This is how Islam Treats Feminist Protesters! Hint not with turning the other cheek

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Women just protested in this country for something. None of them can define or other than to get equal rights. Yet there are laws protecting their right at the Fed, State and Municipal level. No one prevented them from protesting and their was no counter protests.

But I digress. 2 women, pretty hot women I might add, storm a Muslim rally. A group of cowardly Muslim men then beat the living shot out of them. It looked like a gang initiation. If it was in a Muslim shithole country, like Iran, they would have been raped and beaten to death.

I will admit I hate with leftist do this. When code pink does there shit it would be nice to see one get a fist to the face, but that would still be wrong. They should be detained and arrested. The viciousness beating is what Islam is all about and why we must fight and defeat them!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

16114597_620540864808583_6029152583207138573_n.jpg

The two crazed feminist psycho's got what they deserved.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for them. ...... :cool:

Hey Sunni, how you been? I haven't seen you trolling around here in a while.

When the Code Pink twats do the same thing I would like to see them get beat only in theory. In reality they should be arrested and charged. But a gang style beating? No way

Women just protested in this country for something. None of them can define or other than to get equal rights. Yet there are laws protecting their right at the Fed, State and Municipal level. No one prevented them from protesting and their was no counter protests.

But I digress. 2 women, pretty hot women I might add, storm a Muslim rally. A group of cowardly Muslim men then beat the living shot out of them. It looked like a gang initiation. If it was in a Muslim shithole country, like Iran, they would have been raped and beaten to death.

I will admit I hate with leftist do this. When code pink does there shit it would be nice to see one get a fist to the face, but that would still be wrong. They should be detained and arrested. The viciousness beating is what Islam is all about and why we must fight and defeat them!

Yes...and we protest against all Patriarchial abuse of women.

Can you imagine how long Madonna would last if she told Islamic jihadists that she would like to blow up a Mosque?

What country did this happen in?

Yes...and we protest against all Patriarchial abuse of women.

who abuses women in america?

Enter a trailer park in the south and start yelling, "rednecks are stupid and I hate Walmart", and see what happens to you.

Or walk into a housing project in the middle of a ghetto, and start screaming that we need to reinstitute slavery and plantations. You would be lucky to escape with your life.

So what did these liberal loon feminists think was going to happen after blatantly insulting a group of muslim men with their antics? That they would be welcomed with open arms and friendly greetings?

If you put yourself into stupid situations, the end result is your responsibility. ...... :cool:

Forum List

Back