This is absolutely hysterically amusing!

buyers remorse for the white liberals, but they are not gonna cave right now, and say that!!! the black racis'st that voted him don't give a flying shit if he's a citizen, a muslim, oe a radical commie,they just like the fact that he's black!!! got news for them, he's a mullato!! i suppose they would take whatever they could get, if it looked somewhat black!!

What a fine representation of...whatever it is you are.:cuckoo:

The mulattoes are coming, the mulattoes are coming!

Lions and tigers and mulattoes, oh MY!
:muahaha::ahole-1:

Yea, someone standing by their principles, even when it won't help them, is sure amusing. I can understand why libs would laugh at such a thing - THEY would never let dignity or ideals stand between them and a free lunch at others expense. What a dope this guy is. :rolleyes:

Amanda! Read more. You're smarter than that.

Yea, someone standing by their principles, even when it won't help them, is sure amusing. I can understand why libs would laugh at such a thing - THEY would never let dignity or ideals stand between them and a free lunch at others expense. What a dope this guy is. :rolleyes:

Amanda is spot on in her assessment.

You're assuming the video recorded every single aspect of the alleged assault.

Fact is numerous people were arrested for assault. Fact is numerous eyewitneses were there from the very beginning to the very end. You were not there. You see a video clip and you believe you know everything. What a dumbass!
You weren't there either.

But we will see how this pans out in the court system....or will we? I'm guessing if no charges are filed, the right will act like this entire event never happened.
It doesn't appear that anyone was arrested for administering this fake beating.
— Two men were arrested for misdemeanor assault for allegedly punching and pushing a man who was handing out flags and fliers outside the school.

— One woman was arrested for misdemeanor assault and destruction of property for allegedly pushing another woman who was recording events on her cell phone, then breaking the phone.

— One woman was arrested for interference and resisting arrest. An officer used pepper spray on the woman, police said, when she did not comply with officers and struggled with them.

— One man was arrested for peace disturbance when he allegedly entered a circle of people who had gathered near the pepper-sprayed woman and did not follow orders to leave.

— Post-Dispatch reporter Jake Wagman was arrested for allegedly interfering.
Two sides blame each other in fracas at forum - STLtoday.com

How come no one was arrested for this "beating"? Sounds like charges of attempted murder at the least should have been filed.

the guy should have scratched a B in his own face and then punched himself in the face - that would have looked like Obama did it himself.

ashley-todd.jpg

A McCain campaign volunteer accused of making up a story about being robbed and assaulted in Pittsburgh by a man who disliked her McCain bumper sticker will enter a program for first-time offenders.

Under the deal announced in court Thursday, 20-year-old Ashley Todd will be released from jail and required to undergo mental health treatment.

You weren't there either.

But we will see how this pans out in the court system....or will we? I'm guessing if no charges are filed, the right will act like this entire event never happened.
— Two men were arrested for misdemeanor assault for allegedly punching and pushing a man who was handing out flags and fliers outside the school.

— One woman was arrested for misdemeanor assault and destruction of property for allegedly pushing another woman who was recording events on her cell phone, then breaking the phone.

— One woman was arrested for interference and resisting arrest. An officer used pepper spray on the woman, police said, when she did not comply with officers and struggled with them.

— One man was arrested for peace disturbance when he allegedly entered a circle of people who had gathered near the pepper-sprayed woman and did not follow orders to leave.

— Post-Dispatch reporter Jake Wagman was arrested for allegedly interfering.

How come no one was arrested for this "beating"? Sounds like charges of attempted murder at the least should have been filed.

it's nice to know that democwats support shoving people down real nice to know that

it's nice to know that democwats support shoving people down real nice to know that
It's nice to know that you are a pathological liar.

In the video it appeared your idiot was shoved down because he was about to attack the man on the ground.

So A guy who picked a fight over his opposition to public healthcare got his but kicked and now he is asking the public to pay for his medical expenses??????????

So A guy who picked a fight over his opposition to public healthcare got his but kicked and now he is asking the public to pay for his medical expenses??????????

I thought the GOP was AGAINST handouts?

In the video it appeared your idiot was shoved down because he was about to attack the man on the ground.

it's nice to know you think it okay to shove people down,, long as they aren't hit or beaten it's a okay

it's nice to know you think it okay to shove people down,, long as they aren't hit or beaten it's a okay
You need to repeat this about 10-20 more times. It hasn't sunk in yet that that man was almost shoved down...to...death.

He didn't get his butt kicked. A guy is pretending that he got his butt kicked and he is taking donations for a lie, apparently.

He didn't get his butt kicked. A guy is pretending that he got his butt kicked and he is taking donations for a lie, apparently.

but it's okay to push people down democwats support that,, long as nobody get beaten they shouldn't whine. like little crybabies. nice to know that course democwats whine like babies when they get shouted down :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What else is there to know?

He's against Obama's HC plan, right?

He doesn't have HC insurance right now, right?

If those things are correct then I'm sticking by what I said. I don't care about the shoving match or watching some video. The issue is HC, IMO, not some alleged brawl.

I thought the GOP was AGAINST handouts?

Hey yank - good to see you over here - I don't always agree with you 100%, but I always enjoy your insights.

And apparently this guy will have to think twice before picking a fight with a "wimpy liberal"

but it's okay to push people down democwats support that,, long as nobody get beaten they shouldn't whine. like little crybabies. nice to know that course democwats whine like babies when they get shouted down :lol::lol::lol::lol:
It's not okay to push people down. It is okay to defend someone that is about to be attacked. It appears that the man in the blue union shirt that is down on the ground is about to be attacked. No tears for him from you, you just call him a thug.

It's amazing but you are still able to top your self in the hypocrisy department.

Forum List

Back