steel bullets, live ammunition, and tear gas canisters. They were taking part in Friday's "Day of Rage" protests against Israeli incursions into Al-Aqsa Mosque.

"I take part in protests regularly. Several months ago, I was shot in the leg with a rubber bullet by Israeli police and jailed for several days," Barakat, who spoke under a pseudonym due to safety concerns, told Al Jazeera. "I know that I could now be killed or face many years in jail when the new open-fire regulations are permanently implemented. But the Israeli occupation will not stop without resistance."
(COMMENT)

After all, he was released relatively quick considering he was involved in a the throwing an improvised anti-tank incendiary device (petrol bomb, fire bomb, or benzine torch); named after Vyacheslav Molotov (WWII era Soviet Foreign Minister).

From Nazi Resistance to Ferguson's Unrest: The Weird History of the Molotov Cocktail
Easy and cheap to make, the Molotov cocktail is thought to have been invented during the Spanish Civil War, where it was used by the Republicans against Nationalist tanks.

Made correctly, it is a mixture of tar (some sort of sticky substance), ethanol --- or more commonly --- gasoline or lighter fluid in a easily breakable bottle; creating a sticky fireball on impact. They are a fairly dangerous arson weapon that have very often disfigured survivors for life.

In the US, the use of such a weapon, thrown at people, a vehicle, or an inhabited facility is generally considered "assault with a deadly weapon" (ADW). Title 18 USCS § 111, makes it a Federal crime or offense for anyone to forcibly assault a Federal officer while the officer is engaged in the performance of his or her official duties.

Enhanced penalty. Whoever, in the commission of any acts described in subsection (a), uses a deadly or dangerous weapon (including a weapon intended to cause death or danger but that fails to do so by reason of a defective component) or inflicts bodily injury, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

Nasser Barakat, 16, and his friends ran towards the soldiers, throwing small rocks and Molotov cocktails before retreating under a hail of rubber-coated steel bullets, live ammunition, and tear gas canisters.

I hate to say this, but if Nasser Barakat and his friends, had done this in the US, he would still be incarcerated (federal detention). In the case of the Israeli Occupation in which the UN Security Council says the Geneva Convention Applies, Article 68 comes into play. Without regard to what the Hostile Arab Palestinians may think, there is no international law that permits the commission of an offense which is solely intended to harm the Occupying Power, or --- serious acts of sabotage against the military installations of the Occupying Power --- or --- of intentional offenses which have caused the death of one or more persons.

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel wants to enforce article 68 while thumbing its nose at the other rules of occupation.

pbel, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Resistance has been the tool that the Arabs have used on all previous invaders, its always worked...Sixty eight years, a hundred, a thousand, they will prevail because they are willing to die like Nasser said and there will be a thousand to replace him.

The Arabs will never submit.

P F Tinmore, et al,

The reason Article 68 is so important is because, the violations by the Protected Persons cause the other security and containment countermeasures to be necessary.

Israel wants to enforce article 68 while thumbing its nose at the other rules of occupation.
(COMMENT)

Which came first? The suicide bombings and hijackings? Or was the containment and security barriers a countermeasure in response to the suicide bombing and hijackings?

The Occupation is not as nearly as positive as it could have been, if the Hostilities and Belligerency of the Arab Palestinians been less of an issue. Even the Egyptians and the Jordanians have made peace with the Israelis. There is no reason that the Arab Palestinians could not have been just a productive in peace as the have been in asymmetric conduct.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

The reason Article 68 is so important is because, the violations by the Protected Persons cause the other security and containment countermeasures to be necessary.

(COMMENT)

Which came first? The suicide bombings and hijackings? Or was the containment and security barriers a countermeasure in response to the suicide bombing and hijackings?

The Occupation is not as nearly as positive as it could have been, if the Hostilities and Belligerency of the Arab Palestinians been less of an issue. Even the Egyptians and the Jordanians have made peace with the Israelis. There is no reason that the Arab Palestinians could not have been just a productive in peace as the have been in asymmetric conduct.

Most Respectfully,
R
Which came first? The suicide bombings and hijackings?​

Occupation came first.

pbel, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Instead of just running of at the mouth how about you provide proof of your claim from an unbiased non partisan source

pbel, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Resistance has been the tool that the Arabs have used on all previous invaders, its always worked...Sixty eight years, a hundred, a thousand, they will prevail because they are willing to die like Nasser said and there will be a thousand to replace him.

The Arabs will never submit.

Firing illegal weapons at Israeli children is not resistance it is an act of genocide, and the UN should inform the Palestinians of the consequences of such actions. In fact any terrorist action taken outside of the armistice lines and inside Jerusalem should be responded to with deadly force.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Occupation came first.

