Things We Need From You, Trump

Why cant we just give Trump the same treatment that you guys gave obama
don't worry about it until he becomes president, then give him 3 years of trying to pass off clearly fake documents before he finally gets his team of counterfeiters to come up with something that almost passes as real.

Obama's school records have nothing to do with him actually laying out his proposals. Trump proposes tax reform. Where's the math? What's his plan for Obamacare? Hillary's got her's. You may not like it, but it's there for all to read.

Why cant we just give Trump the same treatment that you guys gave obama

Because we want better than Obama.

don't worry about it until he becomes president, then give him 3 years of trying to pass off clearly fake documents before he finally gets his team of counterfeiters to come up with something that almost passes as real.

My concern and objection to Trump is he is a mirror image of Obama, equal and opposite.

That will still make him a shitty president. Remember, Obama is the worst president in history, by a wide margin. We really don't need MORE of that.

Obama's school records have nothing to do with him actually laying out his proposals. Trump proposes tax reform. Where's the math? What's his plan for Obamacare? Hillary's got her's. You may not like it, but it's there for all to read.

Hillary released her tax returns? How about the financial statements for the corrupt "Clinton Foundation?"

Oh, but that's different....

1) Your tax returns. Now.

2) Your plans. For anything. Anything at all. "It's going to be a wonderful thing" is not a plan.

We have Trump's gigantic deficit tax plan. The biggest deficit tax plan of all the GOP tax plans submitted. So there's that.

Any rubes supporting Trump are free to explain his plans for any of the other problems which he will solve, in detail. Thanks.

I think I see a dust cloud on the horizon. Could it be the Tu Quoque Brigade riding into town to cover up the inability to lay out what Trump's plans are?
you forgot what ever it is it 's gonna be hugggggggggggggggggggge!!!

2) Your plans. For anything. Anything at all. "It's going to be a wonderful thing" is not a plan.

We have Trump's gigantic deficit tax plan. The biggest deficit tax plan of all the GOP tax plans submitted. So there's that.

Any rubes supporting Trump are free to explain his plans for any of the other problems which he will solve, in detail. Thanks.

I think I see a dust cloud on the horizon. Could it be the Tu Quoque Brigade riding into town to cover up the inability to lay out what Trump's plans are?

Why do "we" need anything? You're not voting for him. I am voting for him and I don't care to see his tax returns or his Little League batting average. As far as what he proposes and how he's going to do it, I've been to his Facebook page and his web page and found out.
he is counting on the rubes like you

Why do "we" need anything? You're not voting for him. I am voting for him and I don't care to see his tax returns or his Little League batting average. As far as what he proposes and how he's going to do it, I've been to his Facebook page and his web page and found out.

I support him. Not to worry your little Liberal head. He's going to take your ACA subsidies away. It's gonna be huuuuuuuuuuge,

Yeah, the Party that thought "hope" and "Change" were Wharton B School plans wants to see Trump's plans.

I support him. Not to worry your little Liberal head. He's going to take your ACA subsidies away. It's gonna be huuuuuuuuuuge,
what a rube you are chief wanna be a cracker

(psst...it is 'yuuuuuuuuuuge')

That's what a couple of my old girl friends said.

What did the young girl friends say?

What did the young girl friends say?

I'm not a pedophile.

Forum List

Back