Things you could never change my mind on

You may want to UN thank my post TNHarley - I had to change my last statement....
In what aspects is our country going the right way?

I don't think we are, thus, my change in my last comment.

Things you could never change my mind on:

That our country is NOT going in the right direction. (or, you can't change my mind that we are going in the WRONG direction, probably how I SHOULD have said it...)

Make sense?

one should be as high af as often as one can ....

one should be kind to others when that is an option

one should laugh...at oneself and life in general...

one should realize time flies....be you having fun or not

When given the choice between hurting someone early or later, choose early.

That somehow, unfair trade is a good thing.
That Somehow, gays getting married is impacting your life.
That Somehow, allowing mentally ill grown men pee beside your daughter is "progress".
That somehow, giving weapons to terrorists is "sound policy".
That somehow, taking guns away from law abiding citizens wil curb suicide and gang violence. The main culprits of gun violence.
That, despite everything bad the govt does to us every day, we will get better by them getting bigger and receiving more power.

What about you?
That toilet paper in its holder should come from under the roll, rather that over the roll.

What?! That's absolutely preposterous! How can you live like that and still have any dignity?!

That Somehow, allowing mentally ill grown men pee beside your daughter is "progress".
That somehow, taking guns away from law abiding citizens wil curb suicide and gang violence. The main culprits of gun violence.
That, despite everything bad the govt does to us every day, we will get better by them getting bigger and receiving more power.

What about you?
That toilet paper in its holder should come from under the roll, rather that over the roll.

What?! That's absolutely preposterous! How can you live like that and still have any dignity?!
I know...really. :lol:

What about you?
I completely disagree. Its a pain in the ass.
Yeah, I guess I went backwards on the question. I like over, but no one could convince me under is the way to go.

Disregard my earlier post. I like you again.

What about you?

Hang it like this and you can argue LEFT or RIGHT

What about you?

I know...really. :lol:

Coloradomtnwoman does that occasionally, as though to her it doesn't make a difference. Makes me want to domestic violence her.

What about you?

It would have to be facing the toilet or the perpetrator would be put against a wall.

What about you?

That would just ruin the whole moment

that didn't take long to go totally off topic.....(or should I say, down the toilet...?)

Forum List

Back