THIS is how you do it, democrats.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
The moment that democrats found out that Hillary had lost the election, they lost their shit. Wailing and gnashing of teeth began instantly, followed by riots, recounts, and threats to EC electors.

The democratic party, controlled completely by foreign billioniare George Soros then fouled themselves with claims of interference by foreigners.... The irony of their claim still not sinking in.

I helpfully suggested self-immolation for these hapless morons who make up the left. It turns out that as usual, I was on the right track...

{An anti-Donald Trump protester set himself on fire Tuesday evening as an “act of protest” against the president-elect.

The footage, captured by NBC4DC’s Shomari Stone, shows a man setting himself on fire in the street in front of the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C.

“I was trying to light myself on fire as an act of protest,” the protester said.

Asked for an explanation, the man said he is “protesting the fact that we've elected somebody who’s completely incapable of respecting the Constitution of the United States.”}

Anti-Trump Protester In DC Sets Himself On Fire

So forum leftists, and Stalinists across the nation, take notice and follow this morons example. The very best way to show the hatred that festers inside of you is to set yourself ablaze.. :blowup: :thup:

The moment that democrats found out that Hillary had lost the election, they lost their shit. Wailing and gnashing of teeth began instantly, followed by riots, recounts, and threats to EC electors.

The democratic party, controlled completely by foreign billioniare George Soros then fouled themselves with claims of interference by foreigners.... The irony of their claim still not sinking in.

I helpfully suggested self-immolation for these hapless morons who make up the left. It turns out that as usual, I was on the right track...

{An anti-Donald Trump protester set himself on fire Tuesday evening as an “act of protest” against the president-elect.

The footage, captured by NBC4DC’s Shomari Stone, shows a man setting himself on fire in the street in front of the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C.

“I was trying to light myself on fire as an act of protest,” the protester said.

Asked for an explanation, the man said he is “protesting the fact that we've elected somebody who’s completely incapable of respecting the Constitution of the United States.”}

So forum leftists, and Stalinists across the nation, take notice and follow this morons example. The very best way to show the hatred that festers inside of you is to set yourself ablaze.. :blowup: :thup:

Now some snowflakes are threatening to cut off their penises.....not that they weren't thinking about doing that before Trump was elected. LOL!!!

RW's call Dems snowflakes , the country calls RW's dumbasses.

:lmao:

Now some snowflakes are threatening to cut off their penises.....not that they weren't thinking about doing that before Trump was elected. LOL!!!

i love when morons like you call smarter and more decent people "snowflakes".

Jillie's friends, the commiecrat terrorists, are "smarter and more decent"...lol.

You need to get a new circle of friends, commiecrat.

All you need know is you are DONE, history, over, a bad memory, on Friday. At that time, you have zero, nada, nothing, no power. Enjoy SNOWFLAKE. Come talk to us in 18 months when we have to worry about you lying enough to get enough power back to illuminate a 5 watt lightbulb!

Lol, after Friday if liberals do what they are saying. You will be known as deplorable.

Too bad were smarter than you fucktards......you guys believed the Ben ghazi video bullshit.......you'll never live that down.

you were smarter than a worm, but worms evolved.

Too bad were smarter than you fucktards......you guys believed the Ben ghazi video bullshit.......you'll never live that down.

Sorry don't you have a video to investigate or check if trump.paid hookers to mm pee n on a bed...you fall for any political shit.......jesus you're dumb

Not so much. You people simply like to pretend to be superior. It is we who are laughing at you.

so did pond scum.

Hey Trump flew to the moon and shit on Michelle Obama's face.....better go tell the media!!!!

you better grow up.

so did pond scum.

Hey Trump flew to the moon and shit on Michelle Obama's face.....better go tell the media!!!!

you better grow up.

Hahahaha, I must've hit the mark.

At least we're smart enough not to set ourselves on fire because our guy lost an election.

Last edited:
[

I think he was calling you the snowflake, Mz. Fakelawyer... :eusa_whistle:

Will you be helping to light up the protest on Friday, Hungarian Billionaire George Soros, your owner, says that if your don't, the foreigners in Russia win. :thup:

Forum List

Back