This 2012 Grammy Awards one of the worst ever!

R

rdean

The Grammy tribute to Etta James by Bonnie Rait and Alicia Keys was truly special. Understated with a simple piano and guitar.

But this number by Rhianna and Coldplay? My God. The guy in the ghetto clothes dry humping her booty wasn't exactly a "turn-on", but "Coldplay"? Really? Mitt Romney could give music lessons to the lead singer.

The flat singing by Maroon 5 during the Beach Boy tribute is making my ears bleed.

Now the Beach Boys on the other hand, 50th anniversary, old, ragged and fantastic. Tearing up "Good Vibrations".

Well, back to the show.

It could be worse. They could all be screaming out Whitney Houston songs.

I wonder if anyone else is watching it?

Stop being a racist.
verboselolwut7204076.jpg

how's that racist? :dunno:

It's not...just doing unto him as he does to others.:D

Yea, referring to the nation's first black president as "boy" shows an amazing lack of racism.

Pity that the right on the USMB is represented by so many fools. Really. In fact, I would love to hear their message, but beyond "Let him die" and "tax cuts for the rich", what else is there?

Last edited by a moderator:
how's that racist? :dunno:

Yea, referring to the nation's first black president as "boy" shows an amazing lack of racism.

Pity that the right on the USMB is represented by so many fools. Really. In fact, I would love to hear their message, but beyond "Let him die" and "tax cuts for the rich", what else is there?

You're like a dog who chases after an imaginary stick that's thrown.:lol:

Nice analogy. :clap2:

Not kidding and if justin bieber won anything I apologize in advance the he buskered out of Ontario.

I'm so sorry.

Speaking of dogs:

mitt-romneys-vacation.png

Jennifer Hudson just sang "I will always Love You", clearly in distress and barely managed to hold it together. You could hear a pin drop. Very emotional.

Forum List

Back