This boards obsession with guns is absurd.

This boards obsession with guns is absurd.
No doubt!!!!

Folks, like you, DO have less-expensive options!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw1une2KvVA][OFFICIAL] Pos-T-Vac Commercial/Infomercial - Hilarious! - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
Liberals are more afraid of free people exercising their constitutional rights than criminals.

Alright! Just what this board needs, another expert on liberals and what they want.

Tell me where I'm wrong. I think you don't like what I said because it's the truth, but you have nothing to counter except a smart ass quip that means absoluely nothing. I just got here, yet I can already see one weak poster. Thanks for outing yourself so I don't have to waste time on you.

How "liberals" feel about any given issue cannot be summed up in a single sentence, that's more of a conservative thing.

Alright! Just what this board needs, another expert on liberals and what they want.

Tell me where I'm wrong. I think you don't like what I said because it's the truth, but you have nothing to counter except a smart ass quip that means absoluely nothing. I just got here, yet I can already see one weak poster. Thanks for outing yourself so I don't have to waste time on you.

How "liberals" feel about any given issue cannot be summed up in a single sentence, that's more of a conservative thing.
'Tis true!!!

"conservatives" never were big fans o' punctuation.

If upholding the Constitution isn't about politics I don't know what is? For those of us who breathe Constitutional law and love the merits of a strict constructionist or Originalist value, a "GUN" forum will not suffice. If the Moderators are to make anything separate, it should be The Constitution..

What needs to be separate is your head from your ass.

Forum List

Back