This country is in deep trouble

Obama's Free Trips to Martha's Vinyard has Priority over stopping Iran from nuking Israel.

2009 Iran was prime for change, he ignored it
Bombs Egypt
Bombs Lybia and is resp for killing Qaddafi (both events have yet to have closure) for reasons only he knows the why, and does it with no congress oversight

Confusing

After reading the threads on the Iraq war and the lib myths that came with it, I had no idea we were this far gone until now
we won the war in Iraq and to try and re gain the political capital that Obama had 30 months ago there are some people on this message board that the truth means nothing

its pure desperation and it the very thing the terrorist want us to be doing

we have well over 10% real UE
we are in debt so far we are now just printing money, we stopped borrowing it
we are done in IRAQ and all you hear about it on this message board is what a failure it was

i AM AT A LOSE FOR WORDS
HOW DID WE GET HERE PEOPLE?

What myths are you dreaming up now?

The terrorist wanted to bleed us dry like they did to the old Solviet Union.

What did we win in Iraq?

The consequences of that strategic blunder will be felt for years if not decades.

If we had reagan in 2009, Iran would have never come close to building bombs, if anything reagan would of sent a few bunker bombs their way to make sure they could never get the program started.

I do not think this is anything more than an attempt to re-elect Obama.

So now Obama is in control of people's opinions on the issues? Is he some kind of telepathic mutant capable of mind control, then?

If that's so, I don't really think he has any worries about being reelected.

Loss of faith in capitalism is not the doing of Obama. It's the doing of capitalism. We're seeing it because of the misbehavior of the banking industry. There's no need to look for other causes.

Bullshit, the banks did what they did because the law said they could and the regulators failed to uphold existing laws. This country is fuckd up mainly due to it's incompetant government, on both sides. But Obama's constant bashing of Wall Street and the system in general exacerbated the situation.

If we had reagan in 2009, Iran would have never come close to building bombs, if anything reagan would of sent a few bunker bombs their way to make sure they could never get the program started.

Bullshit. Raygun would probably just sell them the parts......and then forgetaboutit.

Loss of faith in capitalism is not the doing of Obama. It's the doing of capitalism. We're seeing it because of the misbehavior of the banking industry. There's no need to look for other causes.

Bullshit, the banks did what they did because the law said they could and the regulators failed to uphold existing laws.

All right, we're seeing loss of faith in capitalism, because of the misbehavior of the banking industry, because government allowed the banking industry to misbehave.

It still comes down to people being upset with capitalism because business has made it clear it can't be let out without a keeper.

Bullshit, the banks did what they did because the law said they could and the regulators failed to uphold existing laws.

All right, we're seeing loss of faith in capitalism, because of the misbehavior of the banking industry, because government allowed the banking industry to misbehave.

It still comes down to people being upset with capitalism because business has made it clear it can't be let out without a keeper.

With respect Dragon, there is no economic model that does not require adequate, effective gov't oversight, and never will be. The trick is to promote and assist the good stuff while holding in check the bad part. Usually we swing too far one way and then the other.

And BTW, I don't think it's fair to paint all corps and businesses with the same brush.

With respect Dragon, there is no economic model that does not require adequate, effective gov't oversight, and never will be. The trick is to promote and assist the good stuff while holding in check the bad part. Usually we swing too far one way and then the other.

And BTW, I don't think it's fair to paint all corps and businesses with the same brush.

If you murder some-one, you have broke the most evil law there is
it occurs more than death in Iraq did during the last 8 years

Point?

You cannot legeslate morality

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

He was a bigger fan o' murdering....

ReRon Reagan was an average, ordinary....

(....But, he played a real man, in the "pictures".)

reagan_cowboy.jpg

If you murder some-one, you have broke the most evil law there is
it occurs more than death in Iraq did during the last 8 years

Point?

You cannot legeslate morality
Whew.

How can anyone not take you Teabaggin' English Majors seriously?

