THIS Is How Nuts Liberals Are -WOW!

Reminds me of an old story in retail I heard years ago. A manager at one of our locations fired someone for stealing. Had the goods, total proof, the whole nine yards. Slam dunk case. The ex-employee filed for unemployment and won because the person who decided the unemployment case ruled that stealing from the job didn't have anything to do with the employee's work performance so the person caught red handed was allowed to collect unemployment for being fired for something that wasn't related to their work performance.
LL (Liberal Lunacy) at work.

or this......

1691367390765.png
DEFLECTION

I would like liberals to explain why they have more concern for criminals, than for the public being harmed by those criminals.

Reminds me of the recent case of David Jakabonis who attacked NY GOP governor candidate, Lee Zeldin, with a knife to the throat, and the guy was released within hours.

Last edited:
~~~~~~
If she is an alcoholic as stated, the intervention here is just a slight delay from the next accident. Let`s just hope she doesn`t kill anyone in her next alcohol fueled trucker escapades.
Exactly. In the US we have people arrested for driving drunk, had their licenses get taken away and then they are arrested for driving drunk again while driving on a suspended license. So, what do we do? We let them right back out to do it yet again, giving them a ticket. Meanwhile, the third time they kill someone who didn't need to be dead because we let them out when we shouldn't have.

Same thing happens with felons caught illegally possessing guns. We arrest them again, let them right back out, and they kill someone who didn't need to be dead.

Exactly. In the US we have people arrested for driving drunk, had their licenses get taken away and then they are arrested for driving drunk again while driving on a suspended license. So, what do we do? We let them right back out to do it yet again, giving them a ticket. Meanwhile, the third time they kill someone who didn't need to be dead because we let them out when we shouldn't have.

Same thing happens with felons caught illegally possessing guns. We arrest them again, let them right back out, and they kill someone who didn't need to be dead.
Why do liberals have so much concern for dangerous criminals ?

Forum List

Back