Thinking about the ideas of what I like about Trump.

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I like the idea he won't feel obligated to approve of Bills that would take away from my individual freedom of choice. The standard GOP and Democrat push to have corporate entities and big Union rule over privately owned businesses and land has disgusted me for years.

That same anti liberty of choice mode goes for many Unions that get their paychecks from tax payer dollars. Pharmaceutical companies forcing their products onto the children and adults through legislation. Seed and chemical companies pushing their products through forcing legislation and tax payer grant money to boot. Even GE got in on that forcing their products via legislation in their light bulb scams. It is time for Liberty to truly walk and hopefully we will have a president that won't be bullied by these corporate hacks that have been destroying the liberty of personal choice for years. The banking and investment hacks made out the best through all these scams and collected not only guarantees from tax payer dollars but also talked an entire generation into allowing them to control their futures or else fear that they would lose their paper investments.

Forum List

Back