Things We Need From You, Trump

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
1) Your tax returns. Now.

2) Your plans. For anything. Anything at all. "It's going to be a wonderful thing" is not a plan.

We have Trump's gigantic deficit tax plan. The biggest deficit tax plan of all the GOP tax plans submitted. So there's that.

Any rubes supporting Trump are free to explain his plans for any of the other problems which he will solve, in detail. Thanks.

I think I see a dust cloud on the horizon. Could it be the Tu Quoque Brigade riding into town to cover up the inability to lay out what Trump's plans are?

2) Your plans. For anything. Anything at all. "It's going to be a wonderful thing" is not a plan.

We have Trump's gigantic deficit tax plan. The biggest deficit tax plan of all the GOP tax plans submitted. So there's that.

Any rubes supporting Trump are free to explain his plans for any of the other problems which he will solve, in detail. Thanks.

I think I see a dust cloud on the horizon. Could it be the Tu Quoque Brigade riding into town to cover up the inability to lay out what Trump's plans are?

Why do "we" need anything? You're not voting for him. I am voting for him and I don't care to see his tax returns or his Little League batting average. As far as what he proposes and how he's going to do it, I've been to his Facebook page and his web page and found out.

Why do "we" need anything? You're not voting for him. I am voting for him and I don't care to see his tax returns or his Little League batting average. As far as what he proposes and how he's going to do it, I've been to his Facebook page and his web page and found out.
Links?

If you ever have a lawyer who advises you to release your tax returns to the public during an audit? Fire him. That is the same advice you will get from attorney's across America. Trump has been audited every year and is in the middle of an audit right now. He has told us his plans all along. Start listening, G.

Links?

Links? Damn. How about www.facebook.com and www. donaldtrump.com. So much for the higher educated Liberal.

You don't give up your tax returns to the press in the middle of an audit. You got LAST years when he filed for his run. You don't get squat until AFTER the audit and ALL his former ones ARE just as available to the public as YOURS.

He couldn't read them if he had them.

Here is Trump's immigration reform plan:

Immigration Reform

Highlights:

Triple the number of ICE officers.

Nationwide e-verify.

Mandatory return of all criminal aliens.

Detention—not catch-and-release.

Defund sanctuary cities.
Cut-off federal grants to any city which refuses to cooperate with federal law enforcement.

Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa.

Cooperate with local gang task forces.

End birthright citizenship.

If you ever have a lawyer who advises you to release your tax returns to the public during an audit? Fire him. That is the same advice you will get from attorney's across America. Trump has been audited every year and is in the middle of an audit right now. He has told us his plans all along. Start listening, G.

The release the tax returns for the years not being auditted. Problem solved. No reason to hide anything

Why Donald Trump’s Tax Returns May Prove He’s Not That Rich

Until then, voters can glean a great deal of information from two sets of documents the Trump campaign has already provided: A balance sheet released in June, when Trump declared his candidacy for President, and a 92-page Personal Financial Disclosure (PFD) form submitted to the Federal Election Commission a month later.

Here’s the most concerning thing I learned: Trump appears to have overstated his income, by a lot, which could be the reason he has so far tried to avoid releasing his returns.

Immigration Reform

Highlights:

Nationwide e-verify.

Defund sanctuary cities.
Cut-off federal grants to any city which refuses to cooperate with federal law enforcement.

And what is wrong with that plan faggot?

Immigration Reform

Highlights:

Nationwide e-verify.

Defund sanctuary cities.

And what is wrong with that plan faggot?
Ending birthright citizenship is unconstitutional, and as Un-American as it gets.

Let's just hypothetically say, the elites LET Trump be the GOP nominee, shall we?

Anyone that wants to waste their time voting in the general election has to know that a minion of hell would still be better and more trustworthy than Hillary, so who cares what he plans?

She is a globalist puppet. We KNOW what we get with her. More corruption, more war, more violation of privacy, civil rights and liberties.

So really, who gives a shit?

I don't see anything in Trump's immigration plan about rounding up all the illegals. In fact, his plan is completely silent about that.

He would bone you rubes right up the ass.

Why Donald Trump’s Tax Returns May Prove He’s Not That Rich

Until then, voters can glean a great deal of information from two sets of documents the Trump campaign has already provided: A balance sheet released in June, when Trump declared his candidacy for President, and a 92-page Personal Financial Disclosure (PFD) form submitted to the Federal Election Commission a month later.

Here’s the most concerning thing I learned: Trump appears to have overstated his income, by a lot, which could be the reason he has so far tried to avoid releasing his returns.
And that is because the IRS CANNOT tax a "brand" name faggot.
Try using "Harley-Davidson" WITHOUT buying the rights. And H/D does NOT pay taxes on those rights bought UNTIL the money crosses the table faggot.

All good questions that I would like as well. Additionally, I would like to hear (and see) the same from the "goddess". Is that too much to ask? I mean, seriously...what the hell has she told us so far? That she will be the female, white Obama?

Forum List

Back