This is anti gun bill would require the social media history & internet search history of buyers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
This Anti-Gun Bill Would Require the Social Media History and Internet Search History of Prospective Buyers
In New York (the state, not just the city) there’s a rather Orwellian gun bill on the table that would require would-be firearm purchasers to turn over 3 years of their social media history and one year of their internet search history if they want to buy a gun.
----------------------------------------------------------

I can't see this flying but it does take a graduated idiot to even dream this bs up. I mean really not everybody uses those pos social media sites for socializing. Even the sheep know it's a data gathering center, oh but look what you've created leftist dumbasses another method used to eat yourselves alive sadly it captures all of us your plan not ours.

This Anti-Gun Bill Would Require the Social Media History and Internet Search History of Prospective Buyers
In New York (the state, not just the city) there’s a rather Orwellian gun bill on the table that would require would-be firearm purchasers to turn over 3 years of their social media history and one year of their internet search history if they want to buy a gun.

I can't see this flying but it does take a graduated idiot to even dream this bs up. I mean really not everybody uses those pos social media sites for socializing. Even the sheep know it's a data gathering center, oh but look what you've created leftist dumbasses another method used to eat yourselves alive sadly it captures all of us your plan not ours.

China is using social media to rate its citizens
China To Use Big Data To Rate Citizens In New 'Social Credit System'

Inside Every Liberal is a Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out

• Banned

China is using social media to rate its citizens
China To Use Big Data To Rate Citizens In New 'Social Credit System'

Inside Every Liberal is a Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out

Trust me I know all about China's social scoring system it's getting the AMERICAN FKN ASSHOLES to wake up and realize what this is all about and why.

I'm sure you know that same feeling , it's all right there and yah can't get them to reality no matter what's put in front of them.

All the Trump sheep incels at USMB from New York will be screwed

Thank the Lord Trump might have another two picks for the Supreme Court and can pack more judges on the lower federal courts...... imagine if the New York assholes wanted to do this for voting..... or writing a book.....

No problem

I don't have a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other account in fact when you Google my name you get a whole lot of nothing

No problem

I don't have a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other account in fact when you Google my name you get a whole lot of nothing

I'm with you.

I don't belong to any of those social idiot accounts either.

Who in their right mind would put everything they do, say, feel, fuck, have for a boyfriend of girlfriend, when they are going on vacation and in short telling everyone one that belongs to those social idiot sites everything they are doing.

Good way to get robbed and singled out by a predator.

There sure are some stupid people out there.

Forum List

Back