:eusa_whistle:

After reading the threads on the Iraq war and the lib myths that came with it, I had no idea we were this far gone until now
we won the war in Iraq and to try and re gain the political capital that Obama had 30 months ago there are some people on this message board that the truth means nothing

we are done in IRAQ and all you hear about it on this message board is what a failure it was

i AM AT A LOSE FOR WORDS

Obama has been poison to this nation and the progressive mindset and radicalism has been poison..

Progressives put this ball in motion 50 years ago and look at the state of our nation..

We should be a healthy nation that embraces independency and individualism, however we have become a government dependent and collectivist nation through progressive influence..

reagan_cowboy.jpg

Man, those are some funny links you have there.

I liked this one........"But Ronald Reagan, big-hearted guy that he was, had put a lock-down embargo on medicine to Nicaragua because he didn't like the government that the people there had elected"

Which elected government did they have in Nicaragua in 1987?

i AM AT A LOSE FOR WORDS

Obama has been poison to this nation and the progressive mindset and radicalism has been poison.
Yeah.....let's have a lil' o' that......

reagan_cowboy.jpg

I liked this one........"But Ronald Reagan, big-hearted guy that he was, had put a lock-down embargo on medicine to Nicaragua because he didn't like the government that the people there had elected"

To progressives coup d'état and democracy are synonyms..

ronald_reagan.jpg.w300h360.jpg

"After a popular rebellion resulted in the overthrow and exile of dictator Anastasio Somoza Debayle in 1979, Ortega became a member of the ruling multipartisan Junta of National Reconstruction and was later elected president, serving from 1985 to 1990."

You Somoza-fans are reading too-many o' those Texas-approved History text-books.

handjob.gif

Last edited:

ronald_reagan.jpg.w300h360.jpg

"After a popular rebellion resulted in the overthrow and exile of dictator Anastasio Somoza Debayle in 1979, Ortega became a member of the ruling multipartisan Junta of National Reconstruction and was later elected president, serving from 1985 to 1990."

You Somoza-fans are reading too-many o' those Texas-approved History text-books.

handjob.gif

Ortega became a member of the ruling multipartisan Junta of National Reconstruction and was later elected president, serving from 1985 to 1990

Wow! Elected President of the Junta. :lol:

i AM AT A LOSE FOR WORDS
Guess you'll just have to accept that the warmongering quasi-fascist goose-stepping authoritarian militarized nation you dream of is going to remain a dream, at least for now.
I believe the Question to ask....regarding our Future....is.....

What does Mark Zuckerberg think??!!!!

220px-Mark_Zuckerberg_at_the_37th_G8_Summit_in_Deauville_018_v1.jpg

Once Facebook goes HEAVY-DUTY COMMERCIAL, the Koch Brothers will be BEGGING to wipe Mark Zuckerberg's ass!!!!

Change is STILL COMIN'!!!!!!

(....And, there isn't a DAMNED thing "conservatives"/Republicans can do, ABOUT it!!!)

rush-cry.gif

Rush_Limbaugh.jpg

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Too-late to say......

I TOLD YOU SO!!....????

Guess you'll just have to accept that the warmongering quasi-fascist goose-stepping authoritarian militarized nation you dream of is going to remain a dream, at least for now.
I believe the Question to ask....regarding our Future....is.....

What does Mark Zuckerberg think??!!!!

220px-Mark_Zuckerberg_at_the_37th_G8_Summit_in_Deauville_018_v1.jpg

Once Facebook goes HEAVY-DUTY COMMERCIAL, the Koch Brothers will be BEGGING to wipe Mark Zuckerberg's ass!!!!

Change is STILL COMIN'!!!!!!

(....And, there isn't a DAMNED thing "conservatives"/Republicans can do, ABOUT it!!!)

rush-cry.gif

Rush_Limbaugh.jpg

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Too-late to say......

I TOLD YOU SO!!....????

Your stress is showing dude.

Here do what democrats do in these tough times................

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3820-holb110810-cmyk20110809084216.jpg

Forum List

Back