Thinning the herd... Looters shot in Kenosha

And you seriously believe a government policy would pay all claims? Seriously? How does everyone having useless insurance help you exactly? Obamacare has huge deductibles then doesn't pay shit. How is that better again?

Yes, I seriously believe that the government would do a better job of paying claims than private insurance for the following reasons.

1) They don't have executives who get NINE FIGURE bonuses for not paying out claims, like Cigna's Ed Hanaway did.
2) They have a compelling interest in keeping the voters happy. So, yeah, some petty bureaucrat MIGHT hold something up, but a call from my congressman will get that straightened right up.

30,000 are suicide. Moron.

Which wouldn't happen if guns weren't readily available.

Oh? Tell that to all the Asians who kill themselves in huge numbers. Look at that. In a country with far fewer people, they have almost as many suicides as we do.

You truly are a moron.

Japan's suicide rate among worst for developed nations: health ministry
According to National Police Agency suicide statistics, the number of suicides in Japan was 21,897 -- 15,121 men and 6,776 women -- in 2016. The annual total has been dropping gradually after hitting a peak of 34,427 in 2003. However, the margin of decline among youths is small compared to that among men in middle age or older -- the demographic with the highest suicide rate in Japan. The white paper points out that the country must map out measures to hold down the suicide rate among those in their 20s and 30s.

I was talking about apples to apples. You're paying the DMV and you were asking Cigna for a benefit that wasn't covered under your policy.

Actually, it was covered, but man, it took me a long time to get the assholes to pay for it.
I never said private businesses will just hand out cash to you. I mean duh. Government schools, what a terrible thing to do to minds.

Actually, went to Catholic Schools for 12 years... Which is why I hate religion with a passion that can blot out suns.

Point is, you stated that private industry can handle things better than government. Not really. People on Medicare are more satisfied with their government cheese than people in private industry are with private policies.

View attachment 385151

Ooops Sounds like a case for Medicare for All.

All you said about "Zelle" was work out a problem. Too vague to address

Doesn't matter. It was another case of someone really being difficult to work with, despite the "wonders" of competition.

"People on Medicare are more satisfied with their government cheese than people in private industry are with private policies."

Wow, people like getting things paid for by someone else. So your greed is OK then.

Did you know that bank robbers like the money they take robbing banks too?

Pick pockets are in favor of the money they steal.

So it's all good then. Steal away

For almost 60 years, I paid into Medicare and SS. That's my money. It's being repaid to me now. If those programs had been run like a business, imagine if those funds had been invested in IBM or GE all those years. Instead, the Politicos just helped themselves to it. They've been stealing from it for the last 40 to 50 years. The money I paid into it should have been worth at least 100 times more. Now, under Rump, SS and Medicare will be bankrupt by 2025 instead of in the 2030s. And I will still be alive come 2025 only to see my repayment be changed to "Benefits" and reduced drastically. Yes, Rump is keeping promise. He's running the Federal Government like one of his Businesses. Rump Steaks and Rump Airlines.
Was a stack of IOUs before anyone even knew who the fuck Trump was...................This along with other unfunded liabilities and the Wall Street assholes and their bankers will and basically already have destroyed this country................The Global Reset is coming.................and SS will go down with the ship when it happens.............

We are on borrowed time.

And it's fitting that we bring in someone like Rump who knows how to eccellerate the country going bankrupt. Instead of running out of money in 2032 if we don't do something, Rump makes sure we don't do a thing and we run out of money in 2025 if he's reelected. Imagine the poor fool that takes over on Jan 21 2025, the mess the incoming President is coming into, a Bankrupt Nation. The only thing not done by Rump will be the Bankrupt announcement.
Drama much..............It was the DNC pushing hard to fuck this nation on lock downs.........and the 4th tier of gov't............useless gov't employees who think they ARE THE GOV'T..........we didn't elect them.

Now.........the DNC wants more ........more .........MORE............MORE.......and he cut them off with LESS .......LESS..........LESS.

Oh well........We SHOULD HAVE NEVER SHUT DOWN..........and the SS and medicare were replaced with IOU's before anyone knew who the hell Trump was at all.

You are just spinning a web of deceit and nothing more.

Oh? Tell that to all the Asians who kill themselves in huge numbers.

You mean in a culture where suicide isn't considered a sin, and is even considered honorable because you might come back with a better life next time? (As opposed to Americans, who think they will be going STRAIGHT TO HELL if they off themselves.)

Um, yeah, not a good comparison at all.

Not saying taking away your penis compensator will eliminate all suicides, but it will bring the number down, which makes it totally worth it. (And taking away your guns and making you cry like a little bitch. That's a good, too.)

And you seriously believe a government policy would pay all claims? Seriously? How does everyone having useless insurance help you exactly? Obamacare has huge deductibles then doesn't pay shit. How is that better again?

Yes, I seriously believe that the government would do a better job of paying claims than private insurance for the following reasons.

1) They don't have executives who get NINE FIGURE bonuses for not paying out claims, like Cigna's Ed Hanaway did.
2) They have a compelling interest in keeping the voters happy. So, yeah, some petty bureaucrat MIGHT hold something up, but a call from my congressman will get that straightened right up.

