Third circuit tells guns owners they must turn in gun magazines will you comply?

If you can't take out an attacker with 10 rounds, you need more time on the range.

How about if there are multiple attacker as there often are? Also, many times several rounds will not even stop one attacker, especially if they are on drugs. They may succumb later, but in the meantime they will kill you. Perps have taken nine or more rounds and they still are very lethal to you, Ask the police. Don't believe Hollywood. Handgun rounds are not generally immediate man stoppers.

You know nothing about firearms, do you? That is obvious.

If you are going into areas that this becomes a factor maybe you shouldn't be going there in the first place. Funny, we don't seem to have that problem around here. In fact, most areas in the US don't seem to have that problem. The chances of that ever happening except in certain areas is higher than winning the Powerball Lottery.

If you can't take out an attacker with 10 rounds, you need more time on the range.

How about if there are multiple attacker as there often are? Also, many times several rounds will not even stop one attacker, especially if they are on drugs. They may succumb later, but in the meantime they will kill you. Perps have taken nine or more rounds and they still are very lethal to you, Ask the police. Don't believe Hollywood. Handgun rounds are not generally immediate man stoppers.

You know nothing about firearms, do you? That is obvious.

If you are going into areas that this becomes a factor maybe you shouldn't be going there in the first place. Funny, we don't seem to have that problem around here. In fact, most areas in the US don't seem to have that problem. The chances of that ever happening except in certain areas is higher than winning the Powerball Lottery.
Fired Oklahoma Food Plant Employee Beheads Woman, Attacks Another
A man beheaded one woman and stabbed another at an Oklahoma food processing plant from which he had just been fired, authorities said.
Sources tell ABC News that Nolen may be mentally ill. Law enforcement officials have not discovered any evidence to suggest that the beheading had a connection to radicals overseas and have made no ties to terrorism.
"After conducting interviews with Nolen's co-workers, information was obtained that he recently started trying to convert several employees to the Muslim religion," police said in a statement.
Now this poor woman, didnt have a clue when she woke up that morning that a mentally deranged Muslim(seems Islam is a mental disorder like liberalism), would go out of his way to make her day ruined.

There are 3 types of people in the US right now..
Victims of a violent crime..happening right now.
Future Victims of a violent crime...no carry a weapon to protect themselves.
Concealed Carry or Open Carry Law Abiding citizen who wont hesitate to put a bad guy down.

What is your future looking like?

Didn't anyone tell you that a terminator can't be killed with small arms fire.

But the guys all laugh at me when I show up with my truck mounted 20mm Anti Aircraft Cannon for deer hunting. I guess the Terminator wins that fight.
Amazing........never knew deer could fly.............learn something new every day...........

If I need a 30 round clip to go deer hunting maybe they do fly. So why not show up with a 200 round mag fed 20mm anti aircraft cannon just in case.
It ruins the meat..........nothing left to eat.

But it's the 2nd amendment thingee, you know.
It's actually a NRA thing....you should take that hunter safety course from them......and then how not to spoil the meat after taking one down........Your using a 20 mm to hunt with........kinda hard to eat anything after that...........You should take the course........would help you out..........

You know, instead of bitching about the courts, why aren't you bitching about the politicians that passed the law in the first place? They just said that the ban that was passed by the state legislature was valid.

From the OP's link...........................

New Jersey – -(AmmoLand.com)- December 5, 2018. In a 2-1 decision, a panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit refused to stop the enforcement of New Jersey’s 10-round magazine ban.

The majority, in an opinion by Judge Shwartz and joined by Judge Greenaway, both appointed by President Obama, held that the ban did not violate the Second Amendment because it reasonably advanced the State’s interest in reducing mass shootings without severely burdening the rights of law-abiding citizens.
OMG, Terrorist, Mass Shooters and Criminals ignore guns laws, murder laws, terrorism laws.....

No..... every shooting is different..... you can't judge a shooting from your arm chair.

