This is all you need to know about Dims

For all who are not Dims, I hope you realize that confronting the shooter in Texas with a shot gun or small pistol would not have turned out so good, right?

As for the rest of the partisan shill lunatics, nothing to see here.

Biden: Hero Who Stopped Texas Shooter Was Wrong To Have A Gun

Joe Biden has just come out and said that the hero who gunned down the Texas church shooter should not have been allowed to own the AR 15 he used to do it.

Amazing.

The guy wasn't a hero at all. In that sense a racoon fighting a dog to save its life is a hero. FYI, I watched that go down a few weeks back.

Oh, you didn't want to die....wow what a hero!!

Gun owners are morons who cant find an intellectual exercise to keep them occupied. In essence, they are animals, cause though they have a brain, they dont use it.

I stand with animals and hope each hunter of them for sports gets killed each time unless it is a child brainwashed my his moron parents.

The only guns that should be legal are those guns that cannot assault anyone.

I'm thinking pop guns.

Joe Biden has just come out and said that the hero who gunned down the Texas church shooter should not have been allowed to own the AR 15 he used to do it.

Amazing.

The guy wasn't a hero at all. In that sense a racoon fighting a dog to save its life is a hero. FYI, I watched that go down a few weeks back.

Gun owners are morons who cant find an intellectual exercise to keep them occupied. In essence, they are animals, cause though they have a brain, they dont use it.

I stand with animals and hope each hunter of them for sports gets killed each time unless it is a child brainwashed my his moron parents.

People of gun violence are victims of liberals and usually end up dead. We see it all the time , yet it always take a guy with a gun to show up and kill the liberal who shot up young kids..

For all who are not Dims, I hope you realize that confronting the shooter in Texas with a shot gun or small pistol would not have turned out so good, right?

As for the rest of the partisan shill lunatics, nothing to see here.
If it happened across the street from me, I would have shot him with my 308. Vest or not, he goes down.

Amazing.

I stand with animals
Yeah, we can see how you stand with them....
hqdefault.jpg

Amazing.

LOL..That is not what he said,watch your own video...He was wrong to have an ASSAULT WEAPON..

Good God! The former VP isn't intelligent enough to know what is and isn't an assault weapon and people are excited about his possible run for President?

Amazing.

Were you born an idiot or do you have to actually practice at it?

Amazing.

LOL..That is not what he said,watch your own video...He was wrong to have an ASSAULT WEAPON..

Good God! The former VP isn't intelligent enough to know what is and isn't an assault weapon and people are excited about his possible run for President?

The only people excited about him are the same imbeciles that would have voted for Clinton and did vote for jughead.

Amazing.

Were you born an idiot or do you have to actually practice at it?

I think we are all born idiots. Regressives work hard to stay that way.

Biden is the stupid moron who recommended people shoot a warning shot into the air, oblivious to how dangerous that is HELLO. Has Biden heard of gravity the lead bullet doesn't continue on into outer space.

This is an image on 3/8 inch steel plate I shot with my .308 bolt action at 100 yards. Vest schmest.
DSC_2059ps-sm.jpg

DSC_6996ps.jpg

147 grain FMJ milsurp.

Last edited:

Amazing.

I stand with animals
Yeah, we can see how you stand with them....
hqdefault.jpg

How small is your dick that you have to cling to a gun?

How you found this funny I'll never know.

Classic arm chair quarterbacking and criticism from the Left. "Oh he shouldn't have had this, he should have done that. Blah Blah Blah". Jesus Christ he ran out by himself and stopped a maniac on a shooting rampage. I don't care if he used a bazooka, he had the guts to run straight into a fire fight and stopped the carnage. Liberals call Colin Kaepernick a hero and then criticize this man.

Forum List

Back