This forum needs a thumbs down or red x or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It is beyond ridiculous that we have to baby each other with a laughing face to show disapproval. The "safe space" mentality is retarded. Some threads or posts are not worthy of a dignified response. A blatantly racist post for example needs nothing more than a thumbs down as an appropriate response but because a couple snowflakes cried about being negged all those options were removed.

Give us a thumbs down emoji

Agree 100% ... it doesn't have to count for anything .The new system doesn't count for anything anyway, as can be demonstrated by the use of positive points given "smiley face" used to denote negative rating.
default_thumbdown.gif

Last edited:
It is beyond ridiculous that we have to baby each other with a laughing face to show disapproval. The "safe space" mentality is retarded. Some threads or posts are not worthy of a dignified response. A blatantly racist post for example needs nothing more than a thumbs down as an appropriate response but because a couple snowflakes cried about being negged all those options were removed.

But that might "offend" someone, "trigger" someone, or be considered a "micro aggression".

So fuck that idea, pal.

This thread is not worthy of a dignified response.

I enjoyed the rep more than this.
I was gone for a year or so and came back to a new system. I prefer the old one.
Why cant I say ****** or **** if I want to?
Sometimes, it is just needed :dunno:

• Banned

But that might "offend" someone, "trigger" someone, or be considered a "micro aggression".

So fuck that idea, pal.
I do that every time I post so, to quote a famous person, what difference does it make?

I think its an excellent idea. Once five are on the thread title one would know its basically a waste of time or merely a good laughs thread. Could it just be a snowflake?

So fuck that idea, pal.
If neg reps make people feel like that, I can only imagine what my dirty mouth does :/

So fuck that idea, pal.
I do that every time I post so, to quote a famous person, what difference does it make?

Some folks are snowflakes about their emojies I reckon, like the guy who started the thread.

Last edited:
Remember when Stephanie left from constant funnies?
Lol, what an idiot.

So fuck that idea, pal.
If neg reps make people feel like that, I can only imagine what my dirty mouth does :/
Dirty FINGERS. Is that as bad?

Damn straight.

Also needs a "bizarro/wtf" rating.

th

I miss neg rep comments. There's nothing like stating your opinion only to have Warrior tell you how much you suck n*gger cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back