Pro Russians here, must be pro Assad

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The House committee was not made aware of Gabbard’s trip beforehand as it was not official travel, a spokesman for New York congressman Eliot Engel, the ranking Democrat on the panel, told the Guardian.

“Mr Engel’s position on Assad is well established,” the spokesman, Tim Mulvey, said in a statement. “He’s a war criminal and a murderer, he has supported and benefited from terrorism, he has close ties to Russia, and he cannot have a role in Syria’s future.”

A spokesman for Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House intelligence committee, declined to comment.

Tulsi Gabbard reveals she met Assad in Syria, without informing top Democrats

Well Tillerson is going to be SOS and he is a friend to Russia and Russia helped the Donald to win the eletion so Russia is his friend,

So what say you , is Assad ok now!

Trump is a patriot and everything he'll do will be only for US (the country and the people) sake. If he wants to try to be a partner with Russia, that will be only as long as it benefits US, not Russia.

Too bad liberals don't understand that even they are going to live in a richer and safer country. However they've been taught to hate Russia more than to love their own country.

Remember a parable? God to a man: "I'll give you everything you want, but your neighbor will get twice more than yourself. So, make a wish". And the man said: "Pluck my eye out."

That’s exactly what liberals are doing now, allowing Soros to involve themselves into paid protests for Soros' goals, not for American people's goals. The main thing you libs don't understand is: you will be ok and USA is in reliable hands for change.

Last edited:
I think that he was always ok wasn't he .?? mrobama gave Assad a Red Line to step over but then mrobama ignored the Red Line Penny !!

The House committee was not made aware of Gabbard’s trip beforehand as it was not official travel, a spokesman for New York congressman Eliot Engel, the ranking Democrat on the panel, told the Guardian.

“Mr Engel’s position on Assad is well established,” the spokesman, Tim Mulvey, said in a statement. “He’s a war criminal and a murderer, he has supported and benefited from terrorism, he has close ties to Russia, and he cannot have a role in Syria’s future.”

A spokesman for Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House intelligence committee, declined to comment.

Well Tillerson is going to be SOS and he is a friend to Russia and Russia helped the Donald to win the eletion so Russia is his friend,

Why do you want WWIII?

Why do you want WWIII?

We have no reason to take out Assad for SA , Qatar and Israel . SA is the worst, and we kept the worst of the lot. Syria was secular and the Sunnis and SA could not stand it, and Bibi wants the Golan Heights. Yes Obama also was involved and we should not be. The Americans fighting against Assad are nothing but mercenaries. Its not self defense , its doing a coup in a country, creating another Saudi Arabia.

Trump is a patriot and everything he'll do will be only for US (the country and the people) sake. If he wants to try to be a partner with Russia, that will be only as long as it benefits US, not Russia.

Too bad liberals don't understand that even they are going to live in a richer and safer country. However they've been taught to hate Russia more than to love their own country.

Remember a parable? God to a man: "I'll give you everything you want, but your neighbor will get twice more than yourself. So, make a wish". And the man said: "Pluck my eye out."

That’s exactly what liberals are doing now, allowing Soros to involve themselves into paid protests for Soros' goals, not for American people's goals. The main thing you libs don't understand is: you will be ok and USA is in reliable hands for change.

I think you have me confused as someone else.

Please explain exactly how Assad is any of our business and then provide details of what the plan should be after he'd be theoretically removed from power.

Forum List

Back