This Is How I Was Raised -

Me, too. We ran from house to house with a bunch of friends, went and dug arrow heads from the nearby creek bed. Road our bikes to the five and dime together. We just had to check in periodically.

Me, too. We ran from house to house with a bunch of friends, went and dug arrow heads from the nearby creek bed. Road our bikes to the five and dime together. We just had to check in periodically.

Great memories. I remember when when we all camped out in Eugene's back yard because his cousin was visiting, and she let us look at her titties.

This difference today is one parent is usually not home, as then, unfortunately. But for those that are, I see nothing wrong with it, in relatively safe areas.

It takes a village is not the same today, by any means, in my opinion.
- as was our son. Other than the specific limits set by the parents, I had near absolute freedom. By nine I had run of the entire town and vicinity. In summer between meals, I was rarely at home.

Controversial 'free-range parenting' is now legal in Utah — here's what that means
Cultural appropriation. Its a knock off of "it takes a village".

I was raised decades before "It Takes A Village".

- as was our son. Other than the specific limits set by the parents, I had near absolute freedom. By nine I had run of the entire town and vicinity. In summer between meals, I was rarely at home.

Controversial 'free-range parenting' is now legal in Utah — here's what that means

No you werent. That concept is eons old.

4bda433d7ed0d9dd4b9edb40fc6f305e.jpg

In terms of Hillary's appropriation, which made the phrase famous, I was.

It was famous before Hilary said it. How do you think she found out about it?

We went all over too. Had fun. No stupid ass participation trophy.

Famous for whom? As I recall, the overall reaction to the book was along the lines of "What the hell is she blabbering about now?"

Famous for whom? As I recall, the overall reaction to the book was along the lines of "What the hell is she blabbering about now?"
Famous to every intelligent self aware person I know.

Famous to every intelligent self aware person I know.

The usual response.

It takes a whole village in nigeria to raise a child because the average iq is 70 :D

It takes a whole village in nigeria to raise a child because the average iq is 70 :D
70 in Nigeria is like 700 in white countries.

And now we have to bring out the racism smh

And now we have to bring out the racism smh
Says the guy that made the remark about Nigerians having an IQ of 70.

We used to go around on Friday and get people to come together for Homerun Derby at the empty ball field on Saturday morning.

usually 12-16 people, almost enough for a full game.

Forum List

Back