This image is banned in Russia

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Sort of explains how backward the Russians are. Their values are not those of the civilised west.

C8urX8GUwAAX_0T-329x330.jpg

good.
russia is best white country now. liberal faggot and left jew havnt power in russia now
thank you putin

Back when Ears Obama was wrecking havoc on America a rodeo clown lost his job for wearing an Obungles mask.

Sorry I can't work up a tear for the homos stupid pic being banned

On a different thread on this forum there are people whining that someone was prevented from speaking at some place for some reason. Thats a bogus complaint.

This is a genuine issue.

On a different thread on this forum there are people whining that someone was prevented from speaking at some place for some reason. Thats a bogus complaint.

This is a genuine issue.

Go to Russia and take it up with Putin....:lmao:
Right wing trash in full flow.
That's the problem with you leftist faggots, you want everybody to embrace your faggot ways and if not, then comes the tantrum....

I knew Putin was a poofter as a soon as I saw the image of him shirtless on a horse.

That's when conservatives fell in love with him. They sensed a kindred soul.

Sort of explains how backward the Russians are. Their values are not those of the civilised west.

As a libertarian, I certainly stand against government banning anything that doesn't infringe on the rights of another, but I'm having trouble understanding your words.

"Sort of" explains? Then why are you bringing it up? Why not state that which fully explains?

Backward how? A little specificity could help you here.

How are you defining values? Wondering how you know about Russian values. Which western values we talking about?

Lastly, is there a point here?

As an actual LGBT member, and right leaner, yea Putin looks pretty tasty in that photo... That said, I don't think anyone's in love with him, respect perhaps, but those of us who like freedom don't want to live with him. Doesn't mean we need to be at war with him, nor even be on bad terms though.

As for him banning the pic, well that's what happens in countries without freedom of speech - it's part of why our constitution is both unique and worth saving even if it's old.

Forum List

Back