This Doesn’t Seem To Bother The ‘Yee-Haw’ States.

Darwins Friend said:
Does that accurately reflect any of Bush’s public events - where (except for a gutty little Chinese gal recently) everything and everyone is scripted?
Once you leave the womb, conservative don't care about you until you reach military age. Then you're just what they're looking for. Conservatives want live babies so they can raise them to be dead soldiers.

I felt the need to pull this up from the bottom of all your posts.

You do realize, since your so enlightened, that Democrates are the ones who instituted the draft and are the only ones who have used it. They are also the ones who got us into WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam. All of which utilized the draft. Lets all get our facts straight before we start throwing stones shall we.

I would also like to point out the Liberals would rather just kill you in the womb instead of letting you have a fighting chance and if they let you out chances are it will be the democrates who send you to war ( by the draft that is, not by choice). So who is it again who values life??????? :bang3:

Believe it or not conservatives arn't blindly following anyone anymore than democrates are. I have democrates as friends and family members and beyond a few hot button issues we agree on more than we disagree.

sitarro said:
Years ago, when I was learning how to fly, an exceptional pilot(U.S.Air Force of course)told me to be sure to never follow railroad tracks because I would end up hitting a dumb ass Navy pilot head on......follow railroad tracks Darwins?

BAAAAAHHHHHAAAA! Jesus - I haven't heard that in 30 years! :clap:

MtnBiker said:
I have felt strongly about a question but the author of the thread still won't answer it.

If you haven't figured it out by now - you're in one. :laugh:

MtnBiker said:
Its your discription, why do you not define it?

Basic Definition: Lowest Productivity / Highest Illiteracy States.

Darwins Friend said:
Well, let me put it this way - so you will give a rat’s ass: Would you - if you felt strongly enough about your position - stand up and ask the president a very challenging question at one of the events?

Try to be honest - would you have the ganas to confront him?

Probably not because I don't forsee ever going to a Presidential Press conference anytime soon. Some of us work for a living as opposed to sitting on our asses all day collecting welfare checks from the government.

theHawk said:
Probably not because I don't forsee ever going to a Presidential Press conference anytime soon. Some of us work for a living as opposed to sitting on our asses all day collecting welfare checks from the government.

And the real estate agent that stood up and had the guts to express himself about the shame he felt about his president - after being screened and checked out as a true Republican? Does he have more ganas than you?

Kathianne said:
I'm hoping dmp carries through, you bring nothing.

Nothing but questions, that you self-congratulating folks would never dare ask each other - or really have a conflict over. I’ve spent a great deal of time going through the archives and this is a bastion of reassuring - tell’em what they want to hear cuddle secessions.

Darwins Friend said:
Nothing but questions, that you self-congratulating folks would never dare ask each other - or really have a conflict over. I’ve spent a great deal of time going through the archives and this is a bastion of reassuring - tell’em what they want to hear cuddle secessions.

See? This is why you are an idiot. When you get banned you'll think it's because you have a different opinion. That's how stupid you are. You'll be banned because you're an asshole - if you were a conservative and an asshole you'd be just as useless.

(sigh).

Darwins Friend said:
Well, let me put it this way - so you will give a rat’s ass: Would you - if you felt strongly enough about your position - stand up and ask the president a very challenging question at one of the events?

Try to be honest - would you have the ganas to confront him?

Btw, what the fuck are 'ganas'? Is that more squib speak?

Darwins Friend said:

:blah2: :blah2: :sleep:

Darwins Friend said:
Texas, Utah, Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Missouri, Oklahoma, Idaho, Kansas, West Virginia, Virginia, Georgia, Kentucky and lets not forget Alabama.

So, these are all low productive and high illiterate states? Can we assume that you hold the people in these states in low regard and are less of a value to the United States compared to other states?

theHawk said:
Btw, what the fuck are 'ganas'? Is that more squib speak?

Drive - desire, guts, you know? A backbone? (ref. 'Stand & Deliver')

MtnBiker said:
If I was in one of those states, why would that be funny?

Maybe he likes to boast about his state's supposed wonderful productivity and education. As if he contributed to any of it or that any of it applies to him at all.

dmp said:
See? This is why you are an idiot. When you get banned you'll think it's because you have a different opinion. That's how stupid you are. You'll be banned because you're an asshole - if you were a conservative and an asshole you'd be just as useless.

(sigh).

I’m "an asshole" because I challenge ‘the nest’. You’ve all been kissing each other’s asses in here so long you’ve left reality because you can’t compete.

If you could - then you’d be in a progressive state - making something out of yourself, regularly flying first class on vacation and not squeezing out half-a-dozen puppies, thinking that having a bunch of kids running around your shitty apartment is somehow successful.

That’s why living in one of those states is so funny. :bj2:

Forum List

Back