This Doesn’t Seem To Bother The ‘Yee-Haw’ States.

nukeman said:
The break even point on most hybrid cars is 10 years than you will start to see a savings, untill that time your throwing your money away......Most Americans hold onto a car for 3-5 years.....

When you factor in the cost of batteries, charging, and the not quite as good of mpg that want you to believe your not saving money at all and your really not helping the environment especially since you have to charge the batteries and that takes electricity made mostley with fossil fuels....

Yeah, I've probably got the most eco-friendly car you can get, and it doesn't suffer from the lack of horsepower a hybrid has. I have a small, Saturn sedan, 1999 SL. It's got 4 cylinders, the body's made of plastic, and it's got a K&N high performance air filter in it. It gets better than 40 mpg, average, and the only battery has a 5 year warrantee on it. It's also a standard transmission and can beat most automatic sports cars off the line for a few blocks.

nukeman said:
I felt the need to pull this up from the bottom of all your posts.

You do realize, since your so enlightened, that Democrates are the ones who instituted the draft and are the only ones who have used it. They are also the ones who got us into WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam. All of which utilized the draft. Lets all get our facts straight before we start throwing stones shall we.

I would also like to point out the Liberals would rather just kill you in the womb instead of letting you have a fighting chance and if they let you out chances are it will be the democrates who send you to war ( by the draft that is, not by choice). So who is it again who values life??????? :bang3:

Believe it or not conservatives arn't blindly following anyone anymore than democrates are. I have democrates as friends and family members and beyond a few hot button issues we agree on more than we disagree.

Bravo. :beer:

GunnyL said:
"

Bottom line: you ain't smarter than the average bear, and in fact, by presuming you are more intelligent than others simply because they don't share your pseudo-intellectually-elite thought process and political views just makes you more marrow-minded -- read: purposefully ignorant -- than the dumbest, snuff, dippin', Lonestar beer drinkin,' shit-shovelling redneck.

I just love a man who can turn a phrase... :kiss2:

But then you'd probably need a crane to get your fossilized ass up in the saddle

BAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!! :rotflmao:

(Boy Gunny - you cut right to the bone, don’t ya? bastard) :p:

Forum List

Back