Third circuit tells guns owners they must turn in gun magazines will you comply?

If you can't hit it with one, don't take the friggin shot. The Rexall Rangers need an entire clip(hear the chuckles and grinding teeth).
It's for a herd of Mule Deer attacking..........10 of them to be exact...........now show me that 1 round to hit 10 deer shot.........this is going to be good.

BTW.........have you seen that clip........lost it in the forest.

You have to time your shot JJJJUUUSSSTTTT right and fire a 50 cal Mah Deuce with only one round. Wait until they are perfectly lined up. Make sure you get a video of it. Two places are going to need it. Youtube for the most fantastic shot and the Judge for exceeding your limit.
I was defending my self from a herd of deer.............oops..............and the sun got in my eyes when I pulled the trigger......oops.

I loaned those 10 deer my 6 shot revolver and all 10 committed suicide.
Why do you need 6 rounds...........can't shoot straight with one round...........LOL

I shoot a handgun different than a rifle. A rifle, I only shoot when I know I can get a hit so I only need one round. But using a handgun for self defense, I shoot till the sucker is down or the gun is empty. Hopefully both happen at the same time. Double tap, Double tap, Double tap then throw the friggin gun at him while running the F^^^^ away.

It's for a herd of Mule Deer attacking..........10 of them to be exact...........now show me that 1 round to hit 10 deer shot.........this is going to be good.

You have to time your shot JJJJUUUSSSTTTT right and fire a 50 cal Mah Deuce with only one round. Wait until they are perfectly lined up. Make sure you get a video of it. Two places are going to need it. Youtube for the most fantastic shot and the Judge for exceeding your limit.
I was defending my self from a herd of deer.............oops..............and the sun got in my eyes when I pulled the trigger......oops.

Found your clip. I haven't seen a clip for a Sharpes 50 in a very, very long time.
What's the range...........lol..........heard it's accurate to 50 yards.............LOL

Should have bought the Hawkins...............increased the range............lol

The Sharpes 50 was often used for 1000 yd shots. It's legendary. It ended one Indian Battle when the Indians thought they were out of range, working up the nerve to attack when one person shot his sharpes 50 and took out the Chief at 1000 yds. That ended the days festivities. That was supposed to have happened somewhere in Texas. Don't you just hate it when some sharpshooter takes out your Chief during the Dance?
You'd have to show evidence to that..........

Now as for the Chief..............let's get to his name.............

As a child............

Father how do we get our names..........
The Dad replies why by what we see when you are born.
Like Eagle Soaring........Buffalo charging........Bear cub.

Why do you ask 2 dogs fucking.........

Why do you need 6 rounds...........can't shoot straight with one round...........LOL

I shoot a handgun different than a rifle. A rifle, I only shoot when I know I can get a hit so I only need one round. But using a handgun for self defense, I shoot till the sucker is down or the gun is empty. Hopefully both happen at the same time. Double tap, Double tap, Double tap then throw the friggin gun at him while running the F^^^^ away.
Didn't anyone tell you that a terminator can't be killed with small arms fire.

But the guys all laugh at me when I show up with my truck mounted 20mm Anti Aircraft Cannon for deer hunting. I guess the Terminator wins that fight.

But the guys all laugh at me when I show up with my truck mounted 20mm Anti Aircraft Cannon for deer hunting. I guess the Terminator wins that fight.
Amazing........never knew deer could fly.............learn something new every day...........

Amazing........never knew deer could fly.............learn something new every day...........

If I need a 30 round clip to go deer hunting maybe they do fly. So why not show up with a 200 round mag fed 20mm anti aircraft cannon just in case.

If I need a 30 round clip to go deer hunting maybe they do fly. So why not show up with a 200 round mag fed 20mm anti aircraft cannon just in case.
It ruins the meat..........nothing left to eat.

I'd like to know what the hell these guys who need more than ten rounds in their magazines are shooting at?
Can't pause for two seconds to load a new clip?
Dang, you need more target practice!

Exactly. And, one other thing that the police should learn is something in the military we called "ammo control". Fire a couple of rounds, pause, see if more are needed, fire a couple more rounds, pause, assess, repeat.

When we went to the range for training, we had to shoot from prone, standing, kneeling, from behind a wall, etc. And, you were to only fire a certain amount of rounds per target. Shoot too many rounds at one target? You ran out of ammo by the time you got to the last targets. If you ran out of ammo before completing the course? You failed, and would receive a hell of an ass chewing from the Gunny.

