Things WE can do to reduce CO2 emissions

What are the major sources of CO2 on the planet and what can we do, actively, passively or by simple choices to reduce those emissions and make it easier for our governments, at all levels, to reduce others.

First: sources and sinks: (Sources of Greenhouse Gas Emissions | US EPA and Inventory of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sinks | US EPA

1) Transportation. 28.5% of US emissions comes from fossil fuels powering our planes, trains and automobiles and ships and motorcycles and trucks and everything else with an ICE that rolls.

2) Electricity Production. 28.4% of 2016 US emissions came from our power plants. Approximately 68% of our electrical energy is generated by coal, natural gas and other fossil fuels

3) Industry. Approximately 22% of our greenhouse gas emissions come from industrial processes. The largest portion is the burning of fossil fuels for energy (the heat required for smelting iron, for instance), the next from processes that produce GHGs as a side product (eg, the manufacture of cement releases large quantities of CO2)

4) Commercial and residental. 11% of GHG emissions come primarily from fossil fuels burned to proiduce heat and handle waste

5) Agriculture> Roughly 9% of GHGs from from livestock [insert snickers for <12 crowd and Skookerasbil] soil decomposition and rice paddies

6) Land use and forestry. In the US in 2016, managed forests and other lands have absorbed more CO2 than they have produced offsetting 11% of our emissions.

So what can we do, not do, and decide, that will help reduce our CO2 emissions from these sources?

Tell you what, you go live in a hut with no power or running water and I might consider your hypocritical bullshit. You can eat grass and toad stools.

You fucks are not just anti-science, you're anti-human, anti-life.

Got any actual observed, measured evidence that supports the claim that more CO2 equals more warming? Any at all?

cow farts.....but....we're on it......
discovery-mst-630px.jpg

Are you still here? I told you I'm not gonna waste anymore time with you.

Have a nice day.

Its always a great day when I can make it obvious to anyone who is looking that you guys can't produce the first piece of observed, measured evidence to support your claims of disaster... Gives me a warm feeling all over to expose frauds in public and to see their mewling responses to not being able to produce any of what they claim to have in abundance...
View attachment 232240

Any body ever tell you that you can't produce the first piece of observed measured evidence to support the alarmist claims...and then be proven right? Of course...it happens every time I speak to you. Mewling because you can't produce it just makes you look like the sheep you are.
View attachment 232264

You know what would be new? You having some actual observed measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...or a single piece of observed measured evidence which establishes a coherent link between the absorption of IR by a gas and warming in the atmosphere....or a single peer reviewed, published paper in which the hypothetical warming caused by our activities was measured, quantified, and attributed to so called greenhouse gasses. That would be new...but it isn't going to happen because there is no such evidence.

There is only going to be more of your bleating...trying unsuccessfully to portray your humiliation as boredom...from you people there is only going to be more of the same shit different day.
yeah-im-going-to-need-you-to-go-ahead-and-change-that-broken-record-okayyyyyy-terrific.jpg

Its always a great day when I can make it obvious to anyone who is looking that you guys can't produce the first piece of observed, measured evidence to support your claims of disaster... Gives me a warm feeling all over to expose frauds in public and to see their mewling responses to not being able to produce any of what they claim to have in abundance...
View attachment 232240

Any body ever tell you that you can't produce the first piece of observed measured evidence to support the alarmist claims...and then be proven right? Of course...it happens every time I speak to you. Mewling because you can't produce it just makes you look like the sheep you are.
View attachment 232264

You know what would be new? You having some actual observed measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...or a single piece of observed measured evidence which establishes a coherent link between the absorption of IR by a gas and warming in the atmosphere....or a single peer reviewed, published paper in which the hypothetical warming caused by our activities was measured, quantified, and attributed to so called greenhouse gasses. That would be new...but it isn't going to happen because there is no such evidence.

There is only going to be more of your bleating...trying unsuccessfully to portray your humiliation as boredom...from you people there is only going to be more of the same shit different day.
View attachment 232273

Yep...it gets f'ing tiresome repeating the same requests for data over and over and over knowing that it will never come...but I am willing to do it so that at least some people can see how impotent you are in the face of a request for actual data to support your claims. See how much fun is being made of you...not just by me, but by others who can see that you can't fulfill a request for a single piece of observed measured data to support your claims...

Yep...tiresome but I am willing to keep at it because you people deserve it.

What are the major sources of CO2 on the planet and what can we do, actively, passively or by simple choices to reduce those emissions and make it easier for our governments, at all levels, to reduce others.

