Think America is bad - check out this from England

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient

On July 21, London’s Inner South Coroner’s Court held a hearing to investigate her mysterious and unnoticed death, News 24 reported. Seleoane’s doctor last saw her in August 2019, BBC reported. That same month, she stopped paying rent. In September, her neighbors complained to Peabody Trust, the landlord of the building, about a terrible smell coming from Seleoane’s apartment that filled the hallway, BBC reported. One resident said they contacted the landlord more than 50 times, The Daily Mail reported. Eventually, the smell began to fade.
What was the "unnoticed" period for the last such case in America?

This only happened to me once ... there was a wind storm on the 2nd, put a tree on one unit and lost roofing on two others ... boy was I busy ... three weeks later I noticed one of my elderly tenants hadn't paid rent ... the door was latched from the inside ... so I called my deputy friend and he got the county coroner ...

It happens ... it was a good opportunity to raise the rent on that unit, help pay for new roofs ... a nasty affair but overall it was profitable ...

This is more common than you think.
It happened to my mother, but when she didn't pay rent, the manager went to knock on her door.
He smelled something, and asked the maintenance guy to check the windows, as something was blocking the front door. She was there for a whole week.

Forum List

Back