Things We Need From You, Trump

I support him. Not to worry your little Liberal head. He's going to take your ACA subsidies away. It's gonna be huuuuuuuuuuge,
Trump would repeal the ACA and replace it with UHC.

Dumbass.
He would repeal the ACA, but you know as well as I that UHC would NEVER get passed. Who is going to vote for it? Ted Cruz? All those Republican Congressmen that shut the government down? :disbelief:
The Democrats will vote for it. And because it is Trump, so will all the millions of pseudo-conservative rubes who are supporting him right now.

You laugh, but the pseudo-cons didn't blink an eye when discovering Trump was a cut-and-run anti-war Democrat who wanted to impeach Bush for Iraq.

UHC is coming, baby. Just like I have been saying for years. We will see it in our lifetimes.

The GOP sold us down the UHC river decades ago. Everything else has been theater for the rubes.

Trump saw that and, like the pied piper, he is marching those rubes to Democratic goals.

You laugh, but the pseudo-cons didn't blink an eye when discovering Trump was a cut-and-run anti-war Democrat who wanted to impeach Bush for Iraq.

UHC is coming, baby. Just like I have been saying for years. We will see it in our lifetimes.

The GOP sold us down the UHC river decades ago. Everything else has been theater for the rubes.

Trump saw that and, like the pied piper, he is marching those rubes to Democratic goals.
I only found out yesterday that Trump's actually been involved in pro-wrestling and was on TV doing the verbal jousting with Vince McMahon at one time. That's prolly where he got his shtick

I support him. Not to worry your little Liberal head. He's going to take your ACA subsidies away. It's gonna be huuuuuuuuuuge,

Dumbass.

TRUMP: "I’m a conservative on most issues but a liberal on health. It is an unacceptable but accurate fact that the number of uninsured Americans has risen to 42 million. Working out detailed plans will take time. But the goal should be clear: Our people are our greatest asset. We must take care of our own. We must have universal healthcare."

We already have it.

1) Your tax returns. Now.

2) Your plans. For anything. Anything at all. "It's going to be a wonderful thing" is not a plan.

We have Trump's gigantic deficit tax plan. The biggest deficit tax plan of all the GOP tax plans submitted. So there's that.

Any rubes supporting Trump are free to explain his plans for any of the other problems which he will solve, in detail. Thanks.

I think I see a dust cloud on the horizon. Could it be the Tu Quoque Brigade riding into town to cover up the inability to lay out what Trump's plans are?

The only thing we need from Trump is to go away.

1) Your tax returns. Now.

2) Your plans. For anything. Anything at all. "It's going to be a wonderful thing" is not a plan.

We have Trump's gigantic deficit tax plan. The biggest deficit tax plan of all the GOP tax plans submitted. So there's that.

Any rubes supporting Trump are free to explain his plans for any of the other problems which he will solve, in detail. Thanks.

I think I see a dust cloud on the horizon. Could it be the Tu Quoque Brigade riding into town to cover up the inability to lay out what Trump's plans are?

Ok, fine.. can you point us to a thread where you ask for Hillary's plan? What was Obumbler's plan again? "Hope 'n Change"?
:lmao:

Dumbass.

TRUMP: "I’m a conservative on most issues but a liberal on health. It is an unacceptable but accurate fact that the number of uninsured Americans has risen to 42 million. Working out detailed plans will take time. But the goal should be clear: Our people are our greatest asset. We must take care of our own. We must have universal healthcare."

We already have it.
False!

Forum List

Back