First: sources and sinks: (Sources of Greenhouse Gas Emissions | US EPA and Inventory of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sinks | US EPA

1) Transportation. 28.5% of US emissions comes from fossil fuels powering our planes, trains and automobiles and ships and motorcycles and trucks and everything else with an ICE that rolls.

2) Electricity Production. 28.4% of 2016 US emissions came from our power plants. Approximately 68% of our electrical energy is generated by coal, natural gas and other fossil fuels

3) Industry. Approximately 22% of our greenhouse gas emissions come from industrial processes. The largest portion is the burning of fossil fuels for energy (the heat required for smelting iron, for instance), the next from processes that produce GHGs as a side product (eg, the manufacture of cement releases large quantities of CO2)

4) Commercial and residental. 11% of GHG emissions come primarily from fossil fuels burned to proiduce heat and handle waste

5) Agriculture> Roughly 9% of GHGs from from livestock [insert snickers for <12 crowd and Skookerasbil] soil decomposition and rice paddies

6) Land use and forestry. In the US in 2016, managed forests and other lands have absorbed more CO2 than they have produced offsetting 11% of our emissions.

So what can we do, not do, and decide, that will help reduce our CO2 emissions from these sources?

How about you quit exhaling?

View attachment 232264

View attachment 232273

Yep...it gets f'ing tiresome repeating the same requests for data over and over and over knowing that it will never come...but I am willing to do it so that at least some people can see how impotent you are in the face of a request for actual data to support your claims. See how much fun is being made of you...not just by me, but by others who can see that you can't fulfill a request for a single piece of observed measured data to support your claims...

images.jpeg

View attachment 232264

View attachment 232273

View attachment 232276

Some stories...such as those about people who make claims with no actual evidence to back them up need to be told over and over and over...till such time as either those who tell them stop, or those that hear them do nothing more than laugh over the fiction you promote.

Are you still here? I told you I'm not gonna waste anymore time with you.

Have a nice day.
Yes, he is a broken record and even said once that modern physics is fairy dust He is a veritable troll.. Of course he won't ever change his mind, but he is fun to play with sometimes, but it does get boring.

Live in the eighteenth century. Trash your air conditioning, car, refrigerator, stove, oven, water heater, computer, TV, radio, artificial lighting, cell phones, tablets, game consoles, heating, mechanized farming and etc., and etc.. No elevators or escalaters for those urban dwellers no trasport for your food, necessities, and luxuries. This could go on for hundreds of pages. Reducing the population would do more for a plethora of problems than what the the greens are calling for.

View attachment 232273

View attachment 232276

Some stories...such as those about people who make claims with no actual evidence to back them up need to be told over and over and over...till such time as either those who tell them stop, or those that hear them do nothing more than laugh over the fiction you promote.
Oh come on kid, I'm running outta appropriate memes!

I guess I can cut down the number of tires I burn in My outdoor boiler. But I refuse to stop using the rubber as fuel when I BBQ My spotted Owl. We all have to draw the line somewhere.

I guess I can increase the frequency of tuning up My car from every 10 years to every 8. Though, the cost of plugs these days is going to have to come out of My taxes.

I recycle Air Conditioners for beer money so I suppose I could quit venting the freon out of them, even though its going to cost Me more in reduced recycle rates.

I guess I can stop putting lead in the gasoline of My one HP logging motor that drives My saw at the logging camp.

plant trees simple.

Wrong......posted US is on track with its Paris reductions without govt interference...same way we hit our Kyoto goals.

You believe Congress and the Presidency have been pushing for CO2 reductions for the last two years?
Says without govt interference doesn't it.....and yet emissions are down...….have a sad now

Think what we might have accomplished had we a president and congress that believed it needed doing

Wrong......posted US is on track with its Paris reductions without govt interference...same way we hit our Kyoto goals.

You believe Congress and the Presidency have been pushing for CO2 reductions for the last two years?
Says without govt interference doesn't it.....and yet emissions are down...….have a sad now

Think what we might have accomplished had we a president and congress that believed it needed doing
What part of on target doesn't register …...btw US cant save the world by itself...….judging by rest of the worlds performance tyranny doesn't do much to reduce emissions until it totally collapses an economy or keeps it in the stone age.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!

s0n.....where do you get these idea's?

Nobody has given a shit about climate change since 2006! Nobody. Congress could not possibly be less interested = the people they represent have far greater concerns than CO2 = the scientists have yet to make the case. Doy. The connect the dots exercise pretty simple s0n....you're doing it wrong!:113::113:

Forum List

Back