This Is How Republican Law-Makers Feel About Free Speech, To Hell With It!

I'm waiiiitting......!!!

On September 17, 2007, U.S. Senator John Kerry addressed a Constitution Day forum at the University of Florida in Gainesville, which was organized by the ACCENT Speakers Bureau, an agency of the university's student government. Initially allowed to ask questions after the close of the question period, Andrew Meyer, a 21-year-old fourth-year undergraduate mass communication student, entered into a planned line of questioning and was forcibly pulled away from the microphone. He immediately resisted the campus security and was subsequently arrested by university police. During arrest, the officers asked him repeatedly to stop resisting, but Meyer continued to struggle and scream for help. While six officers held Meyer down[1] one of the officers drive stunned him with a Taser following Meyer's shouted plea to the police, "Don't tase me, bro!"

University of Florida Taser incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now you've been bitch slapped on of both of your assertions boy.

That was not a court session! Guess you didn't understand the OP? Guess you bitch slapped yourself?

Ummmm, it was a Senate session not court.

Reading issues kid?

I'm waiiiitting......!!!

On September 17, 2007, U.S. Senator John Kerry addressed a Constitution Day forum at the University of Florida in Gainesville, which was organized by the ACCENT Speakers Bureau, an agency of the university's student government. Initially allowed to ask questions after the close of the question period, Andrew Meyer, a 21-year-old fourth-year undergraduate mass communication student, entered into a planned line of questioning and was forcibly pulled away from the microphone. He immediately resisted the campus security and was subsequently arrested by university police. During arrest, the officers asked him repeatedly to stop resisting, but Meyer continued to struggle and scream for help. While six officers held Meyer down[1] one of the officers drive stunned him with a Taser following Meyer's shouted plea to the police, "Don't tase me, bro!"

University of Florida Taser incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now you've been bitch slapped on of both of your assertions boy.

That was not a court session! Guess you didn't understand the OP? Guess you bitch slapped yourself?

neither is the OP :poke:

Concerned citzen Sarah Slamen excercized her First Amendement rights and addressed the senate in Texas and this is how they rewarded her...

Sarah Slamen DESTROYS Texas Senate Committee And Gets Kicked Out!! (Abortion Bill SB 1) - YouTube

They have no respect for The Constitution.

They only pretend they do when it's for things they like and/or want.

When it's for things they don't like or want, they attack it and attack it well.

Remember Herr Bush's "Freedom Zones?" That was the joke of the century.

Well in the state of TEXX-A$$, they just drag your ass away if they don't like what you have to SAY.

Then they proceed to do they're backroom deals in the shadows.

Business as usual.

Sarah Slamen is not only a great citizen, she's my hero.

Go Sarah!!!

They don't like what she says, they remove her. Lovely.

She used up all her time and refused to leave. She thought she would do a repeat of the filibuster and never realized that the rule didn't apply to her.

because she is a typical low-information libtard vagina with vocal cords :D

Concerned citzen Sarah Slamen excercized her First Amendement rights and addressed the senate in Texas and this is how they rewarded her...

Sarah Slamen DESTROYS Texas Senate Committee And Gets Kicked Out!! (Abortion Bill SB 1) - YouTube

When it's for things they don't like or want, they attack it and attack it well.

Well in the state of TEXX-A$$, they just drag your ass away if they don't like what you have to SAY.

Business as usual.

Go Sarah!!!

Thats better than being removed and tazed.

Business as usual.

Go Sarah!!!

you normally make sensible comments, though i disagree with most of them, this, however, makes you look stupid

given your stance here, if obama holds a town hall meeting or a meeting like the one in the OP....you would fully support some rightwinger taking the mic and blasting obama personally....despite the fact that meeting was about political issues.....

:rolleyes:

Business as usual.

Go Sarah!!!

She lost her point with her insults, there is no one in that chamber deserving of this women's hatred...

The Texas Legislature has done nothing wrong and you bumbling fools know it...

And what "insults" would those be? Got a reference?

:eusa_whistle:

Wait -- did you even watch the video?

I knew you where deaf, but I wasn't trying to make it so obvious...

Whatever floats your boat...

I wasn't aware that only Republicans have done this, and that there has never been one documented case of Democrats doing this.:cuckoo:

The biggest joke of the century is the Democrat Party claiming they are for the middle class

In the United States, lefties try to get opposing voices off the air. Just ask Rush.

I wonder if they will have to pass these deals to find out what's in them:eek:

Go Sarah!!!

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

Post any EVIDENCE you have of a Democrat doing this. ANY evidence at all.

Thanks.

You know full well Democrats have done this. You want "evidence" and links, go to a search engine and find them yourself. I am not your government servant who hands you out your EBT card and does everything for your lazy ass. That is why you are a Democrat, freeloading off of other people's hard work while you do nothing except circle jerk at the site of any Democrat speaking on TV trying to by your lazy asses vote with more handouts at the expense of the working class. You want the "evidence" how about working for the first time in your pathetic life and finding it yourself.

PredFan said:
Marc is a partisan hack moron of the first order and therefor his rantings are easily debunked, but you did it well.

Thank you for the kind words. You are indeed correct about Marc, as well as his idea of hard work is extending his hand to take his EBT card.

She lost her point with her insults, there is no one in that chamber deserving of this women's hatred...

The Texas Legislature has done nothing wrong and you bumbling fools know it...

And what "insults" would those be? Got a reference?

:eusa_whistle:

Wait -- did you even watch the video?

I knew you where deaf, but I wasn't trying to make it so obvious...

Whatever floats your boat...

QED - you got nothin'. You went on assumptions and it bit you in the ass. You can't document what doesn't exist.
Yes Virginia, there were no "insults". Do your homework next time.

Forum List

Back