This is How Clinton Campaign Will Try to Suppress Trump Ground Game on Election Day

RPT: Aggressive Protesters Push, Spit on Trump Supporters at Fundraiser
This is how Clinton supporters will try to shut down a Trump ground game on Election Day. Violence and intimidation. Local police need to stand by for a violent Election Day due to intolerance from the left.
Pfft. Any such shenanigans will be from the Trump poll watchers pumped up with a certainty cheating will be everywhere when they roll over to the dark side of town to catch them at it.

This is how Clinton supporters will try to shut down a Trump ground game on Election Day. Violence and intimidation. Local police need to stand by for a violent Election Day due to intolerance from the left.
Pfft. Any such shenanigans will be from the Trump poll watchers pumped up with a certainty cheating will be everywhere when they roll over to the dark side of town to catch them at it.
Doubtful. So you agree with Trump supporters being attacked? There will be no Trump poll watchers in ethnic urban precincts so the over vote and fraud will be appaling in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.

Oh please the new black panther terrorists will be there with their guns trying to intimidate people...as usual.

Not a bad idea. I'll have to see if I can organize that.
Let me know where so I can personally engage your fucking stupid ass.
We'll have people at every polling station. Just saw in our latest pamphlet. I recommend you wear a Hillary sticker walking into your polling place, just to be safe.

We'll have people at every polling station. Just saw in our latest pamphlet. I recommend you wear a Hillary sticker walking into your polling place, just to be safe.
I'll wear a Trump shirt if I want to. You won't do anything.

Oh please the new black panther terrorists will be there with their guns trying to intimidate people...as usual.

Not around "these here parts" they won't be. :laugh:

Excuse me....Comrade Trump is the one asking for poll watchers on election day. I expect them to be armed.

I'll wear a Trump shirt if I want to. You won't do anything.
Good you'll be easier to spot. That's what our people are looking for.

And do what? cry?

What pamphlet? Black Panthers (BLM) or Communist Party USA.

And do what? cry?
No. Stomp his fucking eye out of its socket.

What pamphlet? Black Panthers (BLM) or Communist Party USA.
It's better that you not know.

Here: The Shop

Wear some gear and you should be fine.

Forum List

Back