A petition to end affirmative action

John McCain graduated 5th FROM THE BOTTOM out of a class of 899. He only got in to the academy because both his father and grandfather were admirals. He went on to crash 5 jets, started a fire on an aircraft carrier and while disobeying orders, was captured by the enemy where he was tortured into making propaganda videos.

George Bush Jr. was a C minus student and taker of much alcohol and drugs. His father got him into Harvard. He eventually became the worst president in history. Letting America's worst mass murderer go free. Invaded the wrong country. When you add in all the deaths from 9/11, the two wars, Katrina, and all the other disasters, possibly over a hundred thousand Americans were either killed or maimed and all directly related to his being president.

Two examples of rich people's "affirmative action" Republicans and the right wing find totally acceptable, but has caused incredible damage to the country.

You want more? I have more. Let me know.

John McCain graduated 5th FROM THE BOTTOM out of a class of 899. He only got in to the academy because both his father and grandfather were admirals. He went on to crash 5 jets, started a fire on an aircraft carrier and while disobeying orders, was captured by the enemy where he was tortured into making propaganda videos.

George Bush Jr. was a C minus student and taker of much alcohol and drugs. His father got him into Harvard. He eventually became the worst president in history. Letting America's worst mass murderer go free. Invaded the wrong country. When you add in all the deaths from 9/11, the two wars, Katrina, and all the other disasters, possibly over a hundred thousand Americans were either killed or maimed and all directly related to his being president.

Two examples of rich people's "affirmative action" Republicans and the right wing find totally acceptable, but has caused incredible damage to the country.

but if you want to see success based on race look no further than Barack Obama, community organizer

Last edited:

I don't like legacy college admissions either but

1. it's not based on race

2. it's not govt mandated.

Nowheres near as bad as AA.

[George Bush Jr. was a C minus student and taker of much alcohol and drugs. His father got him into Harvard. He eventually became the worst president in history. Letting America's worst mass murderer go free. .

That last sentence threw me. Bush himself was america's worst mass murderer.

[George Bush Jr. was a C minus student and taker of much alcohol and drugs. His father got him into Harvard. He eventually became the worst president in history. Letting America's worst mass murderer go free. .

That last sentence threw me. Bush himself was america's worst mass murderer.

What?

Lincoln ring a bell?

Yet both Bush and McCain considered themselves friendly toward non-whites... McCain for supporting amnesty for illegal Hispanics, Bush for pushing no-standard home loans for blacks and Hispanics. They both followed the Jewish course of foreign policy, dodging the charge that they are anti-Semitic.

Meanwhile, what in the wide wide world of sports has Obama ever done for whites?

but if you want to see success based on race look no further than Barack Obama, community organizer

Obama has been a fantastic success. The only people who don't know it are Right wing Americans and Pakistan. The only two groups in the world that hate him. Besides al Qaeda and the Taliban.

Funny, Right wing Republican Americans, Pakistan, al Qaeda and the Taliban are all on the same side.

Yet both Bush and McCain considered themselves friendly toward non-whites... McCain for supporting amnesty for illegal Hispanics, Bush for pushing no-standard home loans for blacks and Hispanics. They both followed the Jewish course of foreign policy, dodging the charge that they are anti-Semitic.

Meanwhile, what in the wide wide world of sports has Obama ever done for whites?

It's a pretty long list. Are you sure you want it?

Obama has been a fantastic success. The only people who don't know it are Right wing Americans and Pakistan. The only two groups in the world that hate him. Besides al Qaeda and the Taliban.

Funny, Right wing Republican Americans, Pakistan, al Qaeda and the Taliban are all on the same side.
A fantastic success?! Seriously?

I understand that some people support this president, but that Obama is a "fantastic success" is seriously beyond the pale.

I understand that some people support this president, but that Obama is a "fantastic success" is seriously beyond the pale.

Not really. Not when you consider you have an entire political party that has worked to bring down the country, the economy and undermine the constitution just to get rid of the black guy in the WHITE House. In spite of everything they have tried to do to America, he has covered millions more Americans with health care, he has ended many discriminatory policies, saved entire industries, ended a war and brought the economy back from the brink of disaster. All that and with Republicans fighting him every step of the way on every single issue.

Their hate was so great, they just assumed the rest of the country felt the way they did. We call that "rude awakening".

It's a pretty long list. Are you sure you want it?

yes

Not really. Not when you consider you have an entire political party that has worked to bring down the country, the economy and undermine the constitution just to get rid of the black guy in the WHITE House. In spite of everything they have tried to do to America, he has covered millions more Americans with health care, he has ended many discriminatory policies, saved entire industries, ended a war and brought the economy back from the brink of disaster. All that and with Republicans fighting him every step of the way on every single issue.

Their hate was so great, they just assumed the rest of the country felt the way they did. We call that "rude awakening".
A "fantastically successful president" (as you put it) is fantastically successful exactly because he can overcome hurdles his administration faces. A fantastically successful presidents does not need people making excuses for his lack of accomplishment. A fantastically successful president can point to his record and does not need to malign the opposition.

A "fantastically successful president" (as you put it) is fantastically successful exactly because he can overcome hurdles his administration faces. A fantastically successful presidents does not need people making excuses for his lack of accomplishment. A fantastically successful president can point to his record and does not need to malign the opposition.

of course he is a fantastic president. he won the nobel peace prize, didnt he?

Carter also won but how many other presidents won, and who were they?

Forum List

Back