Zone1 This Is Exactly Why Black Stereotyping Happens

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I know that we're supposed to write two sentences for an OP but I'm struggling with this one. If I heard my child talking like that he (or she) would have their toys confiscated in a trash bag. (Until they could earn them back.)

You talk trash around me your most prized possessions are going to become trash as the punishment should fit the crime in my book. Of course he's treated differently because he's "special." I guess I wasn't as speechless about the matter as I thought.

So when we see a white kid

1698508669897.png

We can stereotype all whites as rich racists and start threads to justify why we get to have our racist stereotypes of whites.

Or we can post videos like this and say this is why white culture iis so destructive.

I know that we're supposed to write two sentences for an OP but I'm struggling with this one. If I heard my child talking like that he (or she) would have their toys confiscated in a trash bag. (Until they could earn them back.)

You talk trash around me your most prized possessions are going to become trash as the punishment should fit the crime in my book. Of course he's treated differently because he's "special." I guess I wasn't as speechless about the matter as I thought.

You have no idea how to raise a child.

A clean cut white kid dressed in a suit holding what looks like English pounds is somehow bad?
Looks to me like has his eyes set on being a good businessman.
Excuses and double standards are the hallmark of white racists.

Forum List

Back