putin Does Not Know How To Win

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Another brilliant presentation- your best ever I think and your analysis of the pootler ulus e's losing strategy is superb. Also simply pointing out the waste of bombing a Ukrainian field is insightful. I suspect down to some very untrained artillery soldiers - perhaps they don't even care - just "obeying orders"

Another brilliant presentation- your best ever I think and your analysis of the pootler ulus e's losing strategy is superb. Also simply pointing out the waste of bombing a Ukrainian field is insightful. I suspect down to some very untrained artillery soldiers - perhaps they don't even care - just "obeying orders"

Putin IS winning.

The Russians just throw a bunch of unprepared armies by volume and hope they advance before being fucking shot up.............Since the Czars

The Russians have killed enough Ukrainians in 500 yrs, it is theirs

Russians have lost more now than in Afghanistan in 6 months. Good lord what a waste

Putin IS winning.
giphy.gif

There is no way for Russia to win this war as long as Ukraine's allies remain strong and resolute. Putin's only hope for winning this war is if the rigors of the winter without Russian gas will cause some European nations to break with the EU and NATO to get more gas from Russia, but if this hasn't happened by spring, then Russia, a nation already in decline, will have to eventually abandon the land it controls in occupied Ukraine to save it's dwindling resources.

only in chechen´s BJ contest

Kadyrov forced this old grandpa blow him daily
The no-Kraniums are playing with themselves and waiting for Zalensky to announce that he's going to the US for R&R ... never to return just like the Shah under carbon-copy circumstances did. The UN will then encourage Kyev to conduct Democratic elections, Putin will agree, but the Yankees will try to sabotage the elections exactly as they did in Vietnam and Cuba, and Iran. The only way to achieve peace in the Ukraine is for All of Europe to send Americans back across the Atlantic ... and take their guns with them. Ukrainy's problem does not come from Moscow 👉👉👉 it comes from Washinton.

Moscow is the pure Satan, the horde of the dirty WC

View attachment 673715
I've seen toilets like that all through Africa, Asia, and the Americas. Some of those places don't even have toilets.

More CIA/USAID/NED disinfo from the nitwit.

Muscovy is Africa, and always was
No. The CCCP might have been Europe's Africa but the Sovjet Union was disbanded thus rejecting No-Krainium from the Sovjet/Russian sphere of advancing to a higher level of civilization. It is No-Kranium alone that represents the primitive (but still living) past.

How much should the USA continue to pay Zelen$ky?

There is no way for Russia to win this war as long as Ukraine's allies remain strong and resolute. Putin's only hope for winning this war is if the rigors of the winter without Russian gas will cause some European nations to break with the EU and NATO to get more gas from Russia, but if this hasn't happened by spring, then Russia, a nation already in decline, will have to eventually abandon the land it controls in occupied Ukraine to save it's dwindling resources.

The EU has a tough choice: Freeze this winter or support the most corrupt nation on the continent. Tough call

Last edited:
The EU has a tough choice: Freeze this winter or support the most corrupt nation on the continent. Tough call
Yep, it will be a tough winter for Europe, but it will be a tough forever for Russia. One can argue that the Germans deserve to suffer since the person most responsible for the Russian invasion of Ukraine next to Putin is Angela Merkel. It was she and Schroder before her who ignored US warnings that becoming dependent on Russia for energy would compromise Germany's national security, and Putin is proving the US to be right, and it was Merkel who refused to allow Ukraine to join NATO and who sided with Russia when it invaded Ukraine in 2014.

It will be a tough winter, but there doesn't seem to be any popular movement in Germany to turn against the civilized nations of the world and become Puni's bitch, although there is a growing anti war movement in Russia. Come spring the fate of Russia's failed imperial ambitions in Europe will be sealed.

Forum List

Back