This is how Republicans Act?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
A McCain supporter from suburban Detroit, turned away trick-or-treating kids whose parents supported Barack Obama. This Michigan woman handed out the candies, bubbles, crayons, and stickers only to the children from families that supported Republican hopefully presidential John McCain nd his running mate Sarah Palin revealed by the TV station WJBK. The other children were left empty-handed.
Shirley Nagle Denied Candies to Children on Halloween

A McCain supporter from suburban Detroit, turned away trick-or-treating kids whose parents supported Barack Obama. This Michigan woman handed out the candies, bubbles, crayons, and stickers only to the children from families that supported Republican hopefully presidential John McCain nd his running mate Sarah Palin revealed by the TV station WJBK. The other children were left empty-handed.
Shirley Nagle Denied Candies to Children on Halloween

Already posted you stupid shit. Ohh and do I get to claim all democrats are what ever way I find some idiot to point out is a democrat?

It is a free country and if she has the right to give them to anyone she wants. Some people do not have a lot of money and how they use it is up to them.

Perhaps she was redistrubitng the candy from the kids who had all the candy to the kids that didn't have as much

This was posted already! The lady was named Keith Olberman's worst person in the world last night :lol:

That's her right.

Do I think it's tacky, yes, but I fully support her in her shallowness.

That's the beauty of our country.

I agree, it's her right! It just shows how classless and tacky Republicans are IMO. They can't even get over their partisan bullshit to treat kids decently. That's pathetic.

Those kids mom's chose life, isn't that good enough for a piece of candy? :tongue:

regardless of her bent, she is a sad, pathetic creep. Une grosse chienne de grosse pointe! If it wasn't the election, this POS would have found some other way to be nasty to those she thinks she can bully.

Regardless of how many times this has been posted...can we all PLEASE stop with the posting one example of an asshole and acting as if it is indicative of the entire party?

It seems to be mostly the liberals on the board who are stooping to this unintelligent and hostile action lately...but I have seen the conservatives do it as well.

One idiot woman not handing out candy to Obama supporting children is no more indicative of the right than the idiots interviewed who said they were voting for Obama because they supported his policies - and they loved that he chose Sarah Palin as his VP pick.

There are idiots everywhere....don't include yourself in that category by posting an example of one of them like this and then saying, "Is this what Republicans are like?"

I know I know, how tacky, it's gotta be at least 600 million times more cruel and tacky than hanging that old Sarah Palin by the neck.

• Thanks
Reactions: Gem
I agree, it's her right! It just shows how classless and tacky Republicans are IMO. They can't even get over their partisan bullshit to treat kids decently. That's pathetic.

Those kids mom's chose life, isn't that good enough for a piece of candy? :tongue:

What a great point.

And Reps should not ask why the country is so divided.

And shows you their understanding of religion, not to mention their comprehension of seperation of church and state.

And so much for ALL life being precious. Like I said, reps only care about life until it's born, then it's on it's own....until military age of course, then they care again.....until you get out and they can't use you anymore, then fuck you again. :clap2:

There are idiots everywhere....don't include yourself in that category by posting an example of one of them like this and then saying, "Is this what Republicans are like?"

I'm not asking, I'm saying this is what Republicans are like.

Forum List

Back