Things We Need From You, Trump

Obama's school records have nothing to do with him actually laying out his proposals. Trump proposes tax reform. Where's the math? What's his plan for Obamacare? Hillary's got her's. You may not like it, but it's there for all to read.
obama was supposedly a constitutional lawyer, supposedly he even taught constitutional law. He ran for and won an office that is responsible for upholding the constitution.
How do his school records have no bearing on anything?

he is counting on the rubes like you

I support him. Not to worry your little Liberal head. He's going to take your ACA subsidies away. It's gonna be huuuuuuuuuuge,

(psst...it is 'yuuuuuuuuuuge')

That's what a couple of my old girl friends said.

What did the young girl friends say?

I'm not a pedophile.

They actually said that?

Why cant we just give Trump the same treatment that you guys gave obama

Because we want better than Obama.

don't worry about it until he becomes president, then give him 3 years of trying to pass off clearly fake documents before he finally gets his team of counterfeiters to come up with something that almost passes as real.

My concern and objection to Trump is he is a mirror image of Obama, equal and opposite.

That will still make him a shitty president. Remember, Obama is the worst president in history, by a wide margin. We really don't need MORE of that.
didn't seem to worry about better than obama when he was elected the second time around after screwing up so much the first time.
Why the concern all of a sudden.

Obama's school records have nothing to do with him actually laying out his proposals. Trump proposes tax reform. Where's the math? What's his plan for Obamacare? Hillary's got her's. You may not like it, but it's there for all to read.
obama was supposedly a constitutional lawyer, supposedly he even taught constitutional law. He ran for and won an office that is responsible for upholding the constitution.
How do his school records have no bearing on anything?
I was responding to someone bitching about not seeing Obama's transcripts.

Here is Trump's immigration reform plan:

Immigration Reform

Highlights:

Triple the number of ICE officers.

Nationwide e-verify.

Mandatory return of all criminal aliens.

Detention—not catch-and-release.

Defund sanctuary cities.
Cut-off federal grants to any city which refuses to cooperate with federal law enforcement.

Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa.

Cooperate with local gang task forces.

End birthright citizenship.
And what is wrong with that plan faggot?
Ending birthright citizenship is unconstitutional, and as Un-American as it gets.

I see no problem with requiring at least one parent be required to be a citizen. That would put a stop to citizenship tourism and take away the concept of anchor babies.

1) Your tax returns. Now.

2) Your plans. For anything. Anything at all. "It's going to be a wonderful thing" is not a plan.

We have Trump's gigantic deficit tax plan. The biggest deficit tax plan of all the GOP tax plans submitted. So there's that.

Any rubes supporting Trump are free to explain his plans for any of the other problems which he will solve, in detail. Thanks.

I think I see a dust cloud on the horizon. Could it be the Tu Quoque Brigade riding into town to cover up the inability to lay out what Trump's plans are?

Yeah, the Party that thought "hope" and "Change" were Wharton B School plans wants to see Trump's plans.
The Republican Party? What are you talking about?

Another Tu Quoque Brigadier rides into town!

Part of Trump's plan to "Make America Grate Agin" is to enact an Assault Weapons Ban and universal health care. He will also federally fund Planned Parenthood.

Thought you'd want to know.

Immigration Reform

Highlights:

Nationwide e-verify.

Defund sanctuary cities.
Cut-off federal grants to any city which refuses to cooperate with federal law enforcement.

Ending birthright citizenship is unconstitutional, and as Un-American as it gets.

It's also unconstitutional and un-American for The President to give legal status to illegal aliens.
link?

If you ever have a lawyer who advises you to release your tax returns to the public during an audit? Fire him. That is the same advice you will get from attorney's across America. Trump has been audited every year and is in the middle of an audit right now. He has told us his plans all along. Start listening, G.

The release the tax returns for the years not being auditted. Problem solved. No reason to hide anything

Again I ask, why do you want to see them since you will not be voting for him and you wouldn't be able to read and understand them if you had them in your hand.

Now all the sudden the left wants to see records and such....I seem to recall with Obama they were not so demanding. These trolls are so transparent you can see right through them

Why aren't the leftists demanding to see Hillary's transcripts from the speeches she made to all of the banking firms?
they are.
They will be until she has the nomination you mean. . . . :badgrin:

Immigration Reform

Highlights:

Nationwide e-verify.

Defund sanctuary cities.

It's also unconstitutional and un-American for The President to give legal status to illegal aliens.
link?

The Citizenship Clause mentions naturalization, which is the process by which immigrants are granted citizenship. Congress has this power by virtue of Article I, Section 8, Clause 4 of the Constitution, known as theNaturalization Clause

1) Your tax returns. Now.

2) Your plans. For anything. Anything at all. "It's going to be a wonderful thing" is not a plan.

We have Trump's gigantic deficit tax plan. The biggest deficit tax plan of all the GOP tax plans submitted. So there's that.

Any rubes supporting Trump are free to explain his plans for any of the other problems which he will solve, in detail. Thanks.

I think I see a dust cloud on the horizon. Could it be the Tu Quoque Brigade riding into town to cover up the inability to lay out what Trump's plans are?

Why do "we" need anything? You're not voting for him. I am voting for him and I don't care to see his tax returns or his Little League batting average. As far as what he proposes and how he's going to do it, I've been to his Facebook page and his web page and found out.
he is counting on the rubes like you

I support him. Not to worry your little Liberal head. He's going to take your ACA subsidies away. It's gonna be huuuuuuuuuuge,

(psst...it is 'yuuuuuuuuuuge')

That's what a couple of my old girl friends said.
About your best friend's dick!

Trump would repeal the ACA and replace it with UHC.

Dumbass.

TRUMP: "I’m a conservative on most issues but a liberal on health. It is an unacceptable but accurate fact that the number of uninsured Americans has risen to 42 million. Working out detailed plans will take time. But the goal should be clear: Our people are our greatest asset. We must take care of our own. We must have universal healthcare."

Trump would repeal the ACA and replace it with UHC.

Dumbass.
He would repeal the ACA, but you know as well as I that UHC would NEVER get passed. Who is going to vote for it? Ted Cruz? All those Republican Congressmen that shut the government down? :disbelief:

Forum List

Back