This is fun -- WH TV pool bucks Obama.

That's not true. Fox went ballistic over not receiving an interview, going as far as to call the president a cry-baby during their news program. Furthermore, the Bush administration did the exact same thing to NBC that Obama is doing to Fox. The only difference was it was spoken in the Obama case and it was done in the form of a letter in the Bush case.

Quick query for ya, Polk.....

Which 'news program' was it that the reference to 'cry-baby' was made, and who made it?

He made it during O'Reilly's show (which is opinion programming), but noting he's the host of one of their supposed news shows, that's not a legitimate distinction. That would be comparable to if Brian Williams had went on Olbermann and trashed Bush, but then claiming that's fine, since he didn't do it on the evening news.

So you are, in fact, wrong. Chris Wallace made the comment to Bill O'Reilly during 'The O'Reilly Factor'. Chris was voicing an opinion based on evidence.

Not a comment during a news program, an opinion voiced on a comment program. How fucking stupid you must feel.

He made it during O'Reilly's show (which is opinion programming), but noting he's the host of one of their supposed news shows, that's not a legitimate distinction. That would be comparable to if Brian Williams had went on Olbermann and trashed Bush, but then claiming that's fine, since he didn't do it on the evening news.

You can't even post without nonsense. Do you lack such character that you need to post self-contradicting nonsense so that you think you may not appear so wrong? Pathetic.

There is no news program on FNC where the cry-baby comment was made. O'Reilly has never said he was a news program, FNC has never said so either.

YOU are wrong. Deal with it like a man, not like a weaseling pussy.

It's not contradicting. Fox claims that Wallace is a journalist. A news man. Based on his statements, however, he is clearly not.

Impressive. Every time I think you have reached the bottom of your stupidity level, you go down further still!

He was being interviewed by Bill O'Reilly on the O'Reilly Factor.... an opinion show. He was voicing his professional opinion. Do you need a new shovel to make your hole deeper?

You can't even post without nonsense. Do you lack such character that you need to post self-contradicting nonsense so that you think you may not appear so wrong? Pathetic.

There is no news program on FNC where the cry-baby comment was made. O'Reilly has never said he was a news program, FNC has never said so either.

It's not contradicting. Fox claims that Wallace is a journalist. A news man. Based on his statements, however, he is clearly not.

fail016.jpg

Which 'news program' was it that the reference to 'cry-baby' was made, and who made it?

So you are, in fact, wrong. Chris Wallace made the comment to Bill O'Reilly during 'The O'Reilly Factor'. Chris was voicing an opinion based on evidence.

Not a comment during a news program, an opinion voiced on a comment program. How fucking stupid you must feel.

Cut the guy some slack.....he's a liberal who excelled in basket weaving and humanitarian studies. :rofl:

Actually, my field of specialization is economics.

Also, you guys keep pointing out that since he said it on another show, it magically becomes okay. Real journalists don't stop being journalists just because of the venue.

Also, you guys keep pointing out that since he said it on another show, it magically becomes okay. Real journalists don't stop being journalists just because of the venue.
so, when a journalist is on an opinion show and is ASKED his OPINION, he is still just being a journalist and not giving an opinion?

so, when a journalist is on an opinion show and is ASKED his OPINION, he is still just being a journalist and not giving an opinion?

It's outside the bounds of professionalism to answer the question.

The scenario I posed still hasn't been addressed:

Until you can honestly answer how you'd feel in that situation, you can't understand the issue.

[Here's the thing - on the day that any of you Whiny McWhine-Whines can evidence that any (not even all, just one) other news organization is 100% bang on accurate 24/7, then you will have a point. Until that day, shut the fuck up with the whining and debate the facts.

Facts have been debated. And no, we won't "shut the fuck up".

You know, one thing I noticed so far is that you and other cons on here are going all-in on the ad-homs on Polk, but he hasn't been firing them back. One would think if you're position on this was so unassailable you could lay off that a bit.

Last edited:

You're another one with the ad homs. You were doing this to me in another thread. Do you honestly think it makes you more right?

Did Chris Wallace lied? Yes or No.

[Here's the thing - on the day that any of you Whiny McWhine-Whines can evidence that any (not even all, just one) other news organization is 100% bang on accurate 24/7, then you will have a point. Until that day, shut the fuck up with the whining and debate the facts.

Yet again, the actual point of what I said flies waaaaaay over your head. I didn't tell you to "shut the fuck up"..... I said "shut the fuck up WITH THE WHINING and debate the facts". This is why you get your ass kicked every time... you take things out of context.

In order to have a reasoned and intelligent debate - you need to debate the whole issue, in context, and not cherry pick a bit of a sentence and twist it. That is dishonest! So, Erik, in fact, to quote Senator Joe Wilson "You Lie".

Epic Fail.

Interesting to see them step up to the plate and do the right thing. Perhaps they don't really want to be Obama's lap-dog getting a nice pat on the head.

Please, don't ever "shut the fuck up".

For everytime you and Polk post it just further proves that liberals are friggin' idiots!:cuckoo:

Ame®icano;1650450 said:

Did Chris Wallace lied? Yes or No.

Without getting in to wording (just as an FYI though, the question would be "Has Chris Wallace lied?" or "Did Chris Wallace lie?", not that train wreck of a sentence you posted), that's not an actual question. Wallace's statement was his personal opinion. Since it's an opinion matter, it, by definition, can be neither the truth nor a lie.

Please, don't ever "shut the fuck up".

For everytime you and Polk post it just further proves that liberals are friggin' idiots!:cuckoo:

And again with the ad homs....

Wow. It sounds like the other networks finally realized that what Obama is trying to do to Fox. could happen to them. Good for them for finally taking a stand.

It's because this had happened to them in the past. Difference is, Fox News didn't stand up for them.

Care to try again with specifics and a link?

No need. I remember. Those that defend fox are not going to alter the preset just because it does not parallel truth. What they really mean when asking for a link is "I will never believe your facts but if you are foolish enough to waste your time trying to convince me ..please do".

Forum List

Back