This gusy will win the presidency hands down

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
John Kasich.

So quit talking about Walker, the bush that wont win any primarys because he's a bush, The Indian who can't drive jindal, Or any other dumbshit that doesn't matter.

John Kasich has already beaten Hilary in the 90's and will do it again. He also was single handedly responsible for the surplus since he was the budget chairman in the 90's in the house. It's over.

He would actually be one of the stronger GOP candidates in the general election.

I'm not sure how the GOP primary will take to him since he supported expanding medicaid.

John Kasich.

So quit talking about Walker, the bush that wont win any primarys because he's a bush, The Indian who can't drive jindal, Or any other dumbshit that doesn't matter.

John Kasich has already beaten Hilary in the 90's and will do it again. He also was single handedly responsible for the surplus since he was the budget chairman in the 90's in the house. It's over.

I agree that John has the ability to come on strong and win, if he gears it up fairly soon.

• Banned
John Kasich.

I agree that John has the ability to come on strong and win, if he gears it up fairly soon.

He learned from his past mistake last time he ran of entering too early. He's smart by waiting.

John Kasich is definitely more moderate then Walker, and probably along the same lines as Jeb Bush.

I don't see him going for the presidency but I absolutely think he would be Bush's choice for VP. Either Kasich or Portman since the GOP needs Ohio.

I don't see him going for the presidency but I absolutely think he would be Bush's choice for VP. Either Kasich or Portman since the GOP needs Ohio.

I doubt Kasich would go for VP. Governors usually don't take VP anymore, the only ones in recent history were the two Nixon VP's.

I doubt Kasich would go for VP. Governors usually don't take VP anymore, the only ones in recent history were the two Nixon VP's.

Yepp.

Cabot-Lodge and Agnew.

Funny, the guy who was selected to replace Agnew (who resigned in utter disgrace in 1973), Gerald R. Ford, was a Representative.

What do you know, Kasich tried running in the GOP primary in 2000 for President....hmm...

I've never heard of John Kasich. Is he that Indiana governor?

No, I think that's Mitch Daniels.

I keep up with politics pretty well, so not a good sign that I haven't even heard of him. I don't suppose he really wants the office if he's not getting name recognition out there yet.

No more clowns. We've got too many running already.

I've never heard of John Kasich. Is he that Indiana governor?

No, I think that's Mitch Daniels.

I keep up with politics pretty well, so not a good sign that I haven't even heard of him. I don't suppose he really wants the office if he's not getting name recognition out there yet.

No more clowns. We've got too many running already.
"Send in the clowns "....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back