Think Black!

Then this little doozy that arrived in my inbox, probably has merit??? :badgrin:

Effective Jan 1, 2013, aspirin will be taxed under the Obamacare program. The explanation was that they are white and they work. No other reason was given.

yep, over the counter non perscription drugs will be taxed to fund the rammed down the throat deal that no one bothered to read before they voted for it called obamacare. :D :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Scuzzhag has to prove her assertion she shops white FIRST, jenius.

Regards from Rosie

<Wry grin> Indeed.. O'Keeper of intelligence. :lol:

You betcha, Ms. Sarcasm Whooshes Right Over My Head.

Regards from Rosie

backpedal.gif

no twat lips I din't make the assertion that I buy white, I said I was gonna buy white. see how fucking stupid you are?

So you openly admit to this point you ONLY have bought black and yellow.

See how logic works?

Oh. Yeah. Sorry. Were you born that way or was it an accident?

Regards from Rosie

No, I admit that I bought from everybody regardless of color or creed until I watched this video and found out I should be buying white. you got a problem with that moron?

So you already were buying white but yet you're gonna buy white, too. And you call *me* a moron. Riiiiiight.

Hey......why do Ernie and Charles Main neg me but don't have the balls to defend you? Yet LGS does have the balls? Why is that?

Regards from Rosie

Then this little doozy that arrived in my inbox, probably has merit??? :badgrin:

Effective Jan 1, 2013, aspirin will be taxed under the Obamacare program. The explanation was that they are white and they work. No other reason was given.

They're also going to take the cotton balls out because picking cotton is racist. :D

See how logic works?

Regards from Rosie

No, I admit that I bought from everybody regardless of color or creed until I watched this video and found out I should be buying white. you got a problem with that moron?

So you already were buying white but yet you're gonna buy white, too. And you call *me* a moron. Riiiiiight.

Hey......why do Ernie and Charles Main neg me but don't have the balls to defend you? Yet LGS does have the balls? Why is that?

Regards from Rosie

I don't know but just off hand I'd say they neg you because they don't agree with your stupid opinions. Why don't you have the balls to ask em?

They're also going to take the cotton balls out because picking cotton is racist. :D

:clap2::lmao::lmao:

See how logic works?

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Willow is quite capable of defending herself.. I'm replying to a thread that has merit, ie the OP. Why is it racist if you're white to only shop and buy from white business owners but if you're black, it's not? That's her point and it's a valid one. You may not like it but that doesn't change the truth about her thread.

Regards from Rosie

Willow is quite capable of defending herself.. I'm replying to a thread that has merit, ie the OP. Why is it racist if you're white to only shop and buy from white business owners
but if you're black, it's not? That's her point and it's a valid one. You may not like it but
that doesn't change the truth about her thread.

I don't care who shops where and I made no racism accusation. I called out WT concerning her truthiness and da boyz as to their cowardice. Both are just as honest uses of this thread.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Willow is quite capable of defending herself.. I'm replying to a thread that has merit, ie the OP. Why is it racist if you're white to only shop and buy from white business owners
but if you're black, it's not? That's her point and it's a valid one. You may not like it but
that doesn't change the truth about her thread.

I don't care who shops where and I made no racism accusation. I called out WT concerning her truthiness and da boyz as to their cowardice. Both are just as honest uses of this thread.

Regards from Rosie

Weally? :fu:

What, exactly, do blacks manufacture?

Other than crime?

Championships.

Regards from Rosie

Not without white producers setting the stage.

What do blacks make that you can actually EAT, or USE?

The answer is nothing. There is no black company. No black product. No black factory. Black people do not make things.

They sing. They dance. And yes, they score baskets. That is nice.

But they do not make things.

Other than crime?

Championships.

Regards from Rosie

The answer is nothing. There is no black company. No black product. No black factory. Black people do not make things.

Just try getting good black hair without the use of black produced beauty products from black owned factories. Black women broke thru the glass ceiling before white women did.

Whites don't make any relaxer nor a long list of products by and for black women. Google "Sarah Breedlove"

Sorry......you. win the ignorant championship.

Regards from Rosie

Other than crime?

Championships.

Regards from Rosie

They make Famous Amos cookies. The best damn chocolate chip cookies in the world.

Prove me wrong, Scuzzhag.

Regards from Rosie

It's on you twat lips.. you made the claim that I shop there now fucking prove it or be a liar forever.

Bullcrap. You lied when claiming to buy white and everyone knows it. Look at all your defenders rushing to defend YOUR lying azz. Not. It is called "projection".

Like anyone gives a shyte who you lie about. Go ahead...get me friended more, idiot.

Regards from Rosie

Rosie S has Willow's # :razz:

Forum List

Back