This Is Great: Trump Demands South Korea Pay 400% More For US Troops

It's about time we stopped supporting/protecting parts of the world on our dime.

another episode of>>>
Team_america_poster_300px.jpg

Paying expenses for our cost to protect them isn't wrong. Doesn't make them mercs.............means we want some compensation for our presence.

more it makes us mercs....

59208ff2639147970b8b5284

getoil.jpg

~S~
BS

Making them pay some of the expenses that we have to borrow ............doesn't make us Mercs..........

It's high time they pay their fair share...........Same with NATO and the UN........

Wars are fought on the battlefield........and on the economy..........8 Trillion in 18 years isn't winning.......its a LOSE on the economic side of the equation.

Time for them to pay for more of their own defense.......so we can get out of places especially the Middle East.

Making them pay some of the expenses that we have to borrow ............doesn't make us Mercs..........

The deal has existed since FDR Eagle

perhaps you should revisit the definition>

Merc
The origin is from the noun, mercenary. A mercenary is someone who will carry out combat missions but aren't part of an official organization, like the military, or CIA and are usually not motivated by justice or an allegiance. (They are usually motivated by profit) Activities associated with these "rogue agents" or "guns for hire" usually involve violence, and often killing.

It's high time they pay their fair share.

US access to ME oil is the deal

Wars are fought on the battlefield........and on the economy..........8 Trillion in 18 years isn't winning.......its a LOSE on the economic side of the equation.

Your forgot Congress , all working for the oilocracy , not you or I eagle

Further, we are literally protecting the rich ME muslims, who are funding the poor ME muslims to KILL US

So just how 'winning' is that?

Time for them to pay for more of their own defense.......so we can get out of places especially the Middle East.

And you propose this how? Drill in your backyard?

~S~

The deal has existed since FDR Eagle

perhaps you should revisit the definition>
Perhaps you should look at our debt and the cost of a half a century of expenses.......
While they pay little for their own defense..........

US access to ME oil is the deal
Tied to the Petro Dollar......you are damn skippy.......without the World's reserve currency we would already be done..........So we will continue to protect that because when it implodes we are screwed.
Your forgot Congress , all working for the oilocracy , not you or I eagle

Further, we are literally protecting the rich ME muslims, who are funding the poor ME muslims to KILL US

So just how 'winning' is that?
Who the hell said I agreed to a long War.............From the onset of 9/11 my view was to kill the living hell out of them and leave before the dust settles..........REBUILD NOTHING.......it would have been over in less than a year...........and saved us about 7.5 TRILLION DOLLARS.

Of course then you would call me a War Monger for fighting the War WWII style.....TOTAL WAR.....which would have included ..........COLLATERAL DAMAGE..........
And you propose this how? Drill in your backyard?

~S~
What the hell was that supposed to mean...........you need a cup of coffee bro

nothing new to see here.....

~S~

Of course it is..................and those supplying the weapons love it when they last forever.........

Not how we would fight it skippy...........I guarantee you that in a matter of months of Total War after 9/11 those nations in the middle east would BE BEGGING FOR US TO STOP.

That is how you WIN a War...........Weapons manufactures want them to last forever because they only care about money............regardless of the millions dying so they can make a buck.

This is Trump doing what he said he was going to do. It's about time we stopped supporting/protecting parts of the world on our dime.

Trump hikes prices tag for US forces in Korea almost 400% as Seoul fumes, frets - CNNPolitics

Why do you call yourself a "White" MAGA Man? Why do you emphasize the color of your skin? Are you saying that the ppl who support Trump are racists?
OMFG...........a Reverse Pych........Troll attempt.
:abgg2q.jpg:

So, by you;re own roundabout way Eagle, our ME presence is self serving

It's about a $$, about debt, about the petro$$, take your pick

that fits 'merc' as much as any other definition

and you know what? i'm fine with that level of honesty

This makes viewing our SK presence (or potential lack of it) a whole lot easier

~S~

So, by you;re own roundabout way Eagle, our ME presence is self serving

It's about a $$, about debt, about the petro$$, take your pick

that fits 'merc' as much as any other definition

and you know what? i'm fine with that level of honesty

This makes viewing our SK presence (or potential lack of it) a whole lot easier

~S~
That is an opinion..............Merc........is nothing but a word........doesn't mean a damned thing....

We protect the oil because if the PETRO dollar dies..........we go down hard......the path we are on will take us there anyways...............and BRICS is in response of that.............but they know that if that occurs so goes down the world..........with the FIAT currency to the next Universe.................

It is an ILLUSION...........and why the big dogs don't care about the debt..........because they will reset it......and own all the paper of real value on earth.......

It is EVIL in nature.

It is an ILLUSION...........and why the big dogs don't care about the debt..........because they will reset it......and own all the paper of real value on earth.......

It is EVIL in nature.

On that we can certainly agree Eagle

But you see, that revelation by proxy ,makes us all in on it
return-on-investment-dem-2016.jpg

Maybe we should rethink world's police towards world's mobsters

ECj0Z0cXYAEBbdD.jpg

~S~

It is EVIL in nature.

ECj0Z0cXYAEBbdD.jpg

~S~
the-firm-responsible-for-auditing-the-clinton-foundation-in-2015-7043947.png

It is EVIL in nature.

ECj0Z0cXYAEBbdD.jpg

~S~
Is that why you hate those that wish to drain the corrupt swamp?

Talk about missing the point. We do not have a military presence in South Korea or Japan “to protect them.” We have only ever been there to protect our own interests - of course.
Is that the same excuse you use for having troops in England, Germany and Italy? We have troops spread all over the world.
We are not the World Police and we should not be. Bring the troops home and cut our spending

What “excuse”? Explaining the situation is not an excuse.
Call it what you will but is it the same "reason" the military of the United States is deployed in more than 150 countries around the world, with over 170,000 of its active-duty personnel serving outside the United States and its territories.?

Fundamentally, yes.

Forum List

Back