Thinking Ahead.....tuition Free Higher Education

Yes

Let's teach our children that nothing is really worth working for.

Actually, it would level the playing field somewhat. We need a healthy, educated, country to succeed. It would give youngsters a chance to start out without being in debt, and would help our economy.

Just curious.

How economically successful has Finland become?

Why don't you fucking read something? Actually Finland is doing quite well.

How are we doing, is the better question. Right now we rank somewhere are #35 in mathematics, but we're number 1 in incarceration.

Where's my flag? I want to wave it.

Better get the Flag. Apparently waving it will be much more simple for you than answering a simple fucking question.

You're the one that's claimed that the superior education system of Finland has resulted in something that would "help our economy"....

But actually demonstrating that the Finnish economy has been "helped" is really, just to much to ask.

Put up or Shut up.

Yes

Actually, it would level the playing field somewhat. We need a healthy, educated, country to succeed. It would give youngsters a chance to start out without being in debt, and would help our economy.

Just curious.

How are we doing, is the better question. Right now we rank somewhere are #35 in mathematics, but we're number 1 in incarceration.

Better get the Flag. Apparently waving it will be much more simple for you than answering a simple fucking question.

You're the one that's claimed that the superior education system of Finland has resulted in something that would "help our economy"....

But actually demonstrating that the Finnish economy has been "helped" is really, just to much to ask.

Put up or Shut up.

You're the one disputing it, you idiot. You put up or shaddup. I've already done my homework.

Germany has returned to a policy of tuition free universities.

Germany Free college education for everyone Tuition unjust -- Society s Child -- Sott.net

Smart. This is an investment with great returns for the citizenry.

We ought to be doing the same thing.

Because more people with degrees that don't get them well paying jobs is a good idea????

More people with education is always a good idea. Well paying jobs isnt their fault now is it...Sounds like an argument to raise wages oooorrrrrr complain about low wages and be PRO keeping those wages low

Why do we need plumbers and IT guys with degrees in basketweaving?

Nice fucking strawman there.

There is literally no down side to a more educated public.

Yes there is. If you cannot find them employment up to the level of their education, its a waste, they feel underutilized, underpaid, and you end up with conflict.

Unlike the conflict now right? I mean heres the two sides:

1. Take out student loans and everyone who wants a better education is crushed with debt but they are educated. Those will be the job creators if they can get free from debt.
or
2. Students go for free, not crushed by loans and even if they dont find something in their field they still wont be ass raped by loans. Additionally, those will be the future job creators

If the education was only directed towards knowledge society needs it would be one thing, but we can only have so many marketing, womyn's studies, and communications majors.

I notice you keep skipping over all the other majors as if every major is a waste. What we are talking about here is not WHAT IS A SMART MAJOR. We're talking about the benefit of having a better educated public.

I swear this is a fucking silly ass topic. "Whats so good about a better educated citizenry?"

What's silly is committing resources to anything without knowing the benefits.

How much will it cost to offer free university "education" in the USA?

How much will this grow our standard of living?

Go ahead and demonstrate that we have answers to these questions based on any example, then we can have an intelligent discussion.

Until then you're right, "this is a fucking silly ass topic."

Germany Free college education for everyone Tuition unjust -- Society s Child -- Sott.net

Because more people with degrees that don't get them well paying jobs is a good idea????

More people with education is always a good idea. Well paying jobs isnt their fault now is it...Sounds like an argument to raise wages oooorrrrrr complain about low wages and be PRO keeping those wages low

Yes there is. If you cannot find them employment up to the level of their education, its a waste, they feel underutilized, underpaid, and you end up with conflict.

1. Take out student loans and everyone who wants a better education is crushed with debt but they are educated. Those will be the job creators if they can get free from debt.
or
2. Students go for free, not crushed by loans and even if they dont find something in their field they still wont be ass raped by loans. Additionally, those will be the future job creators

If the education was only directed towards knowledge society needs it would be one thing, but we can only have so many marketing, womyn's studies, and communications majors.

I notice you keep skipping over all the other majors as if every major is a waste. What we are talking about here is not WHAT IS A SMART MAJOR. We're talking about the benefit of having a better educated public.

I swear this is a fucking silly ass topic. "Whats so good about a better educated citizenry?"

Its a waste of a person's early productive years to educate them for the sake of education only. It's a huge waste to spend tax money to do this. What you then get are over-privileged people who are working in "what they believe" in a job below their education.

