Just when you think it can't get any better.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I would starve myself to get the money for one of THESE beauties! I need to lose some weight anyway. This machine is completely over the top. Wonder how much it costs? Bah! Never mind. If I have to ask, I can afford it...SIGH!

Predator Orion 9000

I would starve myself to get the money for one of THESE beauties! I need to lose some weight anyway. This machine is completely over the top. Wonder how much it costs? Bah! Never mind. If I have to ask, I can afford it...SIGH!

Predator Orion 9000

Eh, it'll be obsolete by the time it arrives.

4 GPUs? For what? :dunno:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

How many cores? Why?

$8k

PO9-900-I9KHCFF

Last edited:

Predator Orion 9000

It already is-
It is, at least, less ridiculous than Acer's Predator 21 X — an $8,999 gaming laptop so gargantuan that it comes with its own wheeled suitcase.

Predator Orion 9000 will be available sometime around “this holiday cycle” with a price of around “$2,000 to $3,000.”Aug 30, 2017

In 1982, I bought my first hard drive --- $3,000 ($8210.07 in 2017 dollars) for a whopping 10 MEGA-bytes of storage space.

corvus_apple_large.jpg

Something tells me this tech will be heavily discounted very soon.

Last edited:
Yeah, it is amazing how the prices have dropped and the size.
Predator Orion 9000 will be available sometime around “this holiday cycle” with a price of around “$2,000 to $3,000.”Aug 30, 2017

In 1982, I bought my first hard drive --- $3,000 for a whopping 10 MEGA-bytes of storage space.

corvus_apple_large.jpg

Something tells me this tech will be heavily discounted very soon.

Predator Orion 9000

How many cores? Why?

$8k

PO9-900-I9KHCFF
th

Say it isn't so!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:eek:

I didn't know he was still around.

Predator Orion 9000

How many cores? Why?

$8k

PO9-900-I9KHCFF
th

Say it isn't so!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:eek:

I didn't know he was still around.

He is still around, but that song is 20 years old.

Meanwhile, a couple of 1650v2's would boost USMB greatly. If the board VRM can handle it.

Even though I'm kinda strapped right now, I'm still offering to buy that. Bonus for setting up the server on a board with a single 1650V2 that can overclock.

New Topics

Forum List

Back