I'd like to know what the hell these guys who need more than ten rounds in their magazines are shooting at?

Exactly. And, one other thing that the police should learn is something in the military we called "ammo control". Fire a couple of rounds, pause, see if more are needed, fire a couple more rounds, pause, assess, repeat.

When we went to the range for training, we had to shoot from prone, standing, kneeling, from behind a wall, etc. And, you were to only fire a certain amount of rounds per target. Shoot too many rounds at one target? You ran out of ammo by the time you got to the last targets. If you ran out of ammo before completing the course? You failed, and would receive a hell of an ass chewing from the Gunny.

How easy is it to reload a magazine in the middle of a life or death fight? How easy is it to reload a magazine into a pistol when you have already been shot or stabbed? That is why of all the people who need a 15-30 round magazine, it is the normal, law abiding gun owner...who will not have a radio to call for more cop backup, who will be on their own, often attacked from an ambush....who will only have the ammunition they have in their gun and maybe a spare magazine..

So limiting magazine capacity puts the lives of good people in jeopardy......

That is the same reason an AR-15 is useless as a hunting rifle. They shoot rounds at about 3,251 fps (compared to a 9mm, which only travels at 1,200 fps), and the bullets are designed to tumble and fragment, which would ruin a lot of the meat.

How easy is it to reload a magazine in the middle of a life or death fight? How easy is it to reload a magazine into a pistol when you have already been shot or stabbed? That is why of all the people who need a 15-30 round magazine, it is the normal, law abiding gun owner...who will not have a radio to call for more cop backup, who will be on their own, often attacked from an ambush....who will only have the ammunition they have in their gun and maybe a spare magazine..

If you spend a couple of days per month on the range like I had to for Security Force, you get pretty good at changing magazines, even from kneeling and other positions. It doesn't take that much effort (or even thinking for that matter), to change one, especially if you spend time practicing like responsible gun owners should.

And, considering that most rooms in a majority of houses owned by middle class people aren't that big, you shouldn't have a problem hitting your target with 10 rounds.

If you spend a couple of days per month on the range like I had to for Security Force, you get pretty good at changing magazines, even from kneeling and other positions. It doesn't take that much effort (or even thinking for that matter), to change one, especially if you spend time practicing like responsible gun owners should.

And, considering that most rooms in a majority of houses owned by middle class people aren't that big, you shouldn't have a problem hitting your target with 10 rounds.

Yes....but most civilians are not spending a couple of days a month as professionals......and no, you don't need to be part of a Security Force, Navy SEALs or DELTA, to use a gun to fight off a criminal. But....how many rounds you use will depend on that life or death moment, and if you have more bullets in your gun, you are less likely to have to change your magazine in the middle of the life or death fight. A fight made more difficult if there are more than one bad guy, you miss, or you are injured when you run out of ammo and have to change the magazine....or even just changing the magazine during any type of fight since adrenaline impacts your small motor skills...like changing a magazine...

More bullets in the gun gives the good guy a better chance to survive....

That is the same reason an AR-15 is useless as a hunting rifle. They shoot rounds at about 3,251 fps (compared to a 9mm, which only travels at 1,200 fps), and the bullets are designed to tumble and fragment, which would ruin a lot of the meat.
I can tell you have never shot a AR-15 into a deer or any other animal.

If you can't take out an attacker with 10 rounds, you need more time on the range.
Michael Brown was shot 6 times by Ferguson officer, preliminary autopsy shows - The Boston Globe
FERGUSON, Mo. — Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was killed by a police officer, sparking protests around the nation, was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, a preliminary private autopsy performed Sunday found.

One of the bullets entered the top of Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M.
It was diagnosed that M. Brown, was doped up on weed, after he had stolen items from a convenient store where he brutally beat up a Indian American. So it took 6 shots, last one fatal in the head that brought the 6 foot gorilla down. What if there are 3 M Browns coming at you? Liberals are the dumbest people in the universe..

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

But it's the 2nd amendment thingee, you know.

If you can't take out an attacker with 10 rounds, you need more time on the range.

How about if there are multiple attacker as there often are? Also, many times several rounds will not even stop one attacker, especially if they are on drugs. They may succumb later, but in the meantime they will kill you. Perps have taken nine or more rounds and they still are very lethal to you, Ask the police. Don't believe Hollywood. Handgun rounds are not generally immediate man stoppers.

You know nothing about firearms, do you? That is obvious.

The Air Force teaches the same way. Double Tap, assess, double tap, assess.....rinse, repeat.......

Forum List

Back