Did it then explain how the occupation was not in place until 1967 yet the violence and terrorism goes back as far as 1917. No nation of Palestine at that time was there just Ottoman empire.

P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm not sure this is a correct assessment.

(COMMENT)

Which came first? The suicide bombings and hijackings?
Occupation came first.
(COMMENT)

The period for which the occupied Palestinian territories (oPt) began in June 1967. However, the Palestinians were not occupied. In the West Bank, the Jordanians were occupied; and the Peace Treaty with the Jordanians ended that occupation in October 1994. The Gaza Strip was a protectorate under an Egyptian Military Governorship and was also occupied in June 1967. That occupation was ended by a Peace Treaty with Egypt in March 1979.

The oPt were occupied over two decades before there was any such thing as the State of Palestine. The sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people in any Palestinian territory that is liberated, was not established until seven (7) years after (1974) the Israeli occupation of the territories began; and it was yet another decade (10 years) before the "sole legitimate representatives" declared independence in 1988 (a total of 17 years after the fact).

As is generally implied in these discussions, relative to the oPt, sovereignty implies the Palestinians have lawful control over it's territory --- to the exclusion of other states. It implies that the Palestinians have the authority to govern the territory and the authority to apply law.

(QUESTION)

Has any post-1988 Palestinian Authority --- represented by one centralized government --- ever exercised sovereignty over the entirety of the geographic area known as the oPt?

(COMMENT)

I suggest that it is highly questionable if the Arab-Palestinians have ever established sufficient control over the oPt such that it could, at some point, claim sovereignty or independence in the sense international law commonly understands as necessary for the creation of a self-governing state. Whatever borders the Hostile Arab Palestinians claim as their territory, it is such that the Hostile Arab Palestinians never had physical control and never established self-governance.

Did "occupation" come first? If it did, then the Hostile Arab Palestinians never had the authority to establish self-governance and rule.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Occupation came first.
Zionist colonisation came first.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Occupation came first.
Zionist colonisation came first.

So islamonazi colonisation did not precede Zionism by at least a century ? Or are you now saying that there were no muslims in Palestine before 1870 when the Zionists started to arrive ?

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Occupation came first.
(COMMENT)

The period for which the occupied Palestinian territories (oPt) began in June 1967. However, the Palestinians were not occupied. In the West Bank, the Jordanians were occupied; and the Peace Treaty with the Jordanians ended that occupation in October 1994. The Gaza Strip was a protectorate under an Egyptian Military Governorship and was also occupied in June 1967. That occupation was ended by a Peace Treaty with Egypt in March 1979.

The oPt were occupied over two decades before there was any such thing as the State of Palestine. The sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people in any Palestinian territory that is liberated, was not established until seven (7) years after (1974) the Israeli occupation of the territories began; and it was yet another decade (10 years) before the "sole legitimate representatives" declared independence in 1988 (a total of 17 years after the fact).

As is generally implied in these discussions, relative to the oPt, sovereignty implies the Palestinians have lawful control over it's territory --- to the exclusion of other states. It implies that the Palestinians have the authority to govern the territory and the authority to apply law.

(QUESTION)

Has any post-1988 Palestinian Authority --- represented by one centralized government --- ever exercised sovereignty over the entirety of the geographic area known as the oPt?

(COMMENT)

I suggest that it is highly questionable if the Arab-Palestinians have ever established sufficient control over the oPt such that it could, at some point, claim sovereignty or independence in the sense international law commonly understands as necessary for the creation of a self-governing state. Whatever borders the Hostile Arab Palestinians claim as their territory, it is such that the Hostile Arab Palestinians never had physical control and never established self-governance.

Did "occupation" come first? If it did, then the Hostile Arab Palestinians never had the authority to establish self-governance and rule.

Most Respectfully,
R
The Palestinians have been occupied since Britain landed with the Zionist lobbied Balfour declaration in its pocket. They have been defending themselves since then.

The Palestinians have had the right to establish self-governance and rule since 1924 but that right has been violated by external interference since then.

Violations of people's rights do not negate them.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Occupation came first.
(COMMENT)

(QUESTION)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
The Palestinians have been occupied since Britain landed with the Zionist lobbied Balfour declaration in its pocket. They have been defending themselves since then.

The Palestinians have had the right to establish self-governance and rule since 1924 but that right has been violated by external interference since then.

More of your excuses for Arab incompetence.

You need to revise your conspiracy theories.