LOL, you think you call your congressman and they'll get government to cut you a big check? Now that's funny. Government wants to keep us barely getting by so they can continue to hold it over our heads

LOL, you think you call your congressman and they'll get government to cut you a big check? Now that's funny. Government wants to keep us barely getting by so they can continue to hold it over our heads

Uh, yeah, actually, I do... because they've resolved issues I've had in the past. A call to my congressman, the agency involved was really keen to resolve the problem.

What bull shit. Sure Joe, guns are evil and whisper thoughts in our ears. Kill yourself, kill yourself ...

No, it just makes it easier to do... As opposed to finding a high place to jump off of or traffic to walk into...

The UK has few guns and their suicide rate is about the same. Funny how they manage to kill themselves anyway without guns, huh?

Our suicide rates are not the same. The UK has a suicide rate about HALF of what the US has.

Uh, yeah, actually, I do... because they've resolved issues I've had in the past. A call to my congressman, the agency involved was really keen to resolve the problem.

What bull shit. Sure Joe, guns are evil and whisper thoughts in our ears. Kill yourself, kill yourself ...

No, it just makes it easier to do... As opposed to finding a high place to jump off of or traffic to walk into...

The UK has few guns and their suicide rate is about the same. Funny how they manage to kill themselves anyway without guns, huh?

Our suicide rates are not the same. The UK has a suicide rate about HALF of what the US has.

Japan, Sweden, Belgium all have virtually no legal guns and higher suicide rates.

That we can't be trusted with guns because a fraction of a percent of them will be used to kill ourselves and hoping they don't just do it another way is completely moronic

Japan, Sweden, Belgium all have virtually no legal guns and higher suicide rates.

Already discussed Japan, which has a long culture of ritual suicide...

You made a claim about the UK that was just plain... wrong.

That we can't be trusted with guns because a fraction of a percent of them will be used to kill ourselves and hoping they don't just do it another way is completely moronic

Naw, what's moronic is building our whole society around your fetish. 39,000 deaths, 70,000 injuries, 270 Billion in Economic losses, 400,000 gun crimes, a prison industrial complex, active shooter drills... and for what, exactly?

Guns rarely stop crimes from happening.

Already discussed Japan, which has a long culture of ritual suicide...

You made a claim about the UK that was just plain... wrong.

Naw, what's moronic is building our whole society around your fetish. 39,000 deaths, 70,000 injuries, 270 Billion in Economic losses, 400,000 gun crimes, a prison industrial complex, active shooter drills... and for what, exactly?

Guns rarely stop crimes from happening.

Lots of projecting going on there. I have a large gun collection. And I have absolutely zero sexual feelings about my guns as you say that you do. Maybe instead of projecting your bizarre feelings onto others you should get help for them.

You're right Joe that mixing sex with guns is sick. What you're wrong about is that you think anyone besides you is doing that

Lots of projecting going on there. I have a large gun collection. And I have absolutely zero sexual feelings about my guns as you say that you do. Maybe instead of projecting your bizarre feelings onto others you should get help for them.

You're right Joe that mixing sex with guns is sick. What you're wrong about is that you think anyone besides you is doing that

Wow, you are reading a lot into the word fetish, to avoid the following stats.

39,000 dead - every year
70,000 injuries- every year
400,000 gun crimes - every year
$270,000,000,000 in economic losses - every year.
Active Shooter Drills, militarized police, prison industrial complex, workplaces that are build like fortresses to foil disgruntled workers with guns.

Yes, your Fetish is too expensive for the rest of us.

Wow, you are reading a lot into the word fetish, to avoid the following stats.

39,000 dead - every year
70,000 injuries- every year
400,000 gun crimes - every year
$270,000,000,000 in economic losses - every year.
Active Shooter Drills, militarized police, prison industrial complex, workplaces that are build like fortresses to foil disgruntled workers with guns.

Yes, your Fetish is too expensive for the rest of us.

So if we outlaw guns that will end gun crimes because one thing a criminal won't do is violate the law and buy a gun if they are illegal. You never could explain how keeping guns from law abiding citizens would stop criminals, but then you can't because it won't.

The Active Shooter Drills are where people figure out how to hide because you make sure they die rather than being able to defend themselves by denying them .... a gun ... to protect themselves.

Gun free zones attract shooters. Your solution, make it all a gun free zone!!!!

Well, except the racist cops you say are murdering blacks. You only want them to have guns ...

So if we outlaw guns that will end gun crimes because one thing a criminal won't do is violate the law and buy a gun if they are illegal. You never could explain how keeping guns from law abiding citizens would stop criminals, but then you can't because it won't.

Well, actually, Japan has outlawed guns, and they don't have the crime problems we have. Same thing with the UK. No guns, very little gun crime... only 600 homicides a year (48 with guns) compared to the 17,000 homicides we have in the US ever year.

It's like arguing with you guys on socialized medicine... You have to pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist to insist that it couldn't possibly work.

Well, except the racist cops you say are murdering blacks. You only want them to have guns ...

No, I want the racists off the police forces... again, this isn't hard to do, either.

Forum List

Back