The only time in the future that we might have 10 or more shooters attacking the public and the cops would be if your bunch goes ahead and starts that Revolution that you all seem to think would cure everything.

But the guys all laugh at me when I show up with my truck mounted 20mm Anti Aircraft Cannon for deer hunting. I guess the Terminator wins that fight.
Amazing........never knew deer could fly.............learn something new every day...........

If I need a 30 round clip to go deer hunting maybe they do fly. So why not show up with a 200 round mag fed 20mm anti aircraft cannon just in case.
It ruins the meat..........nothing left to eat.

But it's the 2nd amendment thingee, you know.
It's actually a NRA thing....you should take that hunter safety course from them......and then how not to spoil the meat after taking one down........Your using a 20 mm to hunt with........kinda hard to eat anything after that...........You should take the course........would help you out..........

But according to the Gun Crazies, it's should be my right to use the 20mm or even a 150mm to hunt deer with. Make it legal and some idjit would do it.

The only thing that the NRA would try to get me to do is buy more guns. I don't need more guns. I can only shoot one at a time and have a ghost of a chance of hitting anything. Keep up with the Humor, it's better than talking with the gun crazies.

Last edited:
You know, instead of bitching about the courts, why aren't you bitching about the politicians that passed the law in the first place? They just said that the ban that was passed by the state legislature was valid.

From the OP's link...........................

New Jersey – -(AmmoLand.com)- December 5, 2018. In a 2-1 decision, a panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit refused to stop the enforcement of New Jersey’s 10-round magazine ban.

The majority, in an opinion by Judge Shwartz and joined by Judge Greenaway, both appointed by President Obama, held that the ban did not violate the Second Amendment because it reasonably advanced the State’s interest in reducing mass shootings without severely burdening the rights of law-abiding citizens.
OMG, Terrorist, Mass Shooters and Criminals ignore guns laws, murder laws, terrorism laws.....

While I disagree with the 10 round clips (I can hear the old timers chuckle and the gun crazy nazis squeal on that one) there has to be a limit. The 30 round and larger clips have been the favorite load for the fashionable dressed Mass Shooter. At some point, we have to break the cult. And that is exactly what it was starting to become or had become. Most have gone after the clip size while a few have gone after the specific weapon used in the most recent mass shootings. The problem is, it was becoming "Fashionable". A very Fashionable heinous and destructive form of suicide. Since the gun crazies haven't come up with any real fixes, maybe these will work. They seem to be working since the Mass Killings had all but stopped with the Fashionable Dressed Mass Killer.

Nobody needs a thirty round magazine unless they want to kill a bunch of school kids

"Boy officer, I don't get it either ! They used to all be kept under my bed, not sure what could have happened to them !"

"Boy officer, I don't get it either ! They used to all be kept under my bed, not sure what could have happened to them !"

Nobody is going to come looking for them

But if you try to use them or sell them you go to jail

I'll do whatever I would need to, to keep the governments dirty grubby little hands off my property.
Works for me

You want to do time over some illegal gun magazines, I can’t stop you

I'll do whatever I would need to, to keep the governments dirty grubby little hands off my property.
Works for me

You want to do time over some illegal gun magazines, I can’t stop you

In this case, I'd move out of the state.

But...but...What if you have 50 attackers?

If you have 50 attackers, you are probably in a war zone. But, if you're in a war zone, chances are, you have access to automatic weapons.
Many blacks beat white couple, media bury attack - WND - WND
“Wave after wave of young men surged forward to take turns punching and kicking their victim,” Washington wrote, describing the onslaught that began when Dave Forster and Marjon Rostami stopped at a traffic light while driving home from a show on a Saturday night. A crowd of at least 100 black young people was on the sidewalk at the time.
So if you carry 20 rounds of ammo, if you start killing the first 5 or so, the rest will scatter like cockroaches...If not then at least you take 20 sons of bitches with you..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back