Now go look at your favorite sources (which no doubt publish the unvarnished truth because Arabs have a history of that) and look at population census and statistics. Even in your dubious journals you will note an exponential Arab migration to this land when?... in the early 1900’s through the early 1940’s. That is the very same time the Jews legally came to this land. What a coincidence, hey? The Jews move in and make the wasteland prosper, create industry, and then all of a sudden an explosion of Arabs come in looking for employment opportunities --- which they were given!

In fact, there are over 2 million Arabs living in Israel proper doing far better than their counterparts who remain staunch enemies of Israel. Why? Because the Jews treat them more fairly in every way possible.

Why are there so many people like you out there who are obsessed with making Jews and Israel look like the devil or the aggressor when it is all total lies??!!
You are absolutely and completely full of shit!

According to UN records...

The transformation of Mandated Palestine
At the culmination of a quarter century of Mandatory rule, Palestine had been radically transformed in demographic terms.

- The population of Palestine had increased tremendously - from the 750,000 of the 1922 census to almost 1,850,000 at the end of 1946 - an increase of nearly 250 per cent.

- During this period the Jewish population had soared from 56,000 after the First World War to 84,000 in 1922 to 608,000 in 1946, an increase of about 725 per cent.

- From constituting less than a tenth of the population in Palestine after the First World War, the Jewish community in 1947 constituted nearly a third.

- A good part of this was due to births within Palestine but legal immigration alone accounted for over 376,000,

- with illegal immigration being estimated at another 65,000 - a total of 440,000.

- This Jewish population was primarily urban - about 70 per cent to 75 per cent in and around the cities of Jerusalem, Jaffa-Tel Aviv and Haifa.

So according to the UN at the turn of the century, there was 3/4's of a million people in that area, with only 56,000 being Jewish.

And since you are so in to quotes, how about one from a famous Zionist humanist?

"...the settlers [migrating Jews] must under no circumstances arouse the wrath of the natives [indigenous Arab residents] ... 'Yet what do our brethren do in Palestine? Just the very opposite! Serfs they were in the lands of the Diaspora and suddenly they find themselves in unrestricted freedom and this change has awakened in them an inclination to despotism. They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause and even boast of these deeds; and nobody among us opposes this despicable and dangerous inclination."
- Ahad Ha'am

That last comment gives insight to the genesis of all the hostility in that area that has continued to today.

Basically, you moved into the neighborhood and immediately started treating all the residents there like garbage. Who wouldn't get pissed off over that? If you came into my neighborhood and tried to pull that shit off with me, we're gonna throw down!

If you ask me, the Arabs waited far too long before they got violent.

These are he sounds of daily life under the Israeli boot...Israel has become a nation of tormentors killing and torturing civilian resisters as brutal as any in modern history... Brutality an greed for Palestinian lands and blood goes unabated!
Funny drivel.
Nasser Barakat, 16, and his friends ran towards the soldiers, throwing small rocks and Molotov cocktails before retreating under a hail of rubber-coated steel bullets, live ammunition, and tear gas canisters. They were taking part in Friday's "Day of Rage" protests against Israeli incursions into Al-Aqsa Mosque. ...
Camera! Action! Useful morons! Seriesly though, how much more dumbass can palistanians get? And getting a life and a job isn't on their list of priorities, that's why they should be just resettled in their familiar habitat, of course.

The Palestinians have been occupied since Britain landed with the Zionist lobbied Balfour declaration in its pocket. They have been defending themselves since then. The Palestinians have had the right to establish self-governance and rule since 1924 but that right has been violated by external interference since then. Violations of people's rights do not negate them.
How can settlers and squatters from the hood, ie palistanians, be occupied, unless its their occupation?

If you ask me, the Arabs waited far too long before they got violent.
Indeed, it took time for their settling-squatting appetites to grow, and then they decided to "redistribute" what wasn't theirs, of course. Happens throughout the EU now.

P F Tinmore, et al,

You misunderstand what is meant by a "right."

(COMMENT)

I, you, everyone, has the "right" to earn a million dollars, the "right" to own a home, the "right" to pursue happiness. But you also have the "right" to be a failure as well.

Just because you don't actually earn a million dollars, does not mean your "rights" were violated or made void; or in any way negated. It simply means you failed to achieve your possible potential. Just because you don't have a home, does not mean your "rights" were violated. Merely that you did not have the potential to achieve that asset.

AND, just because the Arab Palestinian did not get to obtain, and were unable to achieve, their political aspirations, does not mean their "right" to try was somehow negated.

Don't confuse the "right" to something as an absolute to attainment. The right to sovereignty, as a person or collectively as a nation, is really a conditional pursuit. If you do not have the capability to successfully achieve that pursuit --- is no ones fault but themselves.

Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back