This date in history in 732

Ah, the 'evul Inquisition'. lol lol lol

The Inquistion was a piece of cake compared to the Muslim Conquests. Most people don't know Jewish soldiers marched in with the Muslim armies, and did very well in the loot dept. themselves, as well as being the Muslim's occupation troops in several Spanish cities, happily oppressing the peasants and making even more loot for hundreds of years. So yea, they got the same deals Muslims got, convert or leave, far more generous terms than most got under Muslim invaders, so no tears need be shed over 'Inqusitions'. There were three of them, by the way, not one.

Which Inquisition was the worst?

The Roman Inquisition didn't kill anybody; the other two were extremely mild ones. They were merely cautions against having a 5th column in their midst in the event Muslims attempted to take Spain back after the Christians took it back. At most 3,000 were executed, not a big deal by the standards of those days. Your ISIS heroes killed a lot more than that, and the last two Jewish kings in what is now Yemen before the Muslim invasions murdered some 40,000 Christians. So, pretty tame stuff all around, especially compared to the beloved pagans, whose human sacrifices alone were far bloodier on a routine basis.

My ISIS hero's? Where did that come from? Perhaps you can try to be more offensive and drive your fellow posters away from your points of view.....unless you are a Manchurian poster so to say.....

I know always starting fights when talking became cool back in the 90's with them angry talk radio hosts.

So back to the subject, there were three Inquisitions. Which was the bloodiest of the wars of the reformation between the different catholics, er christians?

What fights? Nothing I said is debatable; you were obviously trying ti get a Pity Party up for Muslims and their allies, based on cherry picking 'Da Inquistion N Stuff', as if it were 'equal' to all Islamic oppression, and trying to derail the topic away to some stupid falsehoods in the 1600's about 'Da Reformation N Stuff', so why whine when called on it? Your left wing friends will love you for it. Give us a 'shout out For Sharia, be proud of your atavism and silly fake history.

Yup, the guy who said the Eastern Roman Empire deserves props and I'm happy those battles went the "right" way is looking for a pity party for Islam.

Buddy, there is a different between kow towing and group think. We're not here to worship or fall in line unquestioning. Get that rebel spirit back, quit being a following lemur.

You were just following the usual groupthink pattern of of all Xian bashing tards, start babbling idiotic nonsense about 'Da Inqusition N Stuff', then babbling about some idiocy or other almost a 1,000 years later. We know it, you know it, so quit pissing on our legs and trying to tell us it's raining; we know what you were doing. Now be proud of your love for Islam, no need to hide it.

Which Inquisition was the worst?

The Roman Inquisition didn't kill anybody; the other two were extremely mild ones. They were merely cautions against having a 5th column in their midst in the event Muslims attempted to take Spain back after the Christians took it back. At most 3,000 were executed, not a big deal by the standards of those days. Your ISIS heroes killed a lot more than that, and the last two Jewish kings in what is now Yemen before the Muslim invasions murdered some 40,000 Christians. So, pretty tame stuff all around, especially compared to the beloved pagans, whose human sacrifices alone were far bloodier on a routine basis.

My ISIS hero's? Where did that come from? Perhaps you can try to be more offensive and drive your fellow posters away from your points of view.....unless you are a Manchurian poster so to say.....

I know always starting fights when talking became cool back in the 90's with them angry talk radio hosts.

So back to the subject, there were three Inquisitions. Which was the bloodiest of the wars of the reformation between the different catholics, er christians?

What fights? Nothing I said is debatable; you were obviously trying ti get a Pity Party up for Muslims and their allies, based on cherry picking 'Da Inquistion N Stuff', as if it were 'equal' to all Islamic oppression, and trying to derail the topic away to some stupid falsehoods in the 1600's about 'Da Reformation N Stuff', so why whine when called on it? Your left wing friends will love you for it. Give us a 'shout out For Sharia, be proud of your atavism and silly fake history.

Yup, the guy who said the Eastern Roman Empire deserves props and I'm happy those battles went the "right" way is looking for a pity party for Islam.

Buddy, there is a different between kow towing and group think. We're not here to worship or fall in line unquestioning. Get that rebel spirit back, quit being a following lemur.

You were just following the usual groupthink pattern of of all Xian bashing tards, start babbling idiotic nonsense about 'Da Inqusition N Stuff', then babbling about some idiocy or other almost a 1,000 years later. We know it, you know it, so quit pissing on our legs and trying to tell us it's raining; we know what you were doing. Now be proud of your love for Islam, no need to hide it.

Why do you keep trying to drive me to love Islam. You are either the Al Gore or the Manchurian Candidate of whatever "pro-United States" group you say you are for.

Why do you keep trying to drive me to love Islam. You are either the Al Gore or the Manchurian Candidate of whatever "pro-United States" group you say you are for.

You were already on the verge of falling on a rug, sniffing the guy's ass in front of you, and praising Allah; nobody has to drive you to it.

You were already on the verge of falling on a rug, sniffing the guy's ass in front of you, and praising Allah; nobody has to drive you to it.

What did I say that makes you think that?

Just do a search for 'Ask A Mullah'; you'll find all your needs answered at one of those sites, along with tips on sex with mules and other things of interest to budding Muslims.

Just do a search for 'Ask A Mullah'; you'll find all your needs answered at one of those sites, along with tips on sex with mules and other things of interest to budding Muslims.

Phew, I thought I said something that misled you. Instead you just can't take criticism of things u like.

Forum List

Back