This Flaming Asshole Makes The Rest of MSLSD Look Reasonable

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Last edited:

"He(Capehart) argued that Republicans have gotten away with racist and hateful rhetoric ever since Obama was elected president.

Small minded leftist tactic 27: Make everything about race and then label all opposition racist.

Anyone buying this shit anymore?

• Banned

"He(Capehart) argued that Republicans have gotten away with racist and hateful rhetoric ever since Obama was elected president.

Small minded leftist tactic 27: Make everything about race and then label all opposition racist.

Anyone buying this shit anymore?

I honestly feel that many are finally getting fed up with it.

Washington Post’s Jonathan Capehart Says Republicans, Including Allen West, Are ‘Racially Insensitive’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

Capehart is one of the most vile despicable people on the network.

"Skeptical of Capehart’s assertion, Scarborough replied, “Is that racially insensitive? Is welfare racially insensitive? Are food stamps racially insensitive?”

Capehart did not answer the question. But he did continue his rant:"

Of course he gets a pass...

For the life of me I am still trying to figure out how Newt's comment of food stamp
President is racial on any level....

Does anyone remember Biden's comment about Obama...
Saying stuff about this black man being articulate and clean and you remember the rest.
If a Republican said that...Well we all know what the outcome would have been.

• Banned
I think reasonable folks get that!!!

Problem is that there are enough reasonable folks anymore. Look at some of the dopes we have here. Granted many of them don't know their asses from their elbowes when it comes to politics but yet sadly they get to vote.

Forum List

Back