This Doesn’t Seem To Bother The ‘Yee-Haw’ States.

Darwins Friend said:
Texas, Utah, Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Missouri, Oklahoma, Idaho, Kansas, West Virginia, Virginia, Georgia, Kentucky and lets not forget Alabama.

:)

The question was, what is a yee haw state. Not what are the yee haw states.

MtnBiker said:
The question was, what is a yee haw state. Not what are the yee haw states.

check up a few posts I found your answer.

Unless of course you want to hear it directly from Darwin F

theHawk said:
Doesn't matter if his approval rating is 1%. Its still not going to make me wish I voted for Kerry.

Kerry - or even Clinton aren’t the issue here. This house-of-cards is beginning to fall in, hence the re-positioning of Rove to blunt the effect on Republicans in the 2006 elections. You all can’t be that blind, can you?

Darwins Friend said:
Kerry - or even Clinton aren’t the issue here. This house-of-cards is beginning to fall in, hence the re-positioning of Rove to blunt the effect on Republicans in the 2006 elections. You all can’t be that blind, can you?

So what exactly is it we are supposed to be doing, storming the White House with the other peasants??

dmp said:
Darwin - I'm about to ban you simply because you have NOTHING to offer this board. You're a waste of bandwidth.

So Fox’s poll isn’t news? Have you never stated in this forum that Fox’s perspective is one of the few that you can trust? Are you guys really that afraid to read the writing on the wall. Is the Republican Party going to change its icon from pachyderm to ostrich?

Are you that frightened? :shocked:

If conservatives "blindly follow" Bush then why is his approval ratings so low? Make up your mind.

Darwins Friend said:
Deflect! Yup that's my style. When confronted with how useless i am, I'll deflect and deny.!

3969darinblink.gif

Right.

theHawk said:
If conservatives "blindly follow" Bush then why is his approval ratings so low? Make up your mind.

As a GWB supporter - ask yourself the same question - first.

When the Evangelical’s threw there weight behind the current president in the last election, forcing ‘The Fag Issue’ into the forefront - they expected to be compensated. They haven’t been, and that little purple Telletubby is still on "our airwaves".

No childrens - these people being polled are eighter all Democrats and Independents, or - your own folks are going to turn and eat their own.

Darwins Friend said:
:dance:

FOX:

"President Bush's job approval rating slipped this week and stands at a new low of 33 percent approve, down from 36 percent two weeks ago and 39 percent in mid-March."

Damn, I guess this kill his chances for re-election. :gives:

Darwins Friend said:
As a GWB supporter - ask yourself the same question - first.

When the Evangelical’s threw there weight behind the current president in the last election, forcing ‘The Fag Issue’ into the forefront - they expected to be compensated. They haven’t been, and that little purple Telletubby is still on "our airwaves".

No childrens - these people being polled are eighter all Democrats and Independents, or - your own folks are going to turn and eat their own.

Or as we already stated, real conservatives aren't happy with him because he is too liberal on several issues. Are liberals like yourself really unable to comprehend that we can support Bush on some issues, yet disagree with him on other issues? Yea, I would probably say I don't "approve" of his handling things lately, doesn't mean I am going to run to the polls next election and check all the boxes next to Democrats. How do you people operate? Do you think "BUSH BAD, BUSH BAD" and automatically disapprove of every single thing he does? Idiots like you may operate that way but the rest of us can look at things issue by issue, not by looking at one politician and say either "BUSH GOOD" and back him 100% of the time or say "BUSH BAD" and always attack him.

Are liberals like yourself really unable to comprehend that we can support Bush on some issues, yet disagree with him on other issues?

Does that accurately reflect any of Bush’s public events - where (except for a gutty little Chinese gal recently) everything and everyone is scripted?

Darwins Friend said:
Does that accurately reflect any of Bush’s public events - where (except for a gutty little Chinese gal recently) everything and everyone is scripted?

Don't have any idea what some stupid public events have to do with national issues. I don't give a rats ass what a president does in "events" for the media, I care what his policies are.

theHawk said:
Don't have any idea what some stupid public events have to do with national issues. I don't give a rats ass what a president does in "events" for the media, I care what his policies are.

Well, let me put it this way - so you will give a rat’s ass: Would you - if you felt strongly enough about your position - stand up and ask the president a very challenging question at one of the events?

Try to be honest - would you have the ganas to confront him?

Years ago, when I was learning how to fly, an exceptional pilot(U.S.Air Force of course)told me to be sure to never follow railroad tracks because I would end up hitting a dumb ass Navy pilot head on......follow railroad tracks Darwins?

Forum List

Back