This Election Really Comes Down To One Thing.

Self respect

Well, I certainly don't feel any loss of self respect by casting my vote to keep Hillary from appointing more Liberal Supreme Court Justices and from repealing the Hyde Act and having abortions funded by taxpayers as well as seeing late-term abortions become the norm.

exactly
Moose muffins. If you want to cut big money in politics, we need libs- All you care about is abortions? Thank God for free BC under O-Care- 40% less abortions already. You can have all the single mothers on welfare. Late term abortions are only when the mother's life is in danger, and FEW want that changed. Despite the mindless propaganda that dupes you.

Really?? Libs cut money in politics??? Hillary has spent over $200 Million trying to defeat Trump. Late term abortions? Hillary voted AGAINST limiting late term abortion while a Senator from New York. Perhaps you need to actually know what you are talking about before opening your mouth?

What put money in politics to the extent it is now was Citizens United-- a contrivance of the rabid right.

But don't think for a second that rightwingnuts can rig the game and democrats will turn around, go home and let the pondscum win.

Clinton got a lot of it through pay-for-play as well. Her donors include Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Wall Street, the Nazi George Soros, etc.

FrancoHWF has very little knowledge about anything at all from taxes to Hillary's spending money to her stance on abortion. How do you converse with someone who is so totally ignorant?

That's so funny coming from you. I love uninformed loons like you who don't even know how much you don't know.

I at least have enough morals to not vote for Hillary Clinton. The main difference between you and I is the fact that I have a degree of class that you are totally without.

Change. If the people want change; they will vote for Trump. All the drama between Election Day, and now won't change that.
If the people want more of the same old shit they've been getting these past eight years; they will vote for Clinton. None of the crimes and scandals revealed between then, and now will change that.
That's all this election boils down to. And come November; the only choice really being made is; continue the status quo, or change. It really is that simple.

stupidity

For you it does, yes

Change. If the people want change; they will vote for Trump. All the drama between Election Day, and now won't change that.
If the people want more of the same old shit they've been getting these past eight years; they will vote for Clinton. None of the crimes and scandals revealed between then, and now will change that.
That's all this election boils down to. And come November; the only choice really being made is; continue the status quo, or change. It really is that simple.

The problem for me is I'm in favor of good change, change that increases my liberty. An anti-capitalist like Trump doesn't do it for me

What will not voting at all solve, Will? What would voting for Johnson actually accomplish? You's best be thinking about who will be nominating Supreme Court Justices.

Self respect

Well, I certainly don't feel any loss of self respect by casting my vote to keep Hillary from appointing more Liberal Supreme Court Justices and from repealing the Hyde Act and having abortions funded by taxpayers as well as seeing late-term abortions become the norm.

exactly
Moose muffins. If you want to cut big money in politics, we need libs- All you care about is abortions? Thank God for free BC under O-Care- 40% less abortions already. You can have all the single mothers on welfare. Late term abortions are only when the mother's life is in danger, and FEW want that changed. Despite the mindless propaganda that dupes you.

Really?? Libs cut money in politics??? Hillary has spent over $200 Million trying to defeat Trump. Late term abortions? Hillary voted AGAINST limiting late term abortion while a Senator from New York. Perhaps you need to actually know what you are talking about before opening your mouth?
Dems want to change the laws: stop Citizens United and huge secret money Pacs, limit lobbyists. I'll bet she voted against BANNING them DUH lol. LINK? Same to you. lol

exactly

What put money in politics to the extent it is now was Citizens United-- a contrivance of the rabid right.

But don't think for a second that rightwingnuts can rig the game and democrats will turn around, go home and let the pondscum win.

Clinton got a lot of it through pay-for-play as well. Her donors include Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Wall Street, the Nazi George Soros, etc.
No evidence of that duh. And Soros is no Nazi, you idiot.

...You can’t be serious...
Ahhhhh, but, he is.

...Trump and the conservatives who support him are frightened by change...
Incorrect. They just don't want the kind of change being shoved down America's throat by Liberals, as well as the freaks of the LGBT agenda.

...hostile toward diversity...
Phukk diversity.

...dissent...
Incorrect. That's largely a Liberal trait; intolerant of opposing opinion.

...and individual liberty...
Horseshit.

...hostile toward Muslims...
Gee, I wonder why?

7d937ce48cb6be70407d2d95b963b261.jpg

...Hispanic Americans...
Incorrect. If they're American citizens, who came here legally, or who were born of American citizens, or born of legal residents while on American soil, then they're welcome.

...and immigrants...
Nope. Just the 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens currently on US soil without our express prior consent.

...The last thing America needs is Trump’s reactionary politics of division, bigotry, and hate...
Decades of LibTard social engineering with the courts forcing Liberal poison down America's throat have finally caught up with you.