Yes

Just curious.

Put up or Shut up.

You're the one disputing it, you idiot. You put up or shaddup. I've already done my homework.

You've probably forgotten the question:

I've bolded and enlarged it hoping to help overcome whatever mental handicap you have.

Just curious.

Put up or Shut up.

I've bolded and enlarged it hoping to help overcome whatever mental handicap you have.

And I've already told you to go read something. It will do your fried brain some good.

or

Its an investment and what we do know is that the current system is crushing people under massive debt. You seriously couldnt argue that is a better system.

1 leap and 1 bound

Go ahead and demonstrate that we have answers to these questions based on any example, then we can have an intelligent discussion.

Until then you're right, "this is a fucking silly ass topic."

You think your ability to ask questions adds anything to the topic? You can ask questions all day btu what you cant do is argue why the current system is working for us according to stats and facts.

When will it be? Where would it be? Whos going to go? What are they going to take? blah blah blah

or

Its a waste of a person's early productive years to educate them for the sake of education only. It's a huge waste to spend tax money to do this. What you then get are over-privileged people who are working in "what they believe" in a job below their education.

No what you get is people crushed under debt and you support it...but then when they go on welfare you throw your hands up screaming "whhhhhyyy?"

You cant be PRO saddling millions with debt starting out AND Anti-welfare. We are going to pay one way or the other.

How long will school be? Will it improve grades? Whats for lunch?

All important questions :rolleyes:

Just curious.

Put up or Shut up.

And I've already told you to go read something. It will do your fried brain some good.

fail+stamp.jpg

"Go read something?"

That's your answer to:

OK. I read something.

It said that Finland continues to be an economic basket-case, and is teetering on the edge of disaster.

So much for your idiotic claims.

or

No what you get is people crushed under debt and you support it...but then when they go on welfare you throw your hands up screaming "whhhhhyyy?"

You cant be PRO saddling millions with debt starting out AND Anti-welfare. We are going to pay one way or the other.

So we saddle the country with debt instead of the people actually getting the education. GREAT FUCKING IDEA.

And if you want to blame the cost of education on someone, blame the liberal academics that are making money off fools getting useless degrees.

Oh wait, you can't do that because you are one of those useless asshats.

or

Its an investment and what we do know is that the current system is crushing people under massive debt. You seriously couldnt argue that is a better system.

1 leap and 1 bound

Thanks for the reply.

No I don't think the current system is very good. Nor do I believe offering unlimited access to a free university system is a workable solution.

I'm still waiting to receive any evidence that European States are Growing by a Leap, for ANY reason, but particularly because they offer free university education.

However, there will be an important caveat should the USA want to offer this: We will also need to adopt European National School Models. These allow for standardized testing in about the 8th grade. Those that pass, qualify for a pre-university course of study. Those that do not pass, are directed toward trade school. Thus, the candidates for a "Free University Education" are QUALIFIED.

Put up or Shut up.

fail+stamp.jpg

"Go read something?"

That's your answer to:

OK. I read something.

It said that Finland continues to be an economic basket-case, and is teetering on the edge of disaster.

I guess you can't read. I'm not doing your homework for you, you lazy American. :biggrin:

All you have to do is simply look where the US is compared to other nations in education and also the number of foreigners recruited to work in US companies because Americans dont have that level of education unless they are crushed like an ant under debt...which makes it that much harder to get ahead.

All you have to do is simply look where the US is compared to other nations in education and also the number of foreigners recruited to work in US companies because Americans dont have that level of education unless they are crushed like an ant under debt...which makes it that much harder to get ahead.

It's so simple. Why don't they get it?

Put up or Shut up.

fail+stamp.jpg

"Go read something?"

That's your answer to:

OK. I read something.

I guess you can't read. I'm not doing your homework for you, you lazy American. :biggrin:

fail+stamp.jpg

I read Finland is an economic disaster.

Perhaps during your 4 weeks of government mandated vacation next year you'll grow a brain.

Great idea in theory, but dunno about in practice. Any studies comparing quality of education between for-profit vs free?

Just because Liberty University is a university, doesn't mean you'll get an education there. ;)

Americans are also not hand selected at the age of 14 to participate in a Pre University Education program that grooms them to enter the State University system.

Would you be OK with this?

If not, then your comparisons are "fucking silly ass."

Forum List

Back