This is about morality?? WTH?

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
Now I am not one to jump on the "all muslims are evil" bandwagon. I still think it is nonsense.

But this guy, the deputy prime minister of Turkey, claims that women should not laugh in public??? He said this during a speech on moral corruption.

I know that many of the laws and rules about a woman's sexuality is all about control. But no laughing in public???

Jeez, what a backward and misogynistic fool.

Last edited:
You put religious extremists into office and this is the nonsense you end up with.

Now I am not one to jump on the "all muslims are evil" bandwagon. I still think it is nonsense.

But this guy, the deputy prime minister of Turkey, claims that women should not laugh in public??? He said this during a speech on moral corruption.

I know that many of the laws and rules about a woman's sexuality is all about control. But no laughing in public???

He could just be a humorless man, but some Muslim cultures do see a woman's face as sexual.

He could just be a humorless man, but some Muslim cultures do see a woman's face as sexual.

He said nothing about covered faces. Presumably laugh out loud behind cloth is still immoral.

He said nothing about covered faces. Presumably laugh out loud behind cloth is still immoral.

Well.......despite being a neanderthal, I bet he has some almost human traits....:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back