This girl on POF revealed to me why confident men turn women on

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
She said because it means he either has a BIG DECK or a BIG bank account and the mystery of not knowing which one it is or both is a turn on

Well there is folks. I was wondering for years why confidence was such a turnon and now I know

She said because it means he either has a BIG DECK or a BIG bank account and the mystery of not knowing which one it is or both is a turn on

Well there is folks. I was wondering for years why confidence was such a turnon and now I know
Hmm...nothing about a guy with BIG credit card debt, BIG chance his heat or cable will be turned off, or BIG hangups about dumb bitches and BIG interest in ass cracks to go along with BIG bald spots, huh?

A big DECK of what? Cards, a ship?

Sorry it was BIG DICK

Sorry it was BIG DICK

Oh. Just wanted to be sure. If I were to happen to be out somewhere on the Pacific Ocean I'd be opting for a really big deck as opposed to a 15 foot canoe.

or a big bag of weed wink wink

How interesting. Confident is code for what gold digger skanks seek in a date.

Why would it be any wonder?

Humans originated in hunter-gatherer societies, and for most of human history a man who couldn't hunt, fight, or perform courageous physical acts was of no use to a woman or her offspring - this is true in most mammals as well. A "cowardly lion" who runs at the sight of a gazelle isn't reliable enough to protect and provide for a female lion or her cubs.

Just because in fairly recent history, society has developed to a point where a 90 lb desk jockey can earn and provide a decent living doesn't change our biological nature - if a woman feels that a man couldn't defend her in a fight or would bail at the first sign of hardship, she won't be attracted to him.

How interesting. Confident is code for what gold digger skanks seek in a date.
No it's what feminine women seek for in a traditional, masculine man.

Men who whine about "gold digger stanks" are usually cowardly, incompetent dolts who would run at the first sign of an angry kitten - which is why women rightfully avoid them in the first place. They're also usually liberals because they never learned to be independent from their parents, and simply transfer that mentality to one of dependence on the government.

Even the Bible said a man shouldn't act like a woman, yet people today endlessly debate something which was taken for granted for most of human history.

When I met my wife I made far more than she did.
25 years later.......i'm retired and she makes more money than your sorry ass can dream of.
The moral of the story? It ain't about money.........

Oh.....my wife's told me many times it was my confidence backed up by my ability that turned her on.
I can handle any situation thats thrown at me. Be it fixing anything around the home to protecting her when the minorities come a calling.

25 years later.......i'm retired and she makes more money than your sorry ass can dream of.
The people who say it's about "money" are usually 90 lb wealkings or overweight schlobs who have never done a manly thing in their life.

It's really pretty simple - men like feminine women, women like masculine men. No women wants a whiny, hapless manchild who thinks he can't get a date because he's "too nice" when it's really because he's a loser. The only think a woman would want a man like that for is his money. But what classy, feminine women really want is just a classy, masculine man.

In today's progressive, PC society though that is a much rarer commodity than it was back in the "John Wayne" era. We've gone from John Wayne to a bunch of skinny, Birkenstock-wearing hipsters sipping lattes at Starbucks while browsing the Huffington Post on their Macbooks.

The people who say it's about "money" are usually 90 lb wealkings or overweight schlobs who have never done a manly thing in their life.

It's really pretty simple - men like feminine women, women like masculine men. No women wants a whiny, hapless manchild who thinks he can't get a date because he's "too nice" when it's really because he's a loser. The only think a woman would want a man like that for is his money. But what classy, feminine women really want is just a classy, masculine man.

In today's progressive, PC society though that is a much rarer commodity than it was back in the "John Wayne" era. We've gone from John Wayne to a bunch of skinny, Birkenstock-wearing hipsters sipping lattes at Starbucks while browsing the Huffington Post on their Macbooks.

Yep....after twenty years of marriage and the oil industry and NASA collapsing yet again the wife said......why dont you just retire?
I resisted at first as any man should do but her reasoning was sound,I hang out and do the necessary things around the house as well as keeping the toys ready for the weekend and she continues to work for a few more years while I prep for both our retirements.

Yep....after twenty years of marriage and the oil industry and NASA collapsing yet again the wife said......why dont you just retire?
I resisted at first as any man should do but her reasoning was sound,I hang out and do the necessary things around the house as well as keeping the toys ready for the weekend and she continues to work for a few more years while I prep for both our retirements.
Honestly, I just don't understand why this is such a mystery to the point that a guy would have to "ask" a woman.

It'd be like the 6'4'', 280 lb crew cut female bear wrestler with 5 o'clock shadow, wondering why she gets less attention from men than some 20 year old swimsuit model. And thinking that men "should" be attracted to her because of how much she can bench press.

Forum List

Back