This is How Clinton Campaign Will Try to Suppress Trump Ground Game on Election Day

Why did Debbie resign? Give me a real good spin here now.

Because she was supposed to be impartial and she wasn't. Some DNC staffers sent emails to each other talking trash about Sanders. Which ... didn't change a single vote.

Now, why are you lying by pretending that means Clinton cheated? Go on, give us your best spin.

Just know what the Bernie delegates to the DNC Convention claimed themselves. I wasn't present myself.

So letting black people vote is stealing the election?

Good of you to be so open about your beliefs.
No, letting them vote 2 or 3 times is. Letting unregistered people vote is. Typical things that happen in urban areas.
I am also wondering at the need to cheat in precincts that democrats will supposedly win anyway.
Over vote can win a close swing state.
Thing is, it will not be that close.
That noise is your alarm clock going off. Wake up, it's Monday, you've been dreaming all night.
You are the one ignoring the massive loss Trump is about to hand republicans and getting your excuses ready early.

RPT: Aggressive Protesters Push, Spit on Trump Supporters at Fundraiser
This is how Clinton supporters will try to shut down a Trump ground game on Election Day. Violence and intimidation. Local police need to stand by for a violent Election Day due to intolerance from the left.
Pfft. Any such shenanigans will be from the Trump poll watchers pumped up with a certainty cheating will be everywhere when they roll over to the dark side of town to catch them at it.
Doubtful. So you agree with Trump supporters being attacked? There will be no Trump poll watchers in ethnic urban precincts so the over vote and fraud will be appaling in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.

How do you know who the Trump voters are?
It's at a Trump fundraiser. Do you read? Did you watch?

What does a Trump fundraiser have to do with suppressing the vote on election day?

She and DNC screwed Sanders. Super delegates put Hillary into an insurmountable lead before one vote was even cast in a caucus or primary.

Clinton beat Sanders comfortably among the non-superdelegates. And neither Clinton nor DWS invented superdelelegates. Those were invented shortly after 1972.

Clinton went very easy on Sanders, with Sanders outspending her by a lot. If she had gone for the throat and brought up his Marxist past and other things, she could have stomped him badly, but there was no point. She didn't need to win by a landslide. She just needed a comfortable win, and got it. By playing it that way, she saved money for the general election, didn't anger the Sanders supporters, and forever put to rest the "It's just a coronation!" meme.

Didn't anger the Bernie supporters? Really? Some of them left the Convention and went back home.

No, letting them vote 2 or 3 times is. Letting unregistered people vote is. Typical things that happen in urban areas.
I am also wondering at the need to cheat in precincts that democrats will supposedly win anyway.
That noise is your alarm clock going off. Wake up, it's Monday, you've been dreaming all night.
You are the one ignoring the massive loss Trump is about to hand republicans and getting your excuses ready early.

Talk is just that. Let's wait and see what happens when all these people who have never had anyone poll them at all show up for the election, You know, those who attend the Trump rallies

don't start taking any polls seriously until after the first debate and we get into Ocotber.

Well, if Hillary will cheat someone running against her from her own Party, she will certainly try to cheat someone from another Party. She has proven that she will cheat in this election -- ask the Bernie supporters and that Debbie Wasserman woman.
No need to cheat with your man so far behind. The only way to cheat and it not be readily apparent is if the candidates are so close (1/2%-1%) that individual precincts matter.

Then why did she cheat Bernie? She could easily have beaten him without cheating. It's just that it is her nature to lie and cheat. She can't help herself.
You guys seem to equate the primary voting process that is administered by the party to the general election that is administered by the state and county. It was dirty to attempt to fuck over Bernie and there will be a reckoning for that, but the same machinery that the democrats used to manipulate the primary is useless in the general election. It's also important to note that the same shit was attempted against Trump, you just did not get to see it because the Russians neglected to hack the republicans for some reason.

You're making the same mistake Liberals always are prone to make over and again. You seem to dismiss cheating and foul play out of hand. We are neither blind, deaf, nor stupid. We know that if you will cheat your own candidate then you will try to cheat ours. Suck it up. You have already been exposed for willfully cheating.
What you failed to understand is that cheating on the scale that would give Hillary the margin of victory she will get could not be done. An election can only be stolen if the candidates are so close that a few flipped votes will not be noticed. Face it, your man is so far down in the polls that even if democrats actually had a nationwide network of many thousands of people willing to risk a felony charge just to cast a fraudulent vote there would be no need to activate it. Does all this make too much sense to you? Your man will lose and it will be his fault for being such terrible candidate he makes Hillary Clinton look good.

Let's wait and see when the final vote is tallied.

don't start taking any polls seriously until after the first debate and we get into Ocotber.
Debates will tell the tale. Liberal media will froth at the mouth waiting to spin a Trump comment to help Clinton.

Gotta stand up for America.
You have to be able to stand first .
Run several miles a day.

From who, whimp?
I'm looking at my ribbons and medals on my wall from my time in service and in the combat zone. I'm a wimp. Sure.
Of course you are dear.
Well I could look at my crystal ball again, but last time I checked it said "President Elect Donald J. Trump." Can't wait for fucking Wolf Blitzers Democratic ass to say that.

This is how Clinton supporters will try to shut down a Trump ground game on Election Day. Violence and intimidation. Local police need to stand by for a violent Election Day due to intolerance from the left.

The DNC will have their police force, aka the New Black Panthers on hand to intimidate white voters at the polling places. BLM will probably block the entrances or the roads leading to the polling places.
BLM roadblocks? Are you shitting me? You can't possibly be that paranoid.
he definitely is.

You have to be able to stand first .
Run several miles a day.

From who, whimp?
I'm looking at my ribbons and medals on my wall from my time in service and in the combat zone. I'm a wimp. Sure.

Sorry, didn't realize you were that old. Happy belated 4/20/89
1889 or 1989?
We were not discussing the number of knob jobs you've given..."dear."

Not a bad idea. I'll have to see if I can organize that.
Let me know where so I can personally engage your fucking stupid ass.
And do what? cry?
No. Stomp his fucking eye out of its socket.

More RW violent fantasy.
Ironic coming from the guy who just started a thread whining about supposed violence.

Forum List

Back