This 65-year-old clerk was fired for refusing to sell cigarettes to a food stamp cust

The lady was on Fox this morning and she said he had an EBT cash card. So they can get cash out and buy anything , including cigs or gambling . Sorry , if you are NOT working and your getting assistance you should not be using those dollars for your bad habits. It was not intended for that and you DEMOCRAPS know it.. It is an abuse of the system..

But what the man was doing was perfectly LEGAL. Don't like it, get the law changed.

It's pretty sad that we have a system that would allow such a waste of tax dollars, but what's even worse is that we have people that can be this shameful to even attempt such a purchase.

The lady was on Fox this morning and she said he had an EBT cash card. So they can get cash out and buy anything , including cigs or gambling . Sorry , if you are NOT working and your getting assistance you should not be using those dollars for your bad habits. It was not intended for that and you DEMOCRAPS know it.. It is an abuse of the system..
Sounds like she's a busybody bitch. Sounds like you. Do you live in NH? Then stfu.

Last edited:
Store Clerk Fired For Refusing to Sell Cigarettes to Food Stamp Customer | TheBlaze.com
It’s important to note that there are two types of EBT cards: one is for essential grocery items and the other can be used for pretty much anything. The customer had the latter.
Sorry our tax dollars should not be going for cigs

A couple of points. First, EBT cards are not just food stamps. Federally subsidized food stamps do not allow for purchasing anything but approved food items and non-alcoholic beverages. However, many states include other benefits on the EBT card in lieu of a check or cash. Those benefits can be used for anything. The federal government has no control over that.

Second, the EBT system was implemented in 2004, when both houses of the congress and white house were firmly in the hands of the Republicans.

Guy had the cash card give him whatever sheesh I'm a con but if you get some help choose wisely its not my concern, serve him. Its only American to let him be

So military personnel may not buy tobacco products? You explain that to them.

Military personal WORK for their money unlike the people on Assistance ..

Wow another one...what about other public service employees? They work too....but all I see from wingnuts is how they are ticks on the ass of society. The military is very much a public service job...so they must be too.

I have no problem with public workers buying stuff. They too work for their money..What ticks me off is they do not pay anything towards their medical and retirement. Even the military after their retired have to pay their medical

Forum List

Back