This boards obsession with guns is absurd.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Even threads that aren't gun related are full of references to guns or killers. Some of you seem to have the self control of the shooters.

I think any time you have a collective group of people hellbent on destroying a Constitutional freedom and right, you're going to have the kind of response you see here and rightly so. If you don't want to read it, simply don't.

Even threads that aren't gun related are full of references to guns or killers. Some of you seem to have the self control of the shooters.

The whole thing is boring me to tears. I pretty much share the feeling that gun bans are useless but damned if I will identify with the gun nuts. Having an opinion is one thing but turning it into a fetish is another.

When I was a kid we had pea shooter wars...it scared for life...:lol:

• Banned
I think any time you have a collective group of people hellbent on destroying a Constitutional freedom and right, you're going to have the kind of response you see here and rightly so. If you don't want to read it, simply don't.

2 out of 3 threads are about guns or news of shootings. This is the politics forum is it not?

I think the whole board is suffering from gun thread fatigue.

How about putting all the gun threads in "Law and Justice" where they traditionally have been placed.

2 out of 3 threads are about guns or news of shootings. This is the politics forum is it not? And everyone has said their piece.....how many different ways can everyone say the same thing?

This shit is gettin old as are the worn out arguments and labels.

2 out of 3 threads are about guns or news of shootings. This is the politics forum is it not?

Is it a political issue or not? Quit wining.

True.. But's it's very important GMU.. Our Founders fought and died for liberty. If they didn't have access to guns, America wouldn't be, PERIOD.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkJtY5O_2WI]Celine Dion-Lets talk about Love - YouTube[/ame]

If upholding the Constitution isn't about politics I don't know what is? For those of us who breathe Constitutional law and love the merits of a strict constructionist or Originalist value, a "GUN" forum will not suffice. If the Moderators are to make anything separate, it should be The Constitution..

Its not whining to observe that the board is over run with threads about one topic. Hell the threads may start with a different "story" but they ALL devolve into the same old arguments.
People have died by guns since the creation of our country. Posting every shooting story and then arguing endlessly about it serves what purpose exactly?

Its not whining to observe that the board is over run with threads about one topic. Hell the threads may start with a different "story" but they ALL devolve into the same old arguments.
People have died by guns since the creation of our country. Posting every shooting story and then arguing endlessly about it serves what purpose exactly?

Single issue voters are the worst kind of whiners, kind of rich for them to call you a whiner for complaining about their one track minds and narrow views.

Liberals are more afraid of free people exercising their constitutional rights than criminals.

Alright! Just what this board needs, another expert on liberals and what they want.

Tell me where I'm wrong. I think you don't like what I said because it's the truth, but you have nothing to counter except a smart ass quip that means absoluely nothing. I just got here, yet I can already see one weak poster. Thanks for outing yourself so I don't have to waste time on you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back