...the only ‘change’ Trump advocates for is change for the worst – to return America to a time of fear and oppression, when citizens were disadvantaged for no other reason than who they are, a time when far too many Americans were denied their rights and protected liberties...
Incorrect. More like back to a time when sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. homosexuals) were kept shoved into the closet where their filthy perversion belongs.

...Your thread premise is as ridiculous as it is wrong.
Incorrect.

If Shrillary wins, nothing changes, except in the direction of the LibTard agenda; much of which is slowly poisoning the Republic and its People.

If Dunce-Boy wins, the LibTard agenda suffers a major setback, the Nation repairs the damage caused by LibTards, and inflicts new Right Wing damage upon itself.

But, at least, the Illegal Beaners go home, and the Freaks go back in the closet.

It's a start.

Assuming that Dunce-Boy doesn't blow-up the goddamned world with his arrogance and idiocy.

Last edited:
A contrivance? It's not unconstitutional, no need to contrive a right if it's already there.

Really? Because that's just what Scalia and his friends did.

No, they merely stopped the censorship that Democrats were supporting The case arose in 2007, when Citizens United, a grass-roots membership organization, sought to broadcast a film critical of Hillary Clinton, then a candidate for president. The Federal Election Commission deemed the film too critical to be shown in the weeks before an election; if Citizens United had broadcast it, its officers would have been subject to prosecution and potential imprisonment for up to five years. The Supreme Court struck down this prohibition of corporate and labor union election-time speech about candidates as a violation of the First Amendment.

That's just what Scalia and his friends did.

A contrivance? It's not unconstitutional, no need to contrive a right if it's already there.

Really? Because that's just what Scalia and his friends did.

No, they merely stopped the censorship that Democrats were supporting The case arose in 2007, when Citizens United, a grass-roots membership organization, sought to broadcast a film critical of Hillary Clinton, then a candidate for president. The Federal Election Commission deemed the film too critical to be shown in the weeks before an election; if Citizens United had broadcast it, its officers would have been subject to prosecution and potential imprisonment for up to five years. The Supreme Court struck down this prohibition of corporate and labor union election-time speech about candidates as a violation of the First Amendment.

That's just what Scalia and his friends did.
And made secret campaign money possible. A disgrace.

You can’t be serious.

Trump and the conservatives who support him are frightened by change, hostile toward diversity, dissent, and individual liberty; hostile toward Muslims, Hispanic Americans, and immigrants.

The last thing America needs is Trump’s reactionary politics of division, bigotry, and hate.

The only ‘change’ Trump advocates for is change for the worst – to return America to a time of fear and oppression, when citizens were disadvantaged for no other reason than who they are, a time when far too many Americans were denied their rights and protected liberties.

Your thread premise is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

We have the politics of division. And bigots and haters are anyone who disagree with progressives.

And to say that Conservatives have something against individual liberty is a huge lie. One of these liberties is expressing different opinions. Some of do not intend to give the country away so Democrats can buy votes from immigrants. You are just full of shit and completely in lock step with the people, in power now, that want to tell us what is good for us whether we like it or not.

Hillary is the continuation of division and the intimidation already levied against any conservative.

Last edited:
You can’t be serious.

Trump and the conservatives who support him are frightened by change, hostile toward diversity, dissent, and individual liberty; hostile toward Muslims, Hispanic Americans, and immigrants.

The last thing America needs is Trump’s reactionary politics of division, bigotry, and hate.

The only ‘change’ Trump advocates for is change for the worst – to return America to a time of fear and oppression, when citizens were disadvantaged for no other reason than who they are, a time when far too many Americans were denied their rights and protected liberties.

Your thread premise is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

We have the politics of division. And bigots and haters are anyone who disagree with progressives.

And to say that Conservatives have something against individual liberty is a huge lie. One of these liberties is expressing different opinions. Some of do not intend to give the country away so Democrats can buy votes from immigrants. You are just full of shit and completely in lock step with the people, in power now, that want to tell us what is good for us whether we like it or not.

Hillary is the continuation of division and the intimidation already levied against any conservative.
Half of them are deplorable, just as she said lol...Half the GOPers. And another quarter are lying thieving scumbags. See sig, last line. At least misinformed all to hell, and I mean hell. lol. See sig last line.

That's what the GOP Propaganda machine is good for, hate and division, phony scandals and misinformation. The fear mongering and insults about those groups in Clinton's speech is a disgrace. Muslims, blacks, immigrants, refugees, gays etc.

That's what the GOP Propaganda machine is good for, hate and division, phony scandals and misinformation. The fear mongering and insults about those groups in Clinton's speech is a disgrace. Muslims, blacks, immigrants, refugees, gays etc.

I don't care about the GOP, but I am laughing at how you're accusing the GOP of being exactly what you appear to be. LOL!

I don't care about the GOP, but I am laughing at how you're accusing the GOP of being exactly what you appear to be. LOL!
WTF are you talking about? lol

Forum List

Back