Things We Need From You, Trump

Here is Trump's immigration reform plan:

Immigration Reform

Highlights:

Triple the number of ICE officers.

Nationwide e-verify.

Mandatory return of all criminal aliens.

Detention—not catch-and-release.

Defund sanctuary cities.
Cut-off federal grants to any city which refuses to cooperate with federal law enforcement.

Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa.

Cooperate with local gang task forces.

End birthright citizenship.
And what is wrong with that plan faggot?
Ending birthright citizenship is unconstitutional, and about as Un-American as it gets.
Not if H.R. 140 passes. Then at least one parent needs to be a citizen.
Rep. Steve King Introduces Birthright Citizenship Bill to New Congress | NumbersUSA

Immigration Reform

Highlights:

Nationwide e-verify.

Defund sanctuary cities.
Cut-off federal grants to any city which refuses to cooperate with federal law enforcement.

captain tiny calling another poster a faggot .
the irony!

Nothing on Trump's web site about ISIS, or extremist Islamic terrorism.

Nothing about the Middle East at all.

Nothing on Trump's web site about the economy. Or health care.

Ahhhh. . . isn't that refreshing? Someone that doesn't fall for that "war on terror" bullshit.

Most Americans just don't give a shit about what is going on over there. We are far more concerned about how this nation is crumbling.

I wonder how many Romans were concerned about the Celts and Gauls when Rome was burning? :eusa_think:

Nothing on Trump's web site about the federal debt. Although Trump's tax plan would contribute to it more than any other Republican candidate.

Ahhhh. . . isn't that refreshing? Someone that doesn't fall for that "war on terror" bullshit.

Most Americans just don't give a shit about what is going on over there. We are far more concerned about how this nation is crumbling.

I wonder how many Romans were concerned about the Celts and Gauls when Rome was burning? :eusa_think:
Oh, I see. We'll just pretend there isn't a terrorism problem, or a Middle East. :lol:

Whatever Trump happens to do about it when reality sets in will be "a wonderful thing", I'm sure.

Once he learns the names of the key players from some flash cards, right?

1) Your tax returns. Now.

2) Your plans. For anything. Anything at all. "It's going to be a wonderful thing" is not a plan.

We have Trump's gigantic deficit tax plan. The biggest deficit tax plan of all the GOP tax plans submitted. So there's that.

Any rubes supporting Trump are free to explain his plans for any of the other problems which he will solve, in detail. Thanks.

I think I see a dust cloud on the horizon. Could it be the Tu Quoque Brigade riding into town to cover up the inability to lay out what Trump's plans are?
Hey now. Mitt kind of killed himself on his tax returns. Why deny the Donald the same experience?

Immigration Reform

Highlights:

Nationwide e-verify.

Defund sanctuary cities.

Ending birthright citizenship is unconstitutional, and as Un-American as it gets.

Bullshit.

Immigration Reform

Highlights:

Nationwide e-verify.

Defund sanctuary cities.

Ending birthright citizenship is unconstitutional, and as Un-American as it gets.

Bullshit.
Good retort! Brilliant! I'm so devastated!

brokered convention any one?
Precisely. All the STATISTS plebes so worried about Trump, and he won't get his chance. No way they will every let him be on the ballot as a Republican. The media have done their job, they have got the little people in a tizzy of fear over a man that isn't in their club.

He's too cheap to run third party, b/c not enough folks would turn out for him. He knows it.

Trump supporters don't care about his plans. Never have, never will. Why? Because they can see a bit of themselves in a loud-mouth, no substance, bigoted candidate. And that's good enough for them.

brokered convention any one?
Precisely. All the STATISTS plebes so worried about Trump, and he won't get his chance. No way they will every let him be on the ballot as a Republican. The media have done their job, they have got the little people in a tizzy of fear over a man that isn't in their club.

He's too cheap to run third party, b/c not enough folks would turn out for him. He knows it.
:clap2::clap2:

Reid bashes Republicans for a position on immigration that he once pushed

To check, we looked back to August 4, 1993. That's when [Sen (D) Harry] Reid introduced the Immigration Stabilization Act of 1993, a bill that would have, among other things, revoked birthright citizenship. Section 1001, entitled "Basis of Citizenship Clarified," said, in effect, that children born in United States to parents who are illegal immigrants would not become U.S. citizens. And just in case there was any confusion about the matter, a press release that Reid's office issued a day later states that the bill "clarifies that a person born in the United States to an alien mother who is not a lawful resident is not a U.S. citizen." This clarification would have eliminated the "incentive for pregnant alien women to enter the United States illegally, often at risk to mother and child, for the purpose of acquiring citizenship for the child and accompanying federal financial benefits," said Reid.

Reid encouraged other lawmakers to consider and vote for the bill in a Senate floor speech on September 20, 1993.​

Why Donald Trump’s Tax Returns May Prove He’s Not That Rich

Until then, voters can glean a great deal of information from two sets of documents the Trump campaign has already provided: A balance sheet released in June, when Trump declared his candidacy for President, and a 92-page Personal Financial Disclosure (PFD) form submitted to the Federal Election Commission a month later.

Here’s the most concerning thing I learned: Trump appears to have overstated his income, by a lot, which could be the reason he has so far tried to avoid releasing his returns.
And that is because the IRS CANNOT tax a "brand" name faggot.
Try using "Harley-Davidson" WITHOUT buying the rights. And H/D does NOT pay taxes on those rights bought UNTIL the money crosses the table faggot.
You sound angry. Even unhinged.

How many times over the years have I asked the rubes here, "Repeal ObamaCare...AND THEN WHAT?"

Trump has not answered that question on his web site, either. Not a word.

Oh, I see. We'll just pretend there isn't a terrorism problem, or a Middle East. :lol:

Whatever Trump happens to do about it when reality sets in will be "a wonderful thing", I'm sure.

Once he learns the names of the key players from some flash cards, right?

;You're worried about extremist Islamic terrorism.
Well, Trump will do something to stop the muslim refugees coming here. I can't believe that out of several thousand military age muslim male refugees, there aren't a few terrorists among them. None of the other candidates address this problem. Of course you might say Trump is all talk, but at least he's his own man, , unlike all the other candidates who march to the tune of their donors.

Forum List

Back