This 2012 Grammy Awards one of the worst ever!

Weird watching woman beater and still on probation Chris Brown being fondled by four women in black latex cat suits.

Weird watching woman beater and still on probation Chris Brown being fondled by four women in black latex cat suits.

This was a lame Grammys. I wonder if Catholics are upset about Nicci's performance. And If that's a song, I don't think I would like to hear that on the radio. Maybe the live version is different but it kind of sucked.

I'm happy for Adelle or whatever that woman's name is. I play one of her songs on guitar. Never mind I'll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you.

They need a funny host like the brittish guy from the office. They had a speaker on tonight that wasn't famous. Please! I know you are a music executive, but we don't want to hear you speak. Put Lady Gaga on to present.

Its sad seeing what the music world has become a mesh of bone jaring noises unintelageble words and songs you cant sing in the bath .

the best part of the whole crap program was seeing and hearing some of the REAL artists of 40 years ago beach boys ,paul maccartney and such like thier music lives on .

the crap today will be a hit one week and forgotten the next .

if you just hear the sound the was little differance from one modern artist from the next
and who said coldplays chris martin could sing ?

Remembering whitney houston was fine she was a fantastic singer at one time that was over 10 years ago her career as a super star was finished .
many great artist meet death at a early age cus of a drug habit and yet some who have a drub abuse history seems to go on forever .

two who come to mind are keith richards (rolling stones ) and bob crosby ( crosby stills & nash )
i quess its just luck of the draw abusing drugs does not always cause a untimely death .

hello Im in the hinterlands

can someone give me an update other than whitney died

Latest news report from Los Angles is that she's still dead.

I heard that - but it was on Fox so it's a lie, right?
well i heard it on FOX , CNN .ABC ,NBC CBS read it on face book . and other web based sites so with the preponderance of evidence it seems to be true statement
BUT then again you cant believe all you read or hear so .........

I watched it. Adele is awesome! Taylor Swift and Katy Perry rock too! Well, I don't really care about other people.

